Hair CareHair ColordpHUE
x Kristin Cavallari Blonding Brush

dpHUE x Kristin Cavallari Blonding Brush

dpHUE x Kristin Cavallari Blonding Brush, developed with television personality, author and designer Kristin Cavallari, works best on pre-lightened or natural blonde hair to brighten strands for a sun-kissed look.

Water\u002FAqua, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Juice, Hydrogen Peroxide, Propanediol, Glycerin, Bis-C16-20 Isoalkoxy TMHDI\u002FPEG-90 Copolymer, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Ext. D&C Violet 2 (CI 60730).

Has anyone used this on darker hair?
ULTA has pretty terrible reviews on this product but I'm still intrigued. Has anyone had luck with lightening their brassiness? My hair is dirty blonde but darker in my roots and lighter at my ends and I want to lighten my roots. Do you think it's achievable?
Has anyone used this? I’m looking for something to lighten up my roots / balayage at home but this has bad reviews on Ulta so I’m looking for some positive experiences!
Start your review of dpHUE x Kristin Cavallari Blonding Brush!
Kylie R.
Colleyville, TX
dpHUE x Kristin Cavallari Blonding Brush uploaded by Kylie R.
Don’t mind the flyaways in before and after pics haha. This review is for dpHUE’s NEW Brightening Powder. If you’re like me and don’t keep up with color appointments, this product is a real gem. Super easy to use, make a paste & rub through hair for 5 minutes, then condition. It doesn’t lighten, but brightened beautifully and removed all the brassiness. It also made my hair feel light and fresh. I’ll absolutely buy this again to keep it for when I miss salon appointments in the future!
Janessa S.
Castro Valley, CA
dpHUE x Kristin Cavallari Blonding Brush uploaded by Janessa S.
I’m a natural blonde but after I decided to cut my bangs, they weren’t as bright as the rest of my hair. Rather then wait for nature to take its course, this easy to use pen got me summer ready in a hurry!
Charis S.
Waller, TX
dpHUE x Kristin Cavallari Blonding Brush uploaded by Charis S.
I love it. Works so well on my already blonde hair but needed a refresher for summer. Does not dry out your hair that much. And work so well with a blow dryer or just being outside. I like how you can put it on only in spots. Super easy to use and gives you a Sunkissed look.dpHUE x Kristin Cavallari Blonding Brush
Karen L.
Eden Prairie, MN
Purchased at: Amazon
I was skeptical of this but stuck in quarantine from COVID-19 and my roots were desperate!! This little brush is amazing! It’s so easy to use and it doesn’t have a harsh smell and it didn’t leave my hair crusty where I had brushed it on. Worked great with heat from a blow dryer and just like that my roots were blonde again!! 🙌🏼💗💗
member-8ffc81
Me encantaría uno de este mi olor es grown pero este color se ve muy lindo quedaría bueno
Ken S.
Newport Beach, CA
Purchased at: ULTA
I was skeptical about this because usually “lightening” products turn my hair orange, but this one did not! I think because it includes purple toning pigments there is no orange left behind! When I blow dried my hair it was instantly lighter!
Jennifer S.
Georgetown, TX
dpHUE x Kristin Cavallari Blonding Brush uploaded by Jennifer S.
dpHUE x Kristin Cavallari Blonding Brush uploaded by Jennifer S.
Purchased at: ULTA
This brush is a life saver I have very dark hair and gray coming in fierce. With covid it’s been impossible to keep up with regular maintenance in a salon so two of these brushes a month touching up various regions in cycles has made allllllll the difference.
Jessica V.
Franklin, NC
I enjoyed using this tool to lighten certain areas to a more blonde tone. It’s quick and easy to use with little mess and clean up. You can vary your shades of blonde as well!
Jordan S.
rison
I love the color but makes it seem dry. I know bleach dries it out anyways, but maybe a thicker conditioning could be made up. Color turned out perfect. I recommend this product. I would buy it again.
Lilia S.
Linden, NJ
Purchased at: ULTA
My hair is dark blonde. I was very excited but also afraid to use this product. However, the results were fabulous. I used it by my roots and hairline. It didn’t change color drastically; it didn’t make stains; it didn’t bleach out. The color came as natural and warm. I am very impressed.