Root Touch Up Kit - dpHUE Touch-Up is finally a real solution for that pesky regrowth! Extend time between full hair colors. Salon-quality, permanent hair color that doesn't wash out or fade. 100% gray coverage. Kit includes everything needed for 2 root and hairline touch-ups.Benefits:Permanent hair colorSaves you emergency trips to the salonDoesn't wash out or fadeDesigned to cover those trouble spots just when you need itEach box includes everything needed for 2 touch-ups: permanent hair color, hair color developer, disposable mixing bowls, hair color brush, plastic gloves, processing cap and east to follow instructionsBlends into your current hair color100% gray coverage - Root Touch Up Kit

Is this kit goog for hair color application tools?
I Would love to try this root touch up kit by DpHUE,my hair color is Auburn.#Voxbox ?
Where can you get the root touch up at dpHUE Root Touch Up Kit ?
Start your review of dpHUE Root Touch Up Kit!
Jessica S.
dpHUE Root Touch Up Kit uploaded by Jessica S.
Review for: Dark Brown 5.0
i received this complimentary from @dpHue for an honest review , the review and experience are my own. i do really like the full coverage it gives it is an easy step by step kit everything needed is included. Instructions are easy to follow, It mixes nicely with no harsh odors and did not stain my skin. once washed off my hair felt smooth and still had no chemical odors it was very gentle on my hair, did not leave my hair dry afterwards. It fulfilled its duty and covered all gray hairs , the color blended nicely with my hair color . I will continue to use this & Purchase in the future even if it is a bit pricey . (( it does have 2 applications in this kit and they are long lasting )) #dpHue #voxbox #influenster #NoGrayDays #HueCrew #complimentary @Influenster @dphue dpHUE Root Touch Up Kit
Karen M.
Athens, TN
Review for: Medium Brown 6.0
I received a complimentary sample from #influenster #Nomoregray @Dphue #huecrew of the root touch up kit. I was pleasantly surprised with how well this covered up my stubborn Gray hair and roots. My roots were "extremely overgrown," and the coverage was ultimately impressive. See my before and after pics attached! However the Aroma was very purfumey and Smell was overwhelming! Overall,. I would purchase this product and recommend my friends to give this a try.
Victoria C.
Wethersfield, CT
dpHUE Root Touch Up Kit uploaded by Victoria C.
Review for: Medium Brown 6.0
#NoGrayDays #HueCrew #complimentary @Influenster @dphue I got this product via Influencer/VoxBox, but this review is of my honest opinion and experience. The instructions provided were super easy to follow! All tools were provided (another plus). This is my first time doing my own roots (2nd time ever trying to disguise the grays). This product worked wonderfully!!! It literally covered my grays!!!!! The best part? I get 2 uses out of the products I recieved ! I will definitely purchase this in the future.
Suzanne H.
Cleveland, TX
dpHUE Root Touch Up Kit uploaded by Suzanne H.
Purchased at: ULTA
42 years old never felt better....IABSOLUTELY LOVE THE PRODUCT #STRAWBERRY #BLONDE...I WILL BE BUYING THIS PRODUCT IN THE FUTURE🍭🍭🍭🥰 #EASY #NOMESS #EVENCOLOR
Marisol T.
dpHUE Root Touch Up Kit uploaded by Marisol T.
Review for: Dark Brown 5.0
I really liked this hair dye. It covered all my grays and it was gentle on my scalp. I left it on for 45 mins as directed and I did not feel any skin irritation like I normally feel just after 10 mins with other brands. Definitely will buy again. Dark brown was the perfect match for my hair. I love that the box comes with 2 applications.
Crystal Y.
Oakland, CA
dpHUE Root Touch Up Kit uploaded by Crystal Y.
dpHUE Root Touch Up Kit uploaded by Crystal Y.
Review for: Dark Brown 5.0
I received this as a free sample from Influenster in exchange for my honest review. I’ve been dyeing my hair myself for many years now, and have tried every drugstore hair dye under the sun. I love dp Hue’s Gloss+, so I was super excited when I got the opportunity to try this. It comes with everything you need to touch up your roots: mixing bowls, application brush, gloves, shower caps, and enough product for two applications. The consistency is super thick, which I love. This is truly a no mess product. It’s much gentler than drugstore dyes, which is why it takes a full 45 minutes to work, but it’s worth the wait. My hair wasn’t dried out or wiry; instead, it felt soft and manageable. The color blended well with my base color, and looks super natural. If you have a lot of grays, you may need to use both applications, but I found one worked for me. I would highly recommend this kit.
Amy C.
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Dark Blonde 7.0
I’m really happy with this product. I’ve never used root cover up before because I’m always afraid the colors won’t match. This blended in beautifully although it didn’t color grays as much as I would have like it to, as it washed off All & all, this is a product that I really liked and will continue to use. dpHUE Root Touch Up Kit dpHUE Root Touch Up Kit
Lismely G.
Boca Raton, FL
dpHUE Root Touch Up Kit uploaded by Lismely G.
Review for: Black/Brown 4.0
DpHue has exceeded expectations; the formula application was straightforward and didn’t have a strong scent like most root touch-ups. I used half of the product to color my mother-in-law's entire head roots, which was incredible to me even though it can be because her hair is thin, but either way, it provided Amazing coverage. The washout process she loved because it didn’t leave any stains residue behind, and it runs out clear like 😱 and the shine✨✨✨ can you say win!!!
Luvly R.
dpHUE Root Touch Up Kit uploaded by Luvly R.
#NoGrayDays #HueCrew #complimentary @Influenster @dphue #black Very easy at home root touch up kit. I really liked how it did not stain my skin like most dyes I’ve used. It covered most most of my grays. The little few strands in front always tends to fade due to my face cleansers. But I’m still happy with the result.
Lisa M.
Portage, MI
Review for: Cool Black 3.0
I received this free touch up kit from Influenster and LOVE IT!! Great coverage, zero smell, didn’t stain skin, packaging is amazing too!!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Amy S.
Carrollton, GA
il y a 4 mois
Cindy T. il y a 4 mois
I believe it’s sold on the company’s own website as well as Ulta.com.