dpHUE Root Touch Up Kit uploaded by Deborah A.dpHUE Root Touch Up Kit uploaded by Deborah A.

BY DPHUE #9 in Root Touch Up

Root Touch Up Kit - dpHUE Touch-Up is finally a real solution for that pesky regrowth! Extend time between full hair colors. Salon-quality, permanent hair color that doesn't wash out or fade. 100% gray coverage. Kit includes everything needed for 2 root and hairline touch-ups.Benefits:Permanent hair colorSaves you emergency trips to the salonDoesn't wash out or fadeDesigned to cover those trouble spots just when you need itEach box includes everything needed for 2 touch-ups: permanent hair color, hair color developer, disposable mixing bowls, hair color brush, plastic gloves, processing cap and east to follow instructionsBlends into your current hair color100% gray coverage - Root Touch Up Kit

Viridiana L.
Santa Maria, CA
The best root touch up! This is gentle hair dye, it easy to use and effective. Everything comes included and makes the whole process much easier to use. Very gentle and will get the job done without all the hassle.
Becky C.
Mesa, AZ
I love this root touch up kit! I started going gray when I was just 16 so now that I'm 36 the enemy has advanced all over my scalp. This little kit is easy to use and gentle on my hair. I use this to help extend the time between my salon visits (dang those visits add up!) and it does an awesome job. I hope they never stop selling this kit at Ulta!
Lizzy J.
The only at home root touch up kit I trust. This is so easy and fast to apply. It doesn’t burn my scalp, and it blends so nicely with the rest of my hair. It covers my grey roots completely, and helps me out off my salon appointment a few weeks.
Mariah H.
Dahlonega
I decided to try this at my local salon and I honestly can say that I love it. It smells great, gives you great touch up color and leaves your silky soft. A bit on the expensive side but worth it.
Cindy S.
Muncie, IN
1,181 reviews
Keyonna H.
Midland
I really love these hair dyes at their very long lasting and they don't dry out my hands or my roots they're very affordable and you don't need multiple kids to dye
This did a great job at touching up my roots in between my dye jobs . Most of the time I just need my roots touched up so this is really the way to go for me . I'm 33 with black brown hair and just starting to get a few greys but to me they are noticeable . Especially bc I have dark hair , I feel like omg you can really see them ! So anything in my hair needs to be done it's honesty just my roots and for that this kit is great !
It comes with two applications . When I purchased mine I got it on sale at Ulta . I wish I would have gotten two bc these are a little pricey. But next time they're on sale I know better ! They come with everything , 2 bowls , a brush , two sets of products , even two sets of gloves . Great kit if all you need is to do your roots !
Deborah A.
Dunwoody, GA
Review for: Medium Brown 6.0 more...
For the price this is a steal! You get two applications and the kit includes everything you need for said applications...two gloves, two shower caps... The packaging is expertly done but what was most impressive is they the color doesn’t run when applying to your roots. I didn’t rate 5 stars simply because the shade i chose was Medium Brown and it gave me more of a light brown. Otherwise, great product and I’m definitely purchasing again just going shade darker.
Jessica H.
Brentwood , TN
Purchased at: ULTA
I love the idea of this kit. However, the color did not match my hair even though it should have. It was easy to use and the price was great since the kit includes two applications. I was disappointed but if you can get it to match your color it would be a great purchase!
Toni A.
Kearny, NJ
The coloring will stain your sink, hands, bath tub, or floor. This will not cover up greys well or at all. It is not a hair coloring as the description can be misleading, it gives your hair a slight tiny, and shine.
Mala K.
Kunkletown , PA
I have black hair with my grays growing out ALOT now, will this product cover it?

Sephora