BY DPHUE

A renewing hair mask infused with hibiscus, green tea, and shea butter. Replenish and restore damaged hair with Renew Hair Masque Therapy. Enriched with natural plant extracts and rejuvenating conditioners, it helps damaged hair recover, leaving strands strong, shiny, radiant, and tangle free. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates For ultimate hair renewal, pair with dpHUE's Renew Shampoo and dpHUE Renew Conditioner (sold separately). This product is color safe, cruelty-free, and free of gluten. "Heat styling can damage your hair, but not many people are willing to give up their blow dryer or straightener. The Renew line will repair breakage and bring dull, damaged hair back to life." Justin Anderson, Celebrity Colorist and dpHUE Creative see more...

Buy on Sephora*
Trisha S.
Minneapolis, KS
I really like this hair masque.  My hair tends to dry out really easily, I spend a lot of time outside and it absorbs the sun like crazy, leaving it looking AWFUL!  This product, when used consistently, really helps to repair that damage!  It is a little pricy, but is worth it!
Michelle G.
Safety Harbor, FL
I used this product to help with the breakage from my bleached out hair. It did help restore some moisture back into my hair cuticle. I just left it on in the shower and with the steam it worked it’s magic. I would purchase this again for sure.
Monica R.
Ridgewood, NY
Me gusta este producto aunq no tiene mucho producto lo acabe rápido .. debería venir un poco más para ver resultsdos
Erica S.
Awesome product for hair care! Use it almost weekly and wouldn't switch to anything else!! Not a thing can compare!
hejer t.
I really like this masque. It help my hair remain moist and in shape i highly recommend 😍 I puy it from amazone because they dônt sell it store out here . And Am going to puy it again its worth
Karen W.
Louisville, KY
Has anyone used this & found it worth the price?