BY DPHUE

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

A renewing hair mask infused with hibiscus, green tea, and shea butter. Replenish and restore damaged hair with Renew Hair Masque Therapy. Enriched with natural plant extracts and rejuvenating conditioners, it helps damaged hair recover, leaving strands strong, shiny, radiant, and tangle free. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates For ultimate hair renewal, pair with dpHUE's Renew Shampoo and dpHUE Renew Conditioner (sold separately). This product is color safe, cruelty-free, and free of gluten. "Heat styling can damage your hair, but not many people are willing to give up their blow dryer or straightener. The Renew line will repair breakage and bring dull, damaged hair back to life." Justin Anderson, Celebrity Colorist and dpHUE Creative see more...

Buy on Sephora
Viridiana L.
Santa Maria, CA
I love to use this hair mask and is by far the best I’ve used so far. I use this product one a week and purchase it at my local ULTA. Gives my hair a boost of hydration and leaves it feeling hydrated and smooth.
Trisha S.
Minneapolis, KS
I really like this hair masque.  My hair tends to dry out really easily, I spend a lot of time outside and it absorbs the sun like crazy, leaving it looking AWFUL!  This product, when used consistently, really helps to repair that damage!  It is a little pricy, but is worth it!
Michelle G.
Safety Harbor, FL
I used this product to help with the breakage from my bleached out hair. It did help restore some moisture back into my hair cuticle. I just left it on in the shower and with the steam it worked it’s magic. I would purchase this again for sure.
Asha A.
Oakdale, MN
I really like this hair mask because it helps my hair come back to the way it wants to be a natural beautiful silky hair I really loved it because I am better than most
Cindy S.
Muncie, IN
Rand W.
Chicago
Silk, keeps hair hydrated. Shiny, healthy. Great price and doesn't leave hair oily. I love it cuz my hair is getting damaged
Monica R.
Ridgewood, NY
Me gusta este producto aunq no tiene mucho producto lo acabe rápido .. debería venir un poco más para ver resultsdos
mary j.
Sacramento, CA
Hey guys, but the best. I will probably never will not only is the first to review the following week and the rest
hejer t.
I really like this masque. It help my hair remain moist and in shape i highly recommend 😍 I puy it from amazone because they dônt sell it store out here . And Am going to puy it again its worth
Shaista Y.
melbourne
It’s amazing but I didn’t find it helpful maybe I needed something differently but this is a great product
Karen W.
Louisville, KY
Has anyone used this & found it worth the price?

back