suggested searches

29%

3 star

2 star

1 star

I tried out the semi-permanent gloss treatment from DPHue in the shade Copper. It only took about 20 minutes and not only is the color so vibrant, it's also a great conditioning treatment for the hair. The copper shade was less ginger and more red than I was looking for so next time I plan to dilute it with the clear gloss. The first & last clips in the video are after multiple washes so the color does not fade quickly. It has a smell that isn’t very harsh. It smells like salon hair products but it’s not overpowering. I have medium length hair, medium thickness and I didn’t need to use a lot to get my hair fully covered. I still have plenty left and could easily get maybe 4 or 5 more uses out of it and that definitely makes it worth the price.
I’ve used this 3 times in the last 2 months and am very pleased with the results. Not only is my hair noticeable silkier, but also darker after use. If you are using the dark brown, however, I recommend putting on gloves prior to application because the product has a tendency to stain my hands.
I had my hair bleached in an almost white tone, I used this treatment because I wanted a light brown but my hair turned orange, I do not recommend it
MORE REVIEWS
0/500
Will the light blonde gloss tone down brass? Does it act like a toner? My hair isn't platinum but not a medium blonde either. I had read that the medium blonde turns hair orange. This is something I definitely want to avoid. I'm just wondering if the light blonde is worth purchasing or light blonde hair. Thanks
Can you tell me what how long does it last before you see gray hairs again?
0 answers
Can you tell me what how long does it last before you see gray hairs again?
0 answers