dpHUE Daily Color Care Conditioner uploaded by Sara P.

BY DPHUE

Daily Color Care Conditioner see more...

Buy on Sephora*
Ko L.
Redding , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the nice silky feeling of my hair after applying this to my hair I feel it makes my hair feel beautiful. I usually put it after shampoo to treat the damage I made but I love this and definitely recommend to buying
Gabriella V.
Saint Charles , MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this brand so much! This is my favorite product by them. My sister and my mom also love them! It’s great for the price too. I’ve tried other products like this before and this is the best one!
Sara P.
West Seneca, NY
I ordered this from sephora.com on a whim. SO GLAD I DID. This conditioner is fantastic for color treated hair. I'm a red head so I'm always worried a conditioner will drastically fade and strip my color- not this stuff! This conditioner protects and conditions leaving hair shiny and soft. After using this my red hair is still as vibrant as ever! DEFINITELY would recommend!!!! ❤️
Kayla K.
Parkers Pr, MN
I received a sample of this. Works amazing! I loved it. It didn't leave my hair dry or oily. Helped to really refresh my color. Light scented! Didn't leave a residue or build up! Will recommend!
full review on my instagram @kwarborg
Jessica
Beauty Junkie Expert
Excellent product good. I like very much excellent quality I love the different smells a lot I love this brand