dpHUE Daily Color Care Conditioner uploaded by Sara P.

dpHUE Daily Color Care Conditioner

Daily Color Care Conditioner see more...

Buy on Sephora*
Jennifer B.
Huntington, WV
Got this as a sample along with the shampoo in my Birchbox and fell in love! Loved how it made my hair feel soft and silky can't wait to buy the full size and use on a regular basis.
Gabriella V.
Saint Charles, MO
I love this brand so much! This is my favorite product by them. My sister and my mom also love them! It’s great for the price too. I’ve tried other products like this before and this is the best one!
Sara P.
West Seneca, NY
I ordered this from sephora.com on a whim. SO GLAD I DID. This conditioner is fantastic for color treated hair. I'm a red head so I'm always worried a conditioner will drastically fade and strip my color- not this stuff! This conditioner protects and conditions leaving hair shiny and soft. After using this my red hair is still as vibrant as ever! DEFINITELY would recommend!!!! ❤️
Kayla K.
Parkers Pr, MN
I received a sample of this. Works amazing! I loved it. It didn't leave my hair dry or oily. Helped to really refresh my color. Light scented! Didn't leave a residue or build up! Will recommend!
full review on my instagram @kwarborg
Kat A.
Denver, Colorado
Let’s talk about favorites. My hair is finally recovering from the daily hair wars. My hair feels & looks so much healthier
Sara J.
Round Rock, TX
Used this conditioner forever it kept my hair color in for an entire month. My hair looked like it was just colored.
Kerleesa A.
es un producto realmente increíble, lo he estado usando desde hace mucho tiempo y me encanta su costo. Es increíble, realmente es un gran profesional