BY DPHUE

Which hair type is it good for? Straight Wavy Curly Coiled Tightly Coiled A blue-pigmented toning conditioner designed to eliminate brassiness in brunette hair. Key benefits:- Uses deep blue pigments to gently neutralize orange and red tones- Reduces brassiness in brunette and black hair colors- Keeps hair color looking fresh If you want to know more…Cool Brunette Conditioner helps maintain fresh hair color between salon visits by gently toning unwanted brassy pigments. It also helps improve the look of hair's luster and shine. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates This formula is color-safe, sulfate-free, gluten-free, cruelty-free, silicone-free, and paraben-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Dusteen S.
Jonesboro, AR
Keeps the color in! And keeps hair bright after coloring. My stylist recommended it so I tried it, my only down fall is you’re not gonna see this everywhere. You’d have to go to somewhere special or order it online.
Alisha C.
dpHUE Hydrate Conditioner

I love hair products! I have never used this brand. So I have to stay nutrul about this hair product! The reviews are pretty good! Maybe I'll give it a Try?
Angela M.
Riviera Beach, FL
Igual que mi reseña pasada, recomiendo este producto para las personas que quieren mantener el color de su cabello marrón. A mí mamá le gusta demasiado usarlo, dice que ha visto el cambio.
Emma P.
I received a small sample of this from a grab bag at a graduation party. I've never tried a color specific conditioner before but now i finally understand what all of the fuss is about.
Darinda G.
Lowville , NY
This conditioner is wonderful for my brunette hair,It smells wonderful and makes my hair nice and soft
Sebastian G.
hola mi nombre es sebastian gonzalez y me gustaria probar este producto
parece que es muy buen acondicionador y me seria saber si es muy buen producto tambien me gustaria probarlo porque no conozco mucho de su marca y quisiera descubrir un nuevo producto
Saima Z.
Calgary , AB
I absolutely love the dpHUE cool blonde shampoo, but I'm disappointed with this conditioner. After using it, my hair feels dry, and it does nothing to detangle even for shoulder length hair so I can't imagine trying to brush out long hair after using this. The combo is great for keeping brassiness out of blonde hair, and they both smell great. The shampoo will remain a staple but I think I'm going to pair it with a better conditioner than this one
um s.
Bellevue, WA
Anyone use this before? Is it any good
Samantha R.
Liverpool, NY
Does this deepen/gloss hair color?
Jessie P.
Petite, NB
Why it is just for brunette?😄
Mariya P.
Germantown, TN
This helps with volumizing?
Stephanie M.
Waverly
Is this good on color treated hair?