dpHUE Cool Blonde Shampoo

dpHUE Cool Blonde Shampo uses violet pigments to gently neutralize yellow tones and reduce brassiness in blonde, gray and white hair. Use as needed.

Is it good for highlights?
What’s the best shampoo for blonde ?
How is this compared to shimmer lights? BetterdpHUE Cool Blonde Shampoo?
Start your review of dpHUE Cool Blonde Shampoo!
Megan A.
Grand Rapids, MI
dpHUE Cool Blonde Shampoo uploaded by Megan A.
dpHUE Cool Blonde Shampoo uploaded by Megan A.
Purchased at: Sephora
I want to love this product. It is a great purple shampoo but it doesn’t even come close to the look you have leaving the salon :( for the price paid I had hoped for better results ( only second time washing hair since salon). I am going to pair it with bumble and bumble gloss and see if that makes a difference. I know the salon picture has professional lighting but would have hoped for a little more brightness after shampooing
Beth H.
Independence, KY
Love this product!!!!!!!!!! Smells so good and keeps the brassiness away!! Best purple shampoo I’ve used. Worth the $$$$. Will recommend to any blonde that wants to have the freshly lightened look.
Lisa C.
Mooresville, NC
dpHUE Cool Blonde Shampoo uploaded by Lisa C.
I love this blonde shampoo! I have well water so my blonde is always Turing brassy quick so this keeps it nice and platinum! The conditioner works well too! I usually just use it once a week to keep my blonde looking fresh! So I definitely recommend this!
Veronica G.
Three Rivers, MA
dpHUE Cool Blonde Shampoo uploaded by Veronica G.
This is the best purple shampoo I have ever used! I recent made a YouTube video of my results. It brightened my hair without leaving a purple cast. It also has virtual no scent, which is nice. Other purple shampoos have a very strong unpleasant scent. Highly recommend!!!
Megan D.
Purchased at: ULTA
This is one of my favorite cool blonde toning shampoo to use. It blends everything together nicely and tones everything to a nice ash blonde tone to my hair. It leaves my hair very soft unlike most purple tone shampoos. I'm very satisfied with this.
Cassie C.
Memphis, TN
I like this for a purple shampoo, but wasn’t the most effective. I feel that the conditioner is a better option and use a different brand of purple shampoo. Smells good!
Staci H.
Nappanee, IN
The smell of this brand is so great! I love everything about Dphue shampoo. The rich purple color and the lather are perfect. It is very high quality for a fair price. I’ve very satisfied with this product.
Maria M.
I use this shampoo 3-4 times a week. I love how it works on the first use, my hair has natural reddish pigments and reduced a lot of the brassiness from my blonde. It’s pricey but well worth it. I will be buying again
Alexsandra J.
Alfred, ME
dpHUE Cool Blonde Shampoo uploaded by Alexsandra J.
If you have blonde hair that gets brassy an you want to achieve that white ash look... Hands down the best shampoo an conditioner. I tend to get brassy a lot an have to get my hair tone at hair salons. But once I found this I no longer have to do those visits. My hair is now brass free, healthy, an feel amazing! The fragrance is very pleasant also!
Kelley F.
Chipley, FL
As someone with a full head of blond highlights I am very picky about purple shampoo, this is some of the best. It doesn’t stain my hair but removes all the brass, don’t need much and it goes a long way! Highly recommend
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Clarissa G.
Rachelle C.
Clovis, CA
il y a 3 ans
dpHUE Cool Blonde Shampoo does this help with getting the brassy yellow out of highlighted hair with drying the hair?
Kaylee Z.