dpHUE Color Boosting GLOSS+ Deep Conditioning Treatment Cool Dark Brown 6.5 oz

A semi-permanent hair color with deep conditioner. This semi-permanent hair color with deep conditioner will give you a fresh color and soft, shiny, vibrant hair. It intensifies and illuminates color-treated or natural hair in as little as three to 20 minutes with no ammonia and no mixing. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates Longer processing time will give more intense results, especially with darker colors. On highlights and highly processed hair, bright or more vibrant results can occur. For less intense results, dilute GLOSS+ with dpHUE conditioner. Choose the color closest to current hair color. This cruelty-free product does not contain gluten and is not intended for gray coverage. "I love GLOSS+ for my clients who want a refresh to their hair in between salon visits. The color is beautiful and the deep conditioning will leave your hair feeling amazing." Justin Anderson, celebrity colorist and dpHUE Creative Director

I started getting many of grey hair after giving birth, I want to see if dp HUE color boosting treatment will work. It seems very easy to use. Just leave in for 3-20 mins from the instructions, please let me know if anyone has good result. Thank you!
Start your review of dpHUE Color Boosting GLOSS+ Deep Conditioning Treatment Cool Dark Brown 6.5 oz!
dallas
I really like this product; there are definitely mixed reviews so I was hesitant to purchase it, but many of them seem to be driven by not following the directions (yes, wear gloves - especially with this tone, and no, I can’t imagine that using that using a color this dark is going to yield positive results on light hair shades that are outside of the recommended range. Although it says “cool”, I personally found it took more neutral or maybe even a warm (but not brassy) undertone on my very light brown balayage.) although I’m normally into cooler shades, it ended up looking really rich - even after just maybe 2-3 minutes on my highlighted hair! (I was not looking for a drastic change - just a more blended/richer look.)
Los Angeles, CA
Purchased at: ULTA
I loved this treatment! My hair was so shiny and pigmented, and the color lasted a decent time! The only downside is, total mess. It took me a few times to get the process down and avoid staining everything in my apartment. Highly recommend using gloves and apply as carefully as possible because it will stain your skin. Besides the process being a bit cumbersome it’s a great at home color treatment for a little pick me up between salon visits
Washington
I love how soft your hair is after this. I got blonde highlights and they started to grow out not very nicely and I didn’t want to go back and get more so I used this to cover the blonde and it worked perfectly! It’s about 35$ And has at least 2 uses in the bottle I used it ever 3 weeks your hair is so soft and it’s SOO easy to use. They don’t have many different colors but the basics are there
Sykesville
I purchased the medium brown color or gloss. The reason I purchased was because I got a balayage on my dark brown hair and it came out much lighter than I wanted. I wanted to keep the balayage but darker the lighter bits without loosing them. Have used one time and it did a great job at depositing color. I didn’t leave it on for too long. Doesn’t smell bad, did have to use gloves.
Mound, MN
I usually love Dphue products, but this was not good. I had blonde highlights in brown hair, then did an all over color to go back to my natural color. I used this product to keep my hair dark and shiny. It looked amazing after the first wash, but then my hair turned a hint of green. The same thing happened to my mom and she has brown hair with no highlights or blonde coloring.
Caldwell, ID
Purchased at: ULTA
Love this! I lightened my hair last year, and been playing around with the idea of going light again, I use this to keep up with when things are getting just a little too light. It fades soooo well and doesn’t pull too green or too warm. Awesome if you’re between colors and don’t want to commit to anything just yet. Mine lasts about a month, it just depends on how much I wash.
Weston, MA
I don’t actually know if this product did anything to my hair. My hair is really dark but there was some warmth that was put in it and I didn’t want it anymore so I tried this instead of getting it dyed. Definitely use gloves if you’re gunna try and use a lot of product and leave it in for a long time. I think my hair was just too dark to notice anything!
I use this product in black. I have dark hair and some gray. This really covers up my grays to give me a couple extra days to go before dying my roots. I can never be without this product. Just an FYI to all the girls with dark hair, The dark brown will leave your hair with a little reddish tint. Purchased the black you won’t be disappointed.
Cleveland , OHIO
This adds such nice rich color and shine to your hair, but it does not cover gray hair! I left it on for about a half an hour to my already dark brown hair and it left a very rich brown. The longer you leave the color on the darker the color develops.
Columbia, SC
This product works as advertised, but does not leave my hair looking as glossy or shiny as you would expect from using a color “gloss.” It does deposit Demi-Permanent color onto my hair that does last for a while, so I really can’t complain.