Hair CareHair ProductsHair TreatmentsdpHUE
Color Boosting Gloss + Deep Conditioning Treatment

dpHUE Color Boosting Gloss + Deep Conditioning Treatment

Color Boosting Gloss + Deep Conditioning Treatment - dpHUE Color Boosting GLOSS+ Deep Conditioning Treatment enhances and illuminates color treated or natural hair with semi-permanent hair color, providing a freshly colored result in as little as 3 minutes. Leaves hair soft and shiny with no peroxide, no ammonia and no mixing.For more intense results: leave on hair longer, or apply to dry hair. For less intense results: apply to damp hair, dilute GLOSS+ with dpHUE conditioner. Benefits:  Adds a boost of color and shine Deep conditioning treatment Leave on for 3-20 minutes depending on desired effect No peroxide, no ammonia and no mixing - Color Boosting Gloss + Deep Conditioning Treatment

Has anyone tried this product on colored hair?
I am thinking about getting this product to help cover some of my gray roots coming in ( I have dark brown/ almost black hair). I have some face frame highlights that I want to keep and not darken those. Any tips on how to apply this without darkening the face frame highlights? I usually get a glaze at the salon and love the results but I do not want to darken all of my hair. Thank you! dpHUE Color Boosting Gloss + Deep Conditioning Treatment
Start your review of dpHUE Color Boosting Gloss + Deep Conditioning Treatment!
Alba F.
Richmond, VA
dpHUE Color Boosting Gloss + Deep Conditioning Treatment uploaded by Alba F.
Muy bueno me encanto biene en excelente condiciones y el tratamiento esta super queda bien pintado el cabello no se daña lo super recomiendo es semi-permanente mi color natural es castaño y si me coloro muy bien 👍 😉 😁 😊 👌 😌 👍 😉 😁 😊 👌
Naomi T.
Scottsdale, AZ
dpHUE Color Boosting Gloss + Deep Conditioning Treatment uploaded by Naomi T.
Purchased at: Sephora
Super happy with this. It isn’t the cheapest but it works really well. I have dyed red hair and due to quarantine it was looking sad and faded so I decided to try this out to revive it. While it didn’t deposit much color onto my roots it really revitalised the rest of my hair and left it looking bright and super shiny. I left it on while I was in the bath for around 40 mins and that was enough for it to do the job.
Rain J.
N Smithfield, RI
I’m amazed by this. I have naturally dark brown hair and wanted to dye it a dark black. This product does not feel like dye, rather a very effective conditioner. I left it in my hair for an hour before washing it out. My hair is so soft and beautifully dark!
Therese C.
Hartland, MI
dpHUE Color Boosting Gloss + Deep Conditioning Treatment uploaded by Therese C.
Purchased at: ULTA
Best clear shiny gloss you can do at home! Affordable, I bought mine at Ulta & it's so easy to use. You will get mirror shine and tons of volume!
Emma W.
Saginaw, MI
dpHUE Color Boosting Gloss + Deep Conditioning Treatment uploaded by Emma W.
This is such a fun product I love this color for the holiday season it’s close to red but not too bright it’s beautiful my hair is so much more brighter as well
Vittoria S.
Hammonton, NJ
This product is honestly the best when your in between your hair appointments. I have super dark brown hair and have had it colored treated throughout the years and resulted in brassy highlights, which I personally dislike. The cool brown color completely got rid of the brassy tones and gave a nice ash color. I would highly recommend this product.
Jessica C.
Los Angeles, CA
I am loving this hair gloss. I use the color warm brown and I'd does just what it's supposed to adds a nice chocolate warm brown tint without drying my hair. Leaves it soft and shiny!
elizabeth W.
dpHUE Color Boosting Gloss + Deep Conditioning Treatment uploaded by elizabeth W.
Purchased at: ULTA
I love the 3 glosses that I have tried. Copper, Auburn, and transparent. They smell nice, no harsh chemical smell. I mix with a deep conditioner and leave on all night. Obviously, not following directions on the bottle and my hair turns out with great salon results. The bottle lasts me about 3 to 6 months depending on whether I am using overnight or a few minutes in the shower. Remember if using dark colors to rinse your hands or use disposable gloves. I use on blonde processed hair that I am growing out. I have used on the entire head as well as for pops of color. I really enjoy dphue dpHUE Color Boosting Gloss + Deep Conditioning Treatment conditioning gloss and would highly recommend. The picture does not do the product justice! This one has pops of color in the bottom layer in Copper.
Ashley C.
Purchased at: ULTA
I have the “Dark Brown” version of this gloss and let me tell you it’s amazing! I typically dye my roots every 3 weeks because of my greys, AND THIS GLOSS COVERS MY GREYS- while deep conditioning so also so much better than dying my hair so often. I’ve been using it twice a week and you can barely notice my greys (it’s not full coverage but perfect for giving your hair a break from harsh dye). Also, has made my hair super soft and healthy. Nice, deep dark brown color. Obsessed !
Christina T.
Kodak, TN
I purchased this in burnt copper about a week ago. I must say the first day I used this product I could see a significant change in my hair. I have colored hair so it has been very dry and damaged. This made my hair extremely soft and shiny. I totally recommend!!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Laura C.
Tewksbury, MA
il y a 6 mois
Paula W. il y a 5 mois
I used mine about 4 weeks after the first treatment.