BY DPHUE

A clarifying shampoo with natural plant extracts and vitamins A and E. Clarifying Shampoo removes excess build-up without drying out your hair. It cleanses deep, yet it's gentle enough to use weekly. Just use it prior to coloring your hair to achieve best color results. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates This product is cruelty-free, free of gluten, and color safe. It's perfect for using after swimming to remove chlorine from hair. see more...

Anna L.
Suwanee, GA
I was turned on to this brand by a subscription box...and since have tried a ton of their products...happy with all of them. They smell wonderful and do exactly what they are supposed to...be in hydrate, color deposit, deeply clean or restore your hair. Buy this line exclusively and tell your salon about it. I promise you they will thank you!!!!
Carly S.
It's a great clarifying shampoo. Leaves your hair a little dry but that's like most clarifying shampoos. I love the smell and feel like it absolutely does it's job.
Cindy S.
Muncie, IN
Stephanie R.
Woodside, NY
This really clarifies my hair and leaves it blind nice scent long lasting of course it lathers nicely on my hair and doesn't let it turn bad condition I say it's good for oily scalp since mine gets quickly oily since it's so thin
Emily S.
Redding, CA
Smells so good, left my hair feeling so clean and so shiny. Great body. My hair was detangled. I recommend this product it is so worth the investment
Ayatt H.
Beaverton , OR
dpHUE works so amazingly well, I thought I was wearing a wig. I said no does my hair actually look and feel like this. It’s incredible
mary j.
Sacramento, CA
The legend. I will not be a good time to time and money to the next couple weeks ago by the end of the most important part
Samantha S.
Bourbonnais, IL
Love this product, it makes my hair touchable and soft while still allowing it to hold texture! definitely recommend
tammy m.
Strongsville , OH
this shampoo is amazing and it semlls good its gentle it works and its affordable and very effective i lvoe it
Jessica O.
Dp HUE is one of the best hair care lines I’ve come across. It leaves your hair feeling soft and beautiful.
Stephanie K.
Thinking about ordering this to use once a week. Any other recommendations on clarifying shampoos that are color safe??

Sephora