dpHUE Apple Cider Vinegar Scalp Scrub

Which hair type is it good for? Straight Wavy Curly Coiled Tightly Coiled A scalp scrub made with pink Himalayan sea salt to naturally exfoliate the scalp, remove buildup, and balance. Key benefits: - Exfoliates scalp and removes buildup - Protects and locks hair color - Rebalances pH with antimicrobial properties If you want to know more… Apple Cider Vinegar Scalp Scrub is a natural exfoliant, expertly formulated to remove dead skin cells and product residue to unclog pores for a healthy and happy scalp. Infused with avocado oil and aloe vera to soothe and calm, it balances pH after color and contains enhanced color locking technology, leaving hair gorgeous and shiny, while keeping color intact. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates This product is ozone friendly/no CFCs, vegan, cruelty-free, and formulated without gluten.

Curly hair girls ?
How well does this work? I have a lot of scalp buildup from psoriasis would this help?
How well does this work as far as preventing itchy and flaky scalp?
Start your review of dpHUE Apple Cider Vinegar Scalp Scrub!
ʀᴏʙ S.
Norwood, MA
dpHUE Apple Cider Vinegar Scalp Scrub uploaded by ʀᴏʙ S.
Amazing scalp exfoliator! The Himalayan salt does an amazing job cleaning the scalp and removing flakes. The apple cider does not linger so no worries with that. Just scrub in and let it do it's job. Very satisfied and recommend all to use. Your scalp will thank you.
zahily R.
West Palm Bch, FL
Purchased at: Sephora
This is just okay for me. I haven’t seen a lot of improvement on my scalp. It smells super strong but it goes away after washing your hair. If you have dry hair this will make it worse. I will keep looking for other products that may help my scalp.
Tong O.
Staten Island, NY
dpHUE Apple Cider Vinegar Scalp Scrub uploaded by Tong O.
I got sample size from Influenster Reviewer’s box. I prefer the other brands scrub than this one. It is not that easy to massage it to scalp unless using quite large amount. dpHUE Apple Cider Vinegar Scalp Scrub
Olive A.
dpHUE Apple Cider Vinegar Scalp Scrub uploaded by Olive A.
Love how soft, clean, and voluminous this leaves my straight long hair. Completely removes build up from dry shampoo and hard water. It definitely smells like ACV initially, but not after it’s rinsed out. This scrub does help with removing flakes, but it can be a bit difficult to rub evenly all over the scalp. Using it once a week helps make it easier to take the time to treat your scalp. Effective and natural. Would recommend and repurchase.
Stephanie S.
Niceville
dpHUE Apple Cider Vinegar Scalp Scrub uploaded by Stephanie S.
Purchased at: Sephora
Received as a sample from Sephora and I was excited to try as my scalp is starting to get dermatitis. This was the worst thing for my hair ever! It didn’t scrub or exfoliate and it left my hair and scalp feeling extra oily. It has caused quite a bit of my hair to fall out. To me the smell wasn’t too terrible
massiel H.
Bronx, NY
1,322 reviews
Purchased at: Sephora
Me encanto probar este producto porque mi pelo acumula mucha caspa y es muy incomodo tratar este problema pero este producto me a ayudado mucho a exfoliar y limpiar mi pelo elimina los residuos de piel muerta y me deja mi pelo suave y limpio con el aceite de aguacate en encanto usarlo
Brittany S.
Chula Vista, CA
dpHUE Apple Cider Vinegar Scalp Scrub uploaded by Brittany S.
So happy I found dpHUE Apple Cider Vinegar Scalp Scrub !! I seriously messed up my hair really bad from bleaching been living nightmare thought I was going to have to cut all my hair off! Then I learned about this scalp scrub ! After 1st use my scalp felt so much better , no itching , and didn't look as scaly ! I used it about 3X for a month and my hair is finally regrowing, no more scalp irritation !
amanda T.
I LOVE THIS! Not so much the smell though. It definitely smells like straight ACV. The sea salt pieces are definitely large enough that they are noticable and they did a great job at exfolianting my scalp. During the winter my scalp suffers. Not horribly, but to me it is noticable and it's not ok. After using this and allowing time for my hair to dry, I found that my hair was left soft and shiny and at the end of the day, I hadn't seen any flakes. As it states, it does not lathers, but it does work well. I really enjoyed this.
Ava Y.
San Antonio, TX
dpHUE Apple Cider Vinegar Scalp Scrub uploaded by Ava Y.
Purchased at: Sephora
I felt like this did nothing. Granted, I only had a sample size and my hair isn’t necessarily thin, but I did not feel any sort of exfoliation whatsoever. From my experience with the sample, I absolutely would not purchase this.
Shelbie M.
Moore, OK
Purchased at: ULTA
I tried this for the first time and I'm pretty shocked how well my hair felt afterwards. The smell was surprisingly nice and my hair and scalp felt cleaner than ever!

106 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Shaylee S.
Oskaloosa, IA
il y a 4 mois
dpHUE Apple Cider Vinegar Scalp Scrub has anyone tried this product? I need a good scalp scrub to get rid of dry flakiness
Holly D.
Beverly, MA
il y a 4 mois
dpHUE Apple Cider Vinegar Scalp Scrub is this effective enough to be worth the price? Is the smell tolerable? Please share your experience with this, TIA!