dpHUE Apple Cider Vinegar Scalp Scrub uploaded by Sabrina F.

BY DPHUE #21 in Scalp Treatments

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Which hair type is it good for? Straight Wavy Curly Coiled Tightly Coiled A scalp scrub made with pink Himalayan sea salt to naturally exfoliate the scalp, remove buildup, and balance. Key benefits: - Exfoliates scalp and removes buildup - Protects and locks hair color - Rebalances pH with antimicrobial properties If you want to know more… Apple Cider Vinegar Scalp Scrub is a natural exfoliant, expertly formulated to remove dead skin cells and product residue to unclog pores for a healthy and happy scalp. Infused with avocado oil and aloe vera to soothe and calm, it balances pH after color and contains enhanced color locking technology, leaving hair gorgeous and shiny, while keeping color intact. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates This product is ozone friendly/no CFCs, vegan, cruelty-free, and formulated without gluten.

• Is this brand cruelty free?1 Answers
  • Omg! Where can i get this in the uk??1 Answers
  • Is it ok for sensitive skin? Cause I'm afraid it's too "h...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Anna L.
Suwanee, GA
Not a lot of people have heard about Dp hue products but they really should get to know the brand. I was first exposed to their product line through a FAB FIT FUN box. It was purple toning shampoo and conditioner to combat brassy tones in bleached hair. Not only was the color game just as effective as the shampoo the salon recommended to me; it was also so much more gentle on my hair. The products in this line boast a very natural set of ingredients which I adore in any product. As for the scalp treatment...apple cider vinegar is well known for being a home remedy already for dull, lackluster hair...but I hadn't heard much about how it helps with scalp issues. I get seasonal dandruff and while having gone platinum with my hair helped to hide it...it was still there. This treatment not only helped my overall scalp health by balancing my skin's Ph but it also quite effectively removed the residue left behind from all the dry shampoo and leave in conditioners us bottle blonds have to rely on religiously. You can purchase it on Amazon most of the time but I have also found it on dermstore.com. It gets my stamp of approval!
olivia m.
This is an amazing scrub! I love how clean this product makes my scalp. The Himalayan Pink Salt is an amazing detoxifyer and exfoliator... and so is the ACV!

When looking for good hair care products to treat myself with, I personally don't opt for cheap products because I want something luxurious that will get the job done. That being said, this product is perfect for its price point. It's affordable, but not cheap ($38).
This scrub is not something you need to use everyday,  just when you need a good exfoliation to get rid of product build-up and dead skin. So, in my opinion this scrub is worth the price because it will last for a long time.

Also, the packaging is super cute! A clean, white label is wrapped around a clear bottle, allowing you to see all of the fabulous scrub! I love packaging that I can see product through... It entices me to use the product immediately, and dpHUE has this down!

I recommend this scrub to anyone who is looking to get a good, clean and natural exfoliation. I especially recommend this scrub to anyone with color treated hair (it is specifically intended to keep color long-lasting)!

Kelli M.
Framingham, MA
This product along with the rinse has completely transformed my scalp! It’s eliminated the dryness and dandruff that I’ve tried to get rid of for years that so many other products didn’t. I use this every second or third shampoo in places of my regular shampoo and find that at that rate it’s enough to maintain a healthy scalp. It has a strong smell when you first apply it but the smell doesn’t stay on your hair after use at all so you’ll never even notice it. If you’re struggling with a dry scalp or extreme dandruff please try this because it will not disappoint!
Melissa S.
I like this scrub. Once you get it to be on your scalp and rubbed on, it does what it says it will. My scalp felt instant relief in this dry winter weather. However, it is extremely difficult with long, thick hair to get it rubbed onto the scalp. There are no directions, so you kind of fly blind and guess what is the best way to apply. The smell is also not super great, but that is to be expected with apple cider vinegar. I do not think it is worth the price I paid, but if it was cheaper, I would buy it again.
Jennifer P.
Vacaville
Who knew I needed an exfoliator for not just my face but my scalp as well?!

I've always thought I had bad dandruff, and it's a bit embarrassing and hard to wear dark colors with it. I was doing some research because my dandruff seems really oily and realized that it was excess sebum production, which is why I don't think my hair responds well to some of the traditional dandruff shampoos.

This makes a lot of sense because I have oily skin as well, and my hair is somewhat oily in general, but it's not something I ever thought of. From the first time using it, my scalp is (as described my my brother's girlfriend) clean and lovely as a really hairy baby's bottom.

I'm convinced, and it really only took a little more than a quarter sized amount on my whole head (my daughter helped, it's hard to put on yourself) so this is going to last me a LONG time.
As I use it more, I'll pinpoint how often to use it, but overall I'm quite satisfied.
Allie R.
Cleveland
dpHUE Apple Cider Vinegar Scalp Scrub has been such a helpful product for me. I suffer from chronic plaque psoriasis in my scalp. Frequently I have break outs and then his product helps to normalize my scalp and loosen and lift away the stubborn scales. The vingar and salt help to soothe my scalp and keep the PH where is supposed to be. I have to thank dphue for this product! If you have a flakey scalp, this is the product to keep in your arsenal!
Angela C.
OK I have really mixed feelings about this. I have thick, long hair and it's really difficult to use this. As much as I try to part my hair and really get a good scrub on the scalp, it ends up getting caught in my hair instead and is harder to wash out. I wish there was another way so that I actually got a good scrub. Would only recommend for girls/guys with shorter hair. Otherwise, it's honestly too much of a hassle.
Becky B.
Lake Charles, LA
I bought this for my horrible scalp (obviously). It’s a little hard to work in, this isn’t something to use if you’re in a hurry. First time I used it and followed up with a clarifying conditioner my hair felt amazing. I tried it a week later and it was still good, tried it a week after that and my hair was dried out. I definitely think this is a try once a month thing since the salt dries out your hair.
Nicole D.
Virginia Bch, VA
I looooove this product and this brand! At first I didn’t know the brand but I got a voxbox with a hair rinse from them and I loved it! So I wanted to try another product and I bought this one. It’s amazing! Especially when used with the vinegar hair rinse that they have from the same line. The price is a little high but is totally worth it. I would buy it again and I highly recommend it.
Julia B.
Slatington, PA
Although I like the texture and smell of this scalp scrub, I didn't notice much difference in my hair. I don't color my hair, so I really don't see myself using dpHUE in the future. I would recommend them adding more shampoos and conditioners to their line, then I might give it another try.
Lindsay S.
Does this product leave your hair smelling like vinegar? I can't stand the smell of vinegar it makes me super sick
Mandy C.
Elk Grove, CA
is this difficult to wash out?
Angel P.
Help me understand how this works. I would be afraid it would make hair fall out.
Avisha 👑.
New York
This sounds very natural and effective. It is really worth it?
Myranda C.
Is this good for a dry scalp?!

back