BY DPHUE

An apple cider vinegar-based leave-in formula that conditions and repairs the hair. Apple Cider Vinegar Leave-In Hair Therapy harnesses the power of apple cider vinegar's vitamins, minerals, amino acids, enzymes, and fatty acids to restore the pH and health of hair from chemical processes and environmental exposure. It closes the cuticle, allowing for easy and natural detangling, while softening and conditioning hair for a long-lasting silky feel. Infused with argan oil, macadamia oil, dandelion extract, aloe vera, and more, it helps retain moisture and prevent dehydration without weighing hair down. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates This product is cruelty-free and formulated without gluten.

Buy on Sephora*
Precious M.
Kearny , New Jersey
I love this product. I have dry thick coarse hair and it is damaged due to dying. I didn't have high exceptions for this product because I have never been able to go without conditioner ever! I gave it a shot and WOW I was impressed! My hair was smooth, silky and shined! I've used it 3 times already and I have no intentions of going back to shampoo and conditioner.. there are a few drawbacks the the price being one $30 for 8 oz.. It's a little steep and the other it has a little vinegary smell. Besides that I'm happy!
Viridiana L.
Santa Maria, CA
My hair air drys perfectly! Spray it in with a comb and let it dry when I wake up the next day it looks prefect. Amazing smell and works well for frizzy curly hair. Gave my hair a beautiful shine and smelling amazing.
💁🏻 V.
Waterbury , CT
I love anything with ACV !! This is highly recommended! I suggest you put it on while hair is wet so it can lock in the acv and it will help repair anything on your head
Gabriela Z.
Vancouver, WA
I really wanted to like this, but I couldn't stand the vinegar scent. And since it is a leave in, you really have to have the ability of tolerating the vinegar scent. It is very mild, but I can't tolerate any vinegar scent at all. I wish I could because I heard great things about the brand and the product.
Beth K.
Davenport, IA
I love this so much I have a backup on hand for when mine runs out. The title scared me at first, because the smell of apple cider vinegar is horrendous- but this smells much better. It leave hair so soft and healthy looking. Very reasonable price and lasts quite a while!
Carrie T.
Clemson, SC
I've been using these products ever since I went blonde. After relying on the shampoo and conditioner combo for a year, I decided to give this a try, and I haven't been disappointed! My hair is stronger, silkier, less frizzy, and smells WONDERFULLY.
Stone Q.
Brooklyn ny
I love this product so much it really helps with my hair to make it nice smells very good for hair fr so dont forget to get yours 💙💸‼️ Influenster The Influenster App
natasha v.
I got this for my grandma and she loved it really helped with her hair because it’s just super thick in damage from constantly getting her hair dyed and bleached and she really liked it and I had a really good natural ingredients and it was she was looking for
K J.
Be a little while, so I'm moving out to you and the city, so I'm sure it for you, I will have the best hotels, rates. I will have the best games and I am going through. We will not have to deal of experience with this new
Kim D.
I'm guessing it is just my hair but this none of this product that I have tried have worked. They left my hair oily, looking unclean and feeling worse. Not for me, but I have seen tons of good reviews from other's!
Jenn B.
Waltham, MA
Is this a good leave-in conditioner for oily hair? Would I use it instead of a regular conditioner?
Morgan J.
Virginia Bch, VA
Does this help dry, damaged hair? If not, any recommendations?
Karen W.
Louisville, KY
I'm trying sooo hard to be good to my hair, does this help with heat?
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Is this worth the price?