BY DPHUE

An apple cider vinegar-based leave-in formula that conditions and repairs the hair. Apple Cider Vinegar Leave-In Hair Therapy harnesses the power of apple cider vinegar's vitamins, minerals, amino acids, enzymes, and fatty acids to restore the pH and health of hair from chemical processes and environmental exposure. It closes the cuticle, allowing for easy and natural detangling, while softening and conditioning hair for a long-lasting silky feel. Infused with argan oil, macadamia oil, dandelion extract, aloe vera, and more, it helps retain moisture and prevent dehydration without weighing hair down. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates This product is cruelty-free and formulated without gluten.

Buy on Sephora*
Cady G.
Phoenix, AZ
This is a great leave in conditioner. Its light texture doesn't weigh hair down, and it makes hair shiny and soft. It does smell like vinegar, which can be a little off-putting at first, but the smell fades quickly, and the results are worth it. If mixing your own home remedies scares you like it does me, this product is awesome for those wishing to see the effects of vinegar on their hair.
Kaara M.
Wdm, IA
This is a nice leave-in treatment, it helps to detangle my hair and leaves it feeling a bit stronger without being weighed down. Didn't do much for the frizziness or dryness though.
Cloe S.
Phoenix, AZ
I was SO skeptical of this stuff, but after receiving it as gratis (I work in the beauty industry and a friend of mine works closely with the brand), I would definitely purchase this. I feel like the $30 price tag is a big much for such a small bottle, but I get it(?).
If you're not a fan of smelling like ACV, this may turn you away a bit. The scent is light and thankfully, does go away once hair dries, but GIRL is my hair soft. I have kinky, heat and chemically damaged hair, which I heat-treat on the daily and my hair hasn't been this soft and manageable since I was a child. I used maybe 6-7 spritzs and my hair is pretty thick and hangs below my shoulders. I'm dying to try the rinse now too.
Gabriela Z.
Vancouver, WA
I really wanted to like this, but I couldn't stand the vinegar scent. And since it is a leave in, you really have to have the ability of tolerating the vinegar scent. It is very mild, but I can't tolerate any vinegar scent at all. I wish I could because I heard great things about the brand and the product.
Victoria R.
Alice , TX
Wow! This stuff makes me hair so soft and silky! I actually got a deluxe sample of this a while back and wasn't really thinking it was going to do really anything. I have fine curly hair that can be very dry at times but I'm hot weather super oily. Usually, leave in conditioners can make my hair looks even more oily no matter how little I use, but this spray is awesome. Has a very light nice scent, I spray it in my hair after I towel dry it and just leave it alone. My hair looks less frizzy, a ton softer and just looks healthier.
Kim D.
I'm guessing it is just my hair but this none of this product that I have tried have worked. They left my hair oily, looking unclean and feeling worse. Not for me, but I have seen tons of good reviews from other's!
Roxanne C.
I received it as a deluxe sample and it’s ok. It does help maintain the softness of my hair but I feel like the scent is too strong. If you don’t mind the scent of apple cider, I would recommend it.
Precious M.
Kearny , New Jersey
I love this product. I have dry thick coarse hair and it is damaged due to dying. I didn't have high exceptions for this product because I have never been able to go without conditioner ever! I gave it a shot and WOW I was impressed! My hair was smooth, silky and shined! I've used it 3 times already and I have no intentions of going back to shampoo and conditioner.. there are a few drawbacks the the price being one $30 for 8 oz.. It's a little steep and the other it has a little vinegary smell. Besides that I'm happy!
Laura O.
Cheektowaga, NY
I didn't care for this - it left a sticky residue in my hair that was very noticeable the day after using this. I didn't notice any detangling properties. I think I will stick to apple cider vinegar as a shower rinse-out treatment from now on.
april t.
Not my preference. I do believe it does a great job cleaning my scalp, but I find that I want to use shampoo and conditioner after use. For me thats an extra product to buy, and to take up space in my small stand up shower. No thank you. Also, i really do not like the smell, as you can guess just by the name.
Jenn B.
Waltham, MA
Is this a good leave-in conditioner for oily hair? Would I use it instead of a regular conditioner?
Karen W.
Louisville, KY
I'm trying sooo hard to be good to my hair, does this help with heat?
Morgan J.
Shawboro, NC
Does this help dry, damaged hair? If not, any recommendations?