BY DPHUE #89 in Leave-In Conditioner

An apple cider vinegar-based leave-in formula that conditions and repairs the hair. Apple Cider Vinegar Leave-In Hair Therapy harnesses the power of apple cider vinegar's vitamins, minerals, amino acids, enzymes, and fatty acids to restore the pH and health of hair from chemical processes and environmental exposure. It closes the cuticle, allowing for easy and natural detangling, while softening and conditioning hair for a long-lasting silky feel. Infused with argan oil, macadamia oil, dandelion extract, aloe vera, and more, it helps retain moisture and prevent dehydration without weighing hair down. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates This product is cruelty-free and formulated without gluten.

Buy on Sephora*
Anna L.
Suwanee, GA
All of the products are great...I've been lucky to try a great deal of them through subscription boxes. In the past year I took my virgin almost black brunette hair to platinum blonde...and that requires a process every 4-6 weeks...and that can leave your hair a little dull and brittle...but with this stuff life literally is given back to your hair. It's instant! And it doesn't leave a residue... because another part of being blonde is learning to not wash your hair everyday...and I can use this product day after day without my hair looking oily or weighed down...it just looks healthier and healthier.
Natasha R.
I got this for my grandma and she loved it really helped with her hair because it’s just super thick in damage from constantly getting her hair dyed and bleached and she really liked it and I had a really good natural ingredients and it was she was looking for
Ko L.
Redding , CA
Love these conditioning hair treatments makes my hair feel fresh and renewed. Leaving you wanting to run your hands through your hair over and over again. I would definitely recommend this to everyone
Precious M.
Kearny , New Jersey
I love this product. I have dry thick coarse hair and it is damaged due to dying. I didn't have high exceptions for this product because I have never been able to go without conditioner ever! I gave it a shot and WOW I was impressed! My hair was smooth, silky and shined! I've used it 3 times already and I have no intentions of going back to shampoo and conditioner.. there are a few drawbacks the the price being one $30 for 8 oz.. It's a little steep and the other it has a little vinegary smell. Besides that I'm happy!
💁🏻 V.
Waterbury , CT
I love anything with ACV !! This is highly recommended! I suggest you put it on while hair is wet so it can lock in the acv and it will help repair anything on your head
Gabriela Z.
Vancouver, WA
I really wanted to like this, but I couldn't stand the vinegar scent. And since it is a leave in, you really have to have the ability of tolerating the vinegar scent. It is very mild, but I can't tolerate any vinegar scent at all. I wish I could because I heard great things about the brand and the product.
Cindy S.
Muncie, IN
Laura O.
Cheektowaga, NY
I didn't care for this - it left a sticky residue in my hair that was very noticeable the day after using this. I didn't notice any detangling properties. I think I will stick to apple cider vinegar as a shower rinse-out treatment from now on.
april t.
Not my preference. I do believe it does a great job cleaning my scalp, but I find that I want to use shampoo and conditioner after use. For me thats an extra product to buy, and to take up space in my small stand up shower. No thank you. Also, i really do not like the smell, as you can guess just by the name.
Kim D.
I'm guessing it is just my hair but this none of this product that I have tried have worked. They left my hair oily, looking unclean and feeling worse. Not for me, but I have seen tons of good reviews from other's!
Jenn B.
Waltham, MA
Is this a good leave-in conditioner for oily hair? Would I use it instead of a regular conditioner?
Morgan J.
Shawboro, NC
Does this help dry, damaged hair? If not, any recommendations?
Karen W.
Louisville, KY
I'm trying sooo hard to be good to my hair, does this help with heat?
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Is this worth the price?