BeautyHair ProductsdpHUE
Apple Cider Vinegar Leave-In Hair Therapy

dpHUE Apple Cider Vinegar Leave-In Hair Therapy

An apple cider vinegar-based leave-in formula that conditions and repairs the hair. Apple Cider Vinegar Leave-In Hair Therapy harnesses the power of apple cider vinegar's vitamins, minerals, amino acids, enzymes, and fatty acids to restore the pH and health of hair from chemical processes and environmental exposure. It closes the cuticle, allowing for easy and natural detangling, while softening and conditioning hair for a long-lasting silky feel. Infused with argan oil, macadamia oil, dandelion extract, aloe vera, and more, it helps retain moisture and prevent dehydration without weighing hair down. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates This product is cruelty-free and formulated without gluten.

Does this product help with detangling?
Looking to see if anyone knows of anywhere in Canada that I can find this?
Is this worth the price?
Start your review of dpHUE Apple Cider Vinegar Leave-In Hair Therapy!
MA F.
Barksdale Afb, LA
dpHUE Apple Cider Vinegar Leave-In Hair Therapy uploaded by MA F.
Purchased at: ULTA
This is a great leave in conditioner for the hair. The dpHUE apple cider vinegar leave in hair therapy spray is great for detangling after the shower, especially for long hair. The smell isn’t the greatest but it’s not bad and dissipates quickly.
Jisha Mary V.
Purchased at: Sephora
I recieved this leave- in -conditioner as a sample from Sephora. I have used it a couple of times now and I am loving it. When I saw Apple Cider Vinegar on the lable, I was expecting a pungent hair conditioner. To my surprise it smells very nice. I use it on damp hair and blow dry/straightening my hair. Its very good to manage frizzy hair and a good heat protectant too. I love that its in a spray bottle. Highly recommend this product!! dpHUE Apple Cider Vinegar Leave-In Hair Therapy #FrizzFighter
Olivia L.
Rochester, NY
dpHUE Apple Cider Vinegar Leave-In Hair Therapy uploaded by Olivia L.
dpHUE Apple Cider Vinegar Leave-In Hair Therapy uploaded by Olivia L.
Purchased at: ULTA
This is soooo so AMAZING. I tried Ouai’s leave in conditioner and it was just awful. The product stuck to my hair, left it smelling so awful that I was sneezing throughout the day, and did nothing to hydrate my ends. DpHue’s leave in conditioner is a God send. It’s got a watery base, unlike most leave in conditioners, and it has left my hair silky smooth and I can comb through my ends with my fingers without pulling out hairs or getting stuck. There is absolutely NO product build up on my hair, it is seemingly weightless and you can’t even tell I have a leave in conditioner in. The product leaves a very subtle perfume after-scent which is perfect and far less strong than Ouai’s. PLUS this product has NO bad ingredients so your hair can be #glossy and #healthy. That’s right. NO SILICONES!
Chelsea R.
Cottage Grove, OR
I bought a small bottle of this spray to try it out and will be buying a bigger bottle next. Being a new mom I through my hair up everyday and hardly ever get to take a shower. Also I have crazy curly thick insane hair. So I've been having knotted messes every time I take a shower. This spray makes my hair soft, shiny, and best of all no tangles! It only smells faintly of ACV when wet and after it dries it smells amazing. Cannot recommend it more
nathalie S.
Avon Park, FL
Not a fan left my hair sticky and I used as instructed/ oddly enough there is not offensive smell even tho it’s got apple cider vinegar in kt
Sophia A.
I was worried this would dry out my hair but it made it a whole lot softer! My hair has been feeling like hay lately but thanks to this it has helped maje it softer and shinier. I used it every other day post shower
Gaby C.
Palmetto, Fl
If this actually works I wish to have this cause my hair is healthy but some time I think it need a push up to be more shiny and all.
Kaara M.
Wdm, IA
This is a nice leave-in treatment, it helps to detangle my hair and leaves it feeling a bit stronger without being weighed down. Didn't do much for the frizziness or dryness though.
Abbi W.
Lakeville, MN
This is my every day hair care, put it in right after a shower and let it soak in. My hair is noticable brighter and healthier after using this product.
Sarah R.
Sierra Vista, AZ
I received a sample of this after buying the full sized hair rinse from this brand at Ulta. (I’m a sucker for a gift with purchase lol) I didn’t think spraying vinegar in my hair would de tangle or moisturize it, but somehow it does! It’s not the best detangler, but not the worst either. I believe it says it’s also a heat protectant, but I get nervous and load other protectants on when I flat iron also.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...