BY DPHUE #55 in Shampoo

A gentle apple cider vinegar hair rinse. Put your hair on a cleanse with Apple Cider Vinegar Hair Rinse. It gently removes impurities from your hair and scalp without stripping the natural oils essential to the hair's health. Infused with ingredients like argan oil, fire tulip, lavender extract, and aloe vera, it leaves hair noticeably softer and shiner. With color locking technology and proteins that can triple the strength of each strand, this cleanser is unique. Whether you wash your everyday or once a week, it can be worked into your routine as a shampoo and conditioner substitute that'll will leave your strands looking healthy, vibrant, and restored. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates This product is color safe, cruelty-free, and free of gluten.

• I want to try this for my scalp but my question does it have a st...2 Answers
  • I have been looking for a shampoo and conditioner to go with the ...1 Answers
  • Since I love DpHue Apple Cider Vinegar Rinse I am hoping there is...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Cassie C.
I received a sample size of this product from somewhere, and I waited a long time to use it because I just wasn't sure how to use it. The directions say: Wet scalp and hair. Squeeze excess water out. Using the bottle tip, create a few small parts in your hair and gently squeeze the product onto your scalp. Massage into hair and scalp. Leave in 1-3 minutes. Rinse thoroughly. They do not tell you whether to skip shampooing and conditioning afterwards. I have very oily hair that gets extremely tangled so I did use shampoo and conditioner after rinsing out the product. I have to say that my hair was much shinier and softer than normal. I will probably buy the full size or a travel size if I can find one so I can try it again without using shampoo and conditioner. I gave it four stars because the directions are unclear.
Katie H.
Westland, MI
I first got this as a free sample from Ulta and wound up buying a second travel size mini bottle for $5 because I liked it so much! I use it as an alternative to shampoo on days when I have already washed my hair but need to take a second shower because of how sweaty/grimy I've gotten from working out or being at work. It leaves my hair feeling so clean, but also soft like I've conditioned it. I love that it cleans my hair without stripping it, just make sure you shake the bottle before use to make sure the oils are evenly distributed or it might leave your hair a little too conditioned! It's pricey, but since I'm not using it every day the mini bottles have lasted quite a while so I intend to invest in the full size bottle because I know it'll last me for at least a few months.
Ashley T.
Brooklyn, NY
I've heard soo much about apple cider vinegar rises & hair so, I finally tried it out. I loved this rinse! My scalp is prone to dandruff. After washing my hair I used the rinse, then used my conditioner. When my hair dried I was surprised. I thought the vinegar would leave my hair dry & smelly; but it actually left my hair smooth and shiny. My scalp even felt light & really clean. My dandruff was kept to a minimum after using the rinse. And the rinse has a mild smell, but after using your conditioner it should go away. I will definitely use this rinse more often.
Chrissy D.
Woodland Hls, CA
I bought his as part of #Sephora Summer Hair Favorites. I've heard great things that Apple cider vinegar does and makes sense they'd start adding it to hair products as a detox/cleanser. Since we time to time get product build up and notice our products stop working as well as they used to, it's probably due to product build up. We have to do a cleansing of the hair and scalp. This product did just that without stripping my hair or making it dry. It's a rinse, not a shampoo. It only has a slight smell of vinegar and it goes away after rinsing it out.
Erin A.
Durango, CO
As someone has already said, this product is an absolute game changer. I know it's not good to shampoo your hair daily, but as someone who can't go more than two days without washing because my hair gets oily and suffers from product build up, this product is a life-saver. It gives my hair a washed look and feeling. In other words, clean, not oily, soft. And, while it is a bit pricey for a hair product, you only need a little on your roots.
Kady E.
I got this free with a purchase from Ulta and I have to say I am not super fond of it. I have very fine hair and I used these 2 days ago in place of my shampoo & conditioner and my hair (mostly my roots) still look oily from using it. I have reward my hair with typical shampoo & conditioner (none on my roots). While my hair feels softer I don't like that my hair constantly looks oily even after just blow drying it.
Regan G.
I got this as a sample for Ulta and I love it. It doesn't have a strong vinegar smell and really cleans my hair. As for the price I think it's overpriced. If I remember correctly the sample that I have retails for $5 per 1 floz. Insane right? A full bottle is around $30. It works great but I don't think I will be purchasing because it is so much. I might try a diy version.
Alison W.
Overland Park, KS
I received a sample of this in my July How to be a Redhead subscription box. Ever since then I've been in love with it. I use it ever other time I take a shower. I decided not to replace my shampoo with this because my hair is so curly and tangly. It makes my hair feel so much softer and more clean.
Mishal F.
This product really does help remove impurities from the scalp! I don't really like the consistency or the horrible smell but it really helps my hairs health and keeps it from getting too greasy. I probably will repurchase this if I see it in stores.
Jenni P.
adrian, MI
I received a sample of this and fell in love. After I used it my hair felt clean and looked shiny and healthy. I went to Ulta and bought it. I'm not in love with the price though..... $35 for Apple cider vinegar?!
michelle p.
Do you use this as a final rinse? or in place of shampoo or,conditioner? .
Lindsay S.
I want to try this for my scalp but my question does it have a strong vinegar smell the smell of vinegar makes me sick
Tannille S.
Slinger, WI
So I received a free sample of the dpHUE Apple Cider Vinegar Hair Rinse and loved it so I bought the large bottle. I have medium length hair so I don't need a lot but I feel like I'm going through too much. It's relatively expensive so I want to make sure it lasts. Am I using too much? Does any one use it every day or should I use it every other?
Hanna I.
Lebanon, OR
I need to try this stuff! Where did you purchase it from? And is it availble online? Thanks Hanna- XoXo
Mariangela C.
Bishop's stortford
Girls have you ever tried vinegar on your hair? In London the water is so rich in limestone 😥 dpHUE Apple Cider Vinegar Hair Rinse