Hair CareHair ProductsShampoodpHUE
Apple Cider Vinegar Hair Rinse

dpHUE Apple Cider Vinegar Hair Rinse

A gentle apple cider vinegar hair rinse. Put your hair on a cleanse with Apple Cider Vinegar Hair Rinse. It gently removes impurities from your hair and scalp without stripping the natural oils essential to the hair's health. Infused with ingredients like argan oil, fire tulip, lavender extract, and aloe vera, it leaves hair noticeably softer and shiner. With color locking technology and proteins that can triple the strength of each strand, this cleanser is unique. Whether you wash your everyday or once a week, it can be worked into your routine as a shampoo and conditioner substitute that'll will leave your strands looking healthy, vibrant, and restored. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates This product is color safe, cruelty-free, and free of gluten.

Has anyone used this for oily hair,, if so how has it worked for you? Do you suggest other products for oil control?
dpHUE Apple Cider Vinegar Hair Rinse f4f does the vinegar smell linger in your hair?
How is this product??
Start your review of dpHUE Apple Cider Vinegar Hair Rinse!
How would you rate this product?
Shakiba S.
Albuquerque, NM
dpHUE Apple Cider Vinegar Hair Rinse uploaded by Shakiba S.
dpHUE Apple Cider Vinegar Hair Rinse uploaded by Shakiba S.
Purchased at: ULTA
If you have irritated scalp and search for best dry scalp products, I bet you have seen this product. I an personally suffering from itchy dry scalp for so long, and after reading tons of positive reviews and awards on this product thought this will be the solution! What I didn’t do, was a through research on my hair and scalp condition and knowing my ingredients! This cider rinse is alright, and tried fairly to be clean and nontoxic! However, it contains Dipropylene Glycol and Propylene Glycol which both are alcohols that can dry out your hair and already dried scalp! I wouldn’t worry so much about DG since it’s less harsh, however is one of the first ingredients in the product! Anyway, knowing that my scalp is already itchy and dry this two ingredients can just make it worst. And in my personal experience, this product didn’t give me a breakout but didn’t soothe my irritated scalp much either. and for a pricy rinse like this, $30 bottle I’m not gonna buy it again. P.s: vinegar smell is not disturbing and is quite ok, and Cider rinse does make my hair a bit shinier. #knowyouringredients #knowyourhair (follow for more reviews) dpHUE Apple Cider Vinegar Hair Rinse
Whitney W.
Laurel, MS
dpHUE Apple Cider Vinegar Hair Rinse uploaded by Whitney W.
Loving this so far. I keep my hair bleached and brought back the gloss shine and color after one use in 3-4 minutes
April M.
1,435 reviews
dpHUE Apple Cider Vinegar Hair Rinse uploaded by April M.
Purchased at: ULTA
This is truly one of the best gems I discovered in 2020. Not only does it detox your hair from product build up. But it also gives your hair the best shine. I use this treatment once every two weeks or once a month depending on how my hair feels. I love this stuff I will be buying this for a while.
Kimiko T.
Chula Vista, CA
dpHUE Apple Cider Vinegar Hair Rinse uploaded by Kimiko T.
I love using this in between washes, and even along with my shampoo routine! Since I e started a new workout journey, my hair gets dirty faster and this really helps my hair feel clean so I don’t have to use so much shampoo!
Cilla L.
Bosque Farms, NM
dpHUE Apple Cider Vinegar Hair Rinse uploaded by Cilla L.
I’ve been using Dphue ACD rinse for a few months now and it is a Godsend. I was suffering from a severe dry scalp to the point that I thought that I thought maybe I had psoriasis on my head. I had an appointment with my dermatologist but it was a month out and I needed a solution. I was at Ulta and found a little version of this rinse and oh my goodness! The difference I noticed after using it once was Ahmazing! It was soothing, my hair looked amazing and was silky soft! I went out and bought the big bottle and I use it every time I shower and since then I haven’t had any dryness in my scalp AT ALL! Now I use this because of how healthy and silky it leaves my hair. So happy to be able to get a complimentary and get the chance to review this! #dphue #dphueacv #influenster #applecidervinagerrinse #blogger #vlogger #contest #freegift #photography #crueltyfree #motd #ootd #hair #contest #complimentary #dpHUEACV @Influenster @dphue
Sam F.
Lexington, KY
dpHUE Apple Cider Vinegar Hair Rinse uploaded by Sam F.
I was really excited to try this product but was initially afraid it would have a lingering vinegar smell or would leave my hair greasy, but it did neither!! This rinse is REALLY good and no lingering smell!! I like to use this product in place of my weekly shampoo/conditioner and I also like to use this product as a "in between cleanse" if my hair is feeling greasy/dull. I color treat my hair and go several days between washes and this rinse helps to get rid of any extra build up but also conditions a little more beyond a clarifying shampoo. To use, I simply made four parts in my hair and ran the tip of the bottle along the part lines! Pro tip: the formula is watery, so it comes out fast! Lean your head back while using so it doesn’t get in your eyes! Then I simply massage the formula into my scalp and let it sit for about 3 minutes before massaging in one last time (just to make sure I get ALL the gunk out), then rinse! SUPER easy to use. Afterwards my hair feels extremely clean, soft and shiny! I would recommend this product to anyone who has color treated hair and is looking to preserve their color longer or to anyone looking for a great shampoo alternative! I would definitely purchase this again!!
Cassylynn K.
Whitehall, PA
dpHUE Apple Cider Vinegar Hair Rinse uploaded by Cassylynn K.
Purchased at: ULTA
Absolutely amazing! Results are wonderful! I don’t know why I haven’t been using this product all along for my hair nourishment . It’s targeted towards Dry scalp(dandruff) and hair regrowth stronger & healthier! This product meets all my hair needs! An is simple to use in the shower. Removes dead skin cells and product buildup while rebalancing pH for the ultimate scalp cleanse! Is for all hair types !
Cassidy H.
Chicago
I have long wavy hair that is color treated. I bleached it about a year ago and then dyed over it because I hated the bleach so I try to get my hair done about every 4 months. I was excited to try this product because I have been trying to shampoo less but I get a lot of build up on my scalp. This product made my hair feel clean but also very weighed down and shiny (like oily shiny), so I don't know I feel about it. It was very soft though, I will keep trying it out because I want this product out work for me but so far I am not loving it. I received this product free for testing purposes.
Jena L.
Syracuse, NY
dpHUE Apple Cider Vinegar Hair Rinse uploaded by Jena L.
Purchased at: ULTA
Great! Does what it says! Doesn't strip my hair or leave me feeling gross. Color safe. I might buy the full size when this is gone!
Jennifer P.
Vacaville
I like this overall. I put it in my hair and scrub and it helps get rid of the build up on my scalp. Bonus is that it makes my hair really really soft! I usually use it once a week following my scalp salt scrub, and alternate with a more traditional shampoo because the price is high for how much you get, which is why I knocked off a star.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Krista C.
Blaine, WA
il y a 2 mois
Bella R. il y a 2 mois
You can use the pure apple cider on your hair it does smell, but the shampoo can help get rid of it. I recommended using it before using your shampoo and it won’t smell. # F4F 🙂hope this helps
Jena L.
Syracuse, NY
il y a 6 mois
Alexandra A. il y a 6 mois
Yeah! DIY! Many recipes online .. you don’t need any other ingredients than acv and water