BeautyHairHair ProductsdpHUE
Apple Cider Vinegar Hair Rinse

dpHUE Apple Cider Vinegar Hair Rinse

A gentle apple cider vinegar hair rinse. Put your hair on a cleanse with Apple Cider Vinegar Hair Rinse. It gently removes impurities from your hair and scalp without stripping the natural oils essential to the hair's health. Infused with ingredients like argan oil, fire tulip, lavender extract, and aloe vera, it leaves hair noticeably softer and shiner. With color locking technology and proteins that can triple the strength of each strand, this cleanser is unique. Whether you wash your everyday or once a week, it can be worked into your routine as a shampoo and conditioner substitute that'll will leave your strands looking healthy, vibrant, and restored. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates This product is color safe, cruelty-free, and free of gluten.

Does the dpHUE Apple Cider Vinegar Hair Rinse help with oily scalp? My hair gets so oily after 1-2 days but my ends are so dry 😫
Omg I love apple cider rinses for my hair. Is this effective? Is it worth the buy?
My hair is dry and damaged. Will this dry it out more?
Start your review of dpHUE Apple Cider Vinegar Hair Rinse!
How would you rate this product?
Samantha  M.
Aliso Viejo, CA
dpHUE Apple Cider Vinegar Hair Rinse uploaded by Samantha  M.
I absolutely love this product. I have never seen anything like it. I shower everyday and using shampoo everyday drys my hair out. Now I alternate my shampoo with this amazing product. It still cleans your hair without stripping it out your natural oils and proteins. I recommend it 10 out of 10.
Yareliz  S.
Columbia, SC
dpHUE Apple Cider Vinegar Hair Rinse uploaded by Yareliz  S.
I have used it twice so far i like the product. I have short hair and I don't have to use as much product. When I apply it I feel soft even when the hair is already dry.dpHUE Apple Cider Vinegar Hair Rinse
Risyki G.
dpHUE Apple Cider Vinegar Hair Rinse uploaded by Risyki G.
I received the ACV Soothing Shampoo #complimentary from dpHUE in exchange for my honest review by Influenster. I have never heard of using apple cider vinegar for your hair, so I had no idea what to expect. This shampoo cleanses, protects and soothes your scalp + hair. It is color safe. It’s also free of silicones,alcohol, Parabens and Sulfates! This shampoo has so much valuable ingredients like amino acids, Ginseng, ginger and lavender! I have a dry, flaky scalp. After using this shampoo, my scalp was no longer flaky and itchy! It also makes my hair so clean and shiny. It’s so gentle on my scalp. Hair is soft, shiny and friuzz free. This shampoo also smells very good. After I used ACV soothing Shampoo, my hair feels a little bit dry. To help with that problem, I put on a hair mask then I apply hair oil. On the second day, my hair feels really healthy and shinny. This is a great shampoo that's soothing on your scalp and leaves hair looking beautiful. As I mentioned before, it’s also free of sulfates. It's definitely worth trying. #omgacv #huecrew #complimentary @influenster @dphue
Christina B.
Kingsport, TN
dpHUE Apple Cider Vinegar Hair Rinse uploaded by Christina B.
I wanted to love this rinse I really did. I use a regular homemade ACV rinse often so I was excited to try this one. It has aloe and lavender added to help soothe the scalp. I didn’t notice anything different about it than when I use my regular one. I use drops of lavender essential oils in the one I make at home anyways. For the price point the bottle is also small. My hair is past my bra and super curly and thick. I could go through that bottle super fast. I will say if you have never used an ACV rise and want to try one this might be a great one to start with because it is mild. I don’t this is good for people with long hair or people doing a detox tho.
Johannie  V.
Jersey City, NJ
dpHUE Apple Cider Vinegar Hair Rinse uploaded by Johannie  V.
dpHUE Apple Cider Vinegar hair rinse is a great addition to my weekly hair care maintenance. It’s a gentle co-wash that I use once a week in between shampooing that treats my scalp, protects the color of my roots and gently cleanses my hair without stripping it if it’s natural oils. The only downside is that the bottle is quite small for the price and I have a lot of hair so I go through it rather quickly. . This hair rinse is made with artisanal crafted Apple Cider Vinegar from George Paul Vinegary and infused with Argan oil, aloe Vera and lavender extract to help seal the cuticle and add softness and shine. Does not leave a harsh scent!
Sahar F.
dpHUE Apple Cider Vinegar Hair Rinse uploaded by Sahar F.
I received this product as a #complimentary gift in my voxbox from @influenster. As i have a dry scalp and nothing worked but this stuff made my scalp feel very clean, non-irritable . It is a shampoo substitute that gently cleanses and removes impurities without stripping hair colors. Great for when you need a clean that won’t strip! Use as often as possible as a shampoo replacement. It lathers so well into the scalp and the applicator allows the product to reach all the way down to the bottom of the scalp, also suitable for all hair types. HOW TO USE Wet Scalp and Hair. Squeeze out excess water from hair. Use bottle tip to create small parts in hair, gently squeezing the product onto your scalp. Massage into scalp & pull through hair. Leave in 1-3 minutes. Rinse thoroughly and use as often as needed. I am happy with this product and definitely recommend it. #omgacv #huecrew #complimentary @Influenster @dphuedpHUE Apple Cider Vinegar Hair Rinse
Christina L.
Columbus, OH
dpHUE Apple Cider Vinegar Hair Rinse uploaded by Christina L.
So far, so good! I really like that this product contains no harsh ingredients and is all natural — that’s really important to me when selecting my hair products. I can’t say that I’ve noticed a huge different after using this a few times, but I’m hoping that it’s one of those products where you can’t always see the benefits immediately. I like the idea of it removing all of the build up on my scalp from my other products. I would recommend it for the natural ingredients though, for sure!
Julia S.
Saint Helens, OR
dpHUE Apple Cider Vinegar Hair Rinse uploaded by Julia S.
Excellent hair rinse. My hair is lightened and this product works great to expand the time between shampooing. This helps my processed hair stay strong. This is a fantastic product for people with processed hair. I would buy again!
Kelly Ann N.
Endicott, NY
dpHUE Apple Cider Vinegar Hair Rinse uploaded by Kelly Ann N.
I received this little nugget to review. Let me start by saying, I live for dry shampoo. I have color treated hair. The purpose of dry shampoo is so I don’t have to wash and dry my hair that often. dpHUE Apple Cider Vinegar Hair Rinse requires you to wet your hair for proper use of this product. Although it’s not as simple as dry shampoo, it does cut down on shower time due to only needing one product instead of shampoo and conditioner. I used this as directed and it left my hair surprisingly soft! It also had no effect on my color treated hair. I’ll be using this again as more of a build-up remover and less of a shampoo replacement. Either way, I would recommend even if I did smell like the Olive Garden for 3 minutes.
Melissa T.
dpHUE Apple Cider Vinegar Hair Rinse uploaded by Melissa T.
dpHUE Apple Cider Vinegar Hair Rinse uploaded by Melissa T.
dpHUE Apple Cider Vinegar Hair Rinse I use this product concentrated on my ends after shampooing. My scalp tends to get greasy but the ends of my hair are dry with split ends. I love how soft this makes the ends of my hair. It helps my hair to be more manageable when styling, and combing through my hair becomes much easier. ( I have long thick hair that tangles easily) there is a smell since the product contains ACV but it's not too overbearing. I have color treated hair and have not noticed a difference in color change. It has made my hair noticeably shiny which is another plus! I received this product complimentary in exchange for my honest review.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Olivia C.
Frisco, TX
il y a 3 mois
Madeline L.
Simpsonville, SC
il y a 10 mois
Staci H. il y a 10 mois
I loved this! My hair is usually oily but this didn’t leave it looking like I ran into a grease truck or anything! It made my scalp feel amazing ! One of my favorite hair rinses to use !
Leticia D.
Silver Spring, MD
il y a 10 mois
Does dpHUE Apple Cider Vinegar Hair Rinse work with every kind of hair?
Monique W. il y a 10 mois
Yes it helps to rebalance the levels of sebum produced in the scalp an help breakdown build up an great for those with problematic scalps as well
Krista C.
Blaine, WA
il y a un an
dpHUE Apple Cider Vinegar Hair Rinse f4f does the vinegar smell linger in your hair?
Victoria G. il y a 10 mois
Nope! To be honest when in use in shower, I barely smelled the vinegar (which is great because I HATE the smell of vinegar.) so when it's washed off I (and others) do NOT know I used vinegar.