dpHUE Apple Cider Vinegar Dry Shampoo uploaded by Morgan H.

BY DPHUE

Which hair type is it good for? Straight Wavy Curly Coiled Tightly Coiled An oil-absorbing dry shampoo with antimicrobial properties to clean your hair and scalp. Key benefits:- Absorbs oil from hair and scalp- Extends/refreshes your hair style- Cleanses without waterIf you want to know more…Apple Cider Vinegar Dry Shampoo is formulated with apple cider vinegar, featuring cleansing and antimicrobial properties to absorb excess oil and eliminate bacteria from your scalp and hair. The formula is infused with lavender and dandelion extracts known for their natural antiseptic and oil-removing benefits for fresher and cleaner-feeling hair. Use between washes to extend your style and maintain fresh hair color by shampooing less frequently. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates This product is vegan, cruelty-free, ozone friendly/no CFCs, safe for color treated hair, and formulated without gluten.

Buy on ULTA
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,277 reviews
I love this dry shampoo because it's pretty much all natural! You can get by without washing your hair for close to a week with this stuff! Compared to other dry shampoos, this is a little different, but it works very well! I would recommend buying this is if you want to try a natural alternative to dry shampoo!
Melissa B.
Lk In The Hls, IL
I love using dry shampoo when I straighten my hair, I have curly hair. I try to make my hair last as long as possible so I love using dry shampoo. I am a huge fan of this brand. This is my favorite brand to use so I feel my hairs gets the cleanest when using this brand. It is a little bit more expensive then your drug store brands.
Faith W.
Morrison, OK
Disclaimer: I've only bought this product once and had a neutral experience with it. I typically can go nearly a week with most dry shampoos but this one maxed out for me in about 3 days. My hair gets really oily and it doesnt help that. I probably wouldn't buy this product again but wouldn't be upset about getting this as a gift.
Ashley P.
Again I’ve never tried specifically the dry shampoo but I have had the Apple cider rinse treatment and that worked extremely well I absolutely loved it and I’m trying to get the full-size bottle as I got a trial size and maybe I could try the dry shampoo as well and if it’s as good as the rinse out formula then I’ll love it
Ashley V.
New York City
The best dry shampoo in the market! I have tried SO many dry shampoos, and they have left my scalp SO dry. I am very selective about my dry shampoo because of this, but I have found that this works great for me! Perfect for 2, or 3, or 4 hair ;). I'd recommend to a friend!
Samina F.
Edison, NJ
Got this as a fabfitfun box add on, and am glad I did! Leaves hair feeling voluminous, thick, and clean. Pleasant scent, a little chalky at first but easily blends in with your hair once you thoroughly comb it through. Not sure I would purchase full price again, but thoroughly enjoyed while I had it
Morgan H.
Coconut Creek, FL
No strong scent or gritty feel. Doesn’t seem to take much grease out of my hair though. Doesn’t give me an extra day of no wash. I mostly use for a little texture when I curl my hair.
Tori R.
Los Angeles, CA
This is a GREAT dry shampoo. Lasts all day long, doesn’t leave a strong smell in my hair, and it does a great job adding volume! I’ve got two bottles ready for when the one I’m currently using runs out. Worth the buy!!
Kenia A.
Santa Ana , CA
I like how this shampoo helps clean and cleanse your scalp. It helps keep your hair from getting oily. The only thing that I don’t like about it is that it makes your hair turn lighter because of the apple cider vinegar
Cheyanne T.
Granbury , TX
Let me start this review by saying that I love dpHUE. I have so many products by them that I adore, but this did not work out for me.
I am a HUGE fan of dry shampoos, and I try them all. Anytime I see a new one, I buy it and try it right away!
This one looked promising since I adore the brand, but on my hair, it did not work for me. I like a heavy duty dry shampoo that gives me a ton of volume and makes my hair feel clean. This did not give me the volume I was hoping for nor did it take away the oil so I have to give it only a couple of stars. I think if you have fine hair and do not like the heavier duty dry shampoos, you would probably like this.
It does smell very nice, a pretty clean and fresh scent, and it doesn't linger for long so if you are sensitive to scents you should be good to go with this one.
Bottom line, this did not work for me, but I adore the brand.
PS. My holy grail dry shampoos are living proof dry shampoo, macadamia dry shampoo, drybar dry shampoo, and the new bumble and bumble dry shampoos. So if you like any of these and they are your holy grails, you will probably not like this dpHUE one. If you don't like the ones I listed above because they are too heavy duty or they weigh your hair down too much, you will probably love this dpHUE dry shampoo.
Tristan D.
London, KY
Does is smell like Apple cider vinegar?
um s.
Bellevue, WA
Has anyone used this for a long time? Is their any risk to it?
Sharon M.
Kissimmee , FL
I really feel that dry shampoos dont really do anything to my hair but if you have use it how good is it
Tracy R.
Madera, CA
This seems intresting.. does anyone recommend it? I use apple cider vinegar as a toner and it's been such a game changer and o know acv has a lot of other benefits so I'm curious to know how good this works.
Leah A.
Is this available at Sephora?