Downy®Unstopables™, Fresh

Enjoy the scandalously invigorating scent of Downy Unstopables In-Wash Scent Boosters Fresh.Fresh is a glorious scent finished with airy and crisp undertones that you’ll want to keep on sniffing.nnFresh too Feisty to Quit

Can I use these in a front load, low water washer?
Does This product actually work ?
[product:downy-unstopables-in-wash-scent-booster-beads-fresh-375-oz] Or Gain Fireworks In-Wash Scent Booster Beads, 30.3 oz. ?
Start your review of Downy®Unstopables™, Fresh!
Jen M.
Meadow Vista, CA
Downy®Unstopables™, Fresh uploaded by Jen M.
Downy Unstopables is an OBSESSION in my household! 😂 It leaves our laundry so fresh and pleasant smelling.. and it really lasts! It’s not too overwhelming when it comes out, but you will catch whiffs of it later as the clothes warm up to a temperature that may cause sweat. It’s a great odor blocker! My kids even notice the difference if I toss in a quick wash without it. 🙅🏻‍♀️I was so glad to find this giant container at Costco at a great price. My teenagers definitely need a little something extra to balance out their hard games of sports especially. 😷 🙏 I have been using these consistently for about two years now and I won’t be stopping anytime soon!
Julie S.
Levittown, PA
Downy®Unstopables™, Fresh uploaded by Julie S.
These Downey Unstopables are terrific. They are tiny blue pellets that I put in the washer with the pod for washing the clothes. These pellets are tremendous. They give the clothes a wonderful scent and help with static. I've been using these for a while now, and they make my laundry smell fresh for days. I recommend these Downey Unstopables for your laundry, and they will make your laundry smell lovely. I am happy with this purchase, and I will continue to purchase these.
A V.
Downy®Unstopables™, Fresh uploaded by A V.
Purchased at: Amazon
I love love love love scent these scent boosters. Of course, they add a nice scent to your clean laundry but the scent lingers. I'm literally hooked. I add these to every single load. They are a little pricey, but a little goes a long way. You decide how much you want in each load. I could go on and on, but you definitely will not regret purchasing these! Downy®Unstopables™, Fresh
Kristy B.
Portage
Downy®Unstopables™, Fresh uploaded by Kristy B.
Downy®Unstopables™, Fresh really work! My husbands t-shirts carried an odor, even after they had been laundered. I started using this product in my washing machine, and it leaves everything smelling great! Even my husband’s shirts!
Amanda M.
Toms River, NJ
Downy unstoppables are a great thing to add to your wash. They have a strong but not over powering scent that lasts weeks. I use them in my laundry and they keep my laundry area smelling fresh, no air freshner needed in that room. My husband works in hvac and sometimes his clothes come home smelling like rust or dirt and washing them just isnt enough. They are a little on the expensive side but if you use the recommended amount in your laundry they will last you a while. Other brands make similiar things and are cheaper but the only one that i even found comparable to the scent lasting is snuggle and the price point is similar but downy has a stronger scent.
Shavonne Z.
Buda, TX
Love this long lasting scrumptious scent! I’m not sure how to describe it without using the fragrance that is stated on the bottle because it does indeed have a “Fresh” scent! The fact that I can use this on my laundry days and have it smell so good days/up to a couple weeks later is incredible! I’m here for [product:downyunstopables-fresh]
Courtney W.
AR
Downy®Unstopables™, Fresh uploaded by Courtney W.
I am in love with these scent beads. Every wash has an added scent boost that you can smell right out of the washing machine and/or dryer. Thanks to these free sample packs from Sam's Club, I went and purchased a larger bottle.
Cassandra T.
Bryant, AR
1,276 reviews
Downy®Unstopables™, Fresh uploaded by Cassandra T.
These beads make doing laundry so easy and they’re priced well. I usually just shake a few directly on clothes in the wash, then let it run!
Madison S.
Sebastian, FL
Downy®Unstopables™, Fresh uploaded by Madison S.
Purchased at: Walmart
I would rate these a 5 but, I really love the firework scent ones more. These are amazing though they actually wash all the way through and do not leave a residue.
Mirla G.
Brockton, MA
Downy®Unstopables™, Fresh uploaded by Mirla G.
Theses are really UN-stopables. They leave a fresh scent on the clothes, they leave it very soft. I love them!!! I highly recommends this product.