Enjoy the scandalously invigorating scent of Downy Unstopables In-Wash Scent Boosters Fresh.Fresh is a glorious scent finished with airy and crisp undertones that you’ll want to keep on sniffing.nnFresh too Feisty to Quit

Is this used in place of or in addition to fabric softener?
Start your review of Downy®Unstopables™, Fresh!
samantha M.
Homestead, FL
Downy®Unstopables™, Fresh uploaded by samantha M.
Parts of this the other day it smells so good long-lasting nothing about this follows that I would change our recommended product to everyone nothing about this product to improve it is very affordable not expensive at all I recommend this product to everyone because it leaves your towels smelling suit good for at least 4 days
Pam D.
Havertown, PA
Downy®Unstopables™, Fresh uploaded by Pam D.
Purchased at: Target
You must try these scent booster by Downy, Add half cup along with any liquid detergent and your clothes will smell Heaven 🥰👌👌👌 ,fragrance last for long on your clothes and your wardrobe too 💜😁✌ #home #fragrance #fabricconditioner #nature #fabric Downy®Unstopables™, Fresh
Nikki S.
Plattsburg, MO
Downy®Unstopables™, Fresh uploaded by Nikki S.
These things are the best thing ever to happen to laundry! They leave such a nice scent that isn't overpowering, and it doesn't cause irritation to my skin! I have tried scent boosters from other products in the past, but none of them could live up to this one!
Bianca L.
Hutchinson, MN
Downy®Unstopables™, Fresh uploaded by Bianca L.
I prefer the pink one but the fresh sent is pretty good! It makes our clothes smell fresh and clean all day long! And it leaves the fabric soft! I use this daily! Something worth trying if you enjoy your clothes smelling amazing!
Bryce G.
Great Bend, KS
Downy®Unstopables™, Fresh uploaded by Bryce G.
Downy®Unstopables™, Fresh Keeps your laundry smelling and feeling great alll day long without fail and they have a wonderful scent I love the unstoppables and love that they have a lot of other scents as well the only problem I have would be that they are a little pricey they cost $4.50 for 5.7oz bottle… but I paid it because they smell so great!
Stephanie P.
Rogers, AR
Downy®Unstopables™, Fresh uploaded by Stephanie P.
Purchased at: Walmart
Recently added this to my laundry routine , because I have the spray version of this and love the way the spray smells so I and wanted to try this out in my laundry . And omg Im so obsessed with this !!!! It leaves my clothes smelling so goooood for such a long time ! I love the way it leaves my clothes smelling so good . Even my kiddos clothes . All my friends and family are obsessed with this and I can see why . This stuff is so goood !
JESSICA P.
Downy®Unstopables™, Fresh uploaded by JESSICA P.
Purchased at: Costco
This smells sooo good. I love the smell of clean laundry and this just gives it a more potent smell and lasts soooo much longer. I cannot go back from using this. I intend for this to be a product I will buy for the rest of my life.
Trellanie R.
Enterprise, AL
Downy®Unstopables™, Fresh uploaded by Trellanie R.
Purchased at: Dollar General
This leaves my clothes and towels smelling so fresh for days. Cannot go without my beads! You can use this product on any type of laundry. It’s definitely affordable also depending on which size you get. I highly recommend!
Maria O.
Estero, FL
Lo amo dura muchisimo la fragancia en la ropa y en especial lo uso en toda la ropa de cama ya que se riega la fragancia pir todo mi cuarto.
Stephanie F.
Youngsville, LA
Downy®Unstopables™, Fresh uploaded by Stephanie F.
I swear by this stuff. It first of smells amazing and adds the perfect amount of freshness to your clothes or towels or sheets. It leaves them softer and still very fragrant even after drying. More than satisfied with the product. They do offer lots of scents but be warned it is pricey. Check Costco or sams for big buys and best sales. The product is worth every penny.