BY DOWNY

Downy Wrinkle Releaser® Plus

This wrinkle releaser smoothes away wrinkles and reduces static cling. Downy Wrinkle Releaser in light fresh scent is great for ironing.

Odor Eliminator

• I typically iron or steam every outfit I wear, I have nev...1 Answers
  • Does this product require an iron to work?3 Answers
Crystal B.
Cheyenne
This Downy travel size wrinkle releaser is seriously a miracle in a bottle ( queue sounds of angels !!👼🏻) No ironing ?! What ??... yes ! I purchased this when I was traveling and didn’t believe it at first . It works and without any work. I now keep it on hand -always ! You spray and gently pull article of clothing taut and the wrinkle seriously disappear!! You are your own domestic magician 🎩💁🏻‍♀️ great price and available at most stores — check it out !
Megyn W.
Ames, IA
This stuff is my go to almost every morning! I tend to wake up last minute and realize I don’t have enough time to iron my work clothes! I simply spray a little of this on them and by the time I’m done pulling my hair up- problem solved! You also have to be honest with yourself and understand it won’t get out the severe wrinkles. Another added bonus is that it helps with static! I often find that my polos are staticky even after using dryer sheets, I spray this on them and they stay static free all day! This product smells great and lasts a while- 100% worth every penny!
Rea N.
We ALWAYS keep this stocked in our household. Not only does it cut down time in getting ready, but it helps with making me clothes smell so fresh! I hate hate hate ironing and resorted to throwing my clothes into the dryer to get the wrinkles out. Unfortunately, this would ruin my clothes. Once I found this spray, I never went back. It completely takes out all my wrinkles and makes my clothes look freshly laundered. It also makes clothes that are days old fresh! As an avid outfit repeater, this is a lifesaver!
Ashlin S.
Vermillion
I hate having wrinkly clothes and I can always count on Downy to help me when I am in a pinch and do not have time to iron or steam my clothes. This is perfect to have under the counter and quick to use before I run out of the door. My mother is still a firm believer in an iron and after she tried this she said sorry for not believing in it... It really does work!!
Kierra D.
Seneca
I really like this wrinkle releaser. It is great to spray on my clothes before heading out. I also use it around the house to freshen the smell of blankets or furniture too. The smell is very pleasant and the price was very affordable. Very happy!
Courtney W.
Winston Salem, NC
This is one of the best products ever invented! It does a great job removing wrinkles. I will admit it doesn’t remove them from everything, but if you do end up needing to iron quickly after using this product it is quicker to iron. I like that it leaves a very light scent. I use scent free laundry detergents so this adds a light subtle scent to clothing.
Katy C.
Las Vegas
This stuff is a God sent! Small enough to fit in your carry on and TSA approved. You spray it on clothes and it removes wrinkles, simple as that. I've found, though, that it works best on cotton and polyester garments only. Other types of clothes, it may not remove the wrinkles. But I've used this for years and won't ever stop buying it. Love.
Ashlin S.
Vermillion
Perfect for on-the-go and to fit in my toiletry bag. When I travel, I am not afraid to take nice shirts with me because I know I can use Downy Wrinkle Releaser to help me in a pinch. It is the perfect travel size and it smells very refreshing. It dries very quickly and actually takes the wrinkles out!
Allison S.
I bought this for work because another coworker recommended it. I honestly haven’t used it much (mainly because I haven’t needed to). The few times I did use it, it did a decent job getting rid of wrinkles. I wouldn’t use this over ironing or steaming by any means, but in a pinch or before a meeting, it’s not bad.
Kaylee P.
Ironing clothes is so in the past! This stuff is amazing! Just spray on your wrinkled clothing item, tug the clothing item, and then smooth it out. Instantly you can tell a difference but it won’t be perfect yet. Hang it up or lay it flat and let it sit for just a little bit and your wrinkles will have magically disappeared. I have repurchased this numerous times. It really is a miracle worker. 😁
Janae D.
Metairie, LA
Does this work? I would like to try this product
Ashley S.
kenai, AK
Can you spray this product on things like sheets as well?
Ashley S.
kenai, AK
Does this product require an iron to work?
Grace G.
Hialeah Gdns, FL
I will be travelling soon as was wondering if this is a good purchase to buy? Does it actually make yout clothes wrinkle free? thanks!
Sherice W.
It's a great product but do it stain your clothing and can you spray and then put clothing in dryer.