Downy Wrinkle Releaser® Plus Light Fresh Scent

Downy Wrinkle Releaser® Plus

This wrinkle releaser smoothes away wrinkles and reduces static cling. Downy Wrinkle Releaser in light fresh scent is great for ironing.

Odor Eliminator
Fabric Refresher
Static Remover
Ironing Aid

How is there smell ?
Does it make the clothing wet? Does it really take the wrinkles out, and how long does it take?
Does this really work?
Start your review of Downy Wrinkle Releaser® Plus Light Fresh Scent!
How would you rate this product?
Wilson, NC
I take this product every time I travel, but it's also the perfect size to throw in your pocketbook or car console. This is my go to product weekly as I'm constantly on the road traveling and changing clothes.
Brooklyn, NY
Downy Wrinkle Releaser® Plus Light Fresh Scent uploaded by Grace R.
Downy Wrinkle Releaser® Plus Light Fresh Scent uploaded by Grace R.
The Downy Wrinkle releaser plus is amazingly good. All you have to do is spray until slightly damp, tug and smooth and just hang your clothes. I use this a lot when I'm not into iron but you can totally use it in addition to ironing since is a odor eliminator, fabric refresher, static remover and ironing aid product. Your clothes will smell like the just came out the laundry each time. I received this as a sample and ever since I just kept repurchasing. I highly recommend this product.
Gilbert, AZ
Purchased at: Walmart
I LOVE Downy Wrinkle Release. I'm an online reseller and I spray this on all the clothes I take pictures of so there are no wrinkles. It's not to heavy, the scent is light and I can also use it when ironing.
Bardstown, KY
This has replaced the iron & ironing board in my parents home. It's great and quick and easy. One bottle lasts forever too. The scent is amazing. I will continue to use this versus breaking out the old iron.
Portland, OR
Yes! This stuff is amazing and I don’t know how I functioned without it. It works great to get wrinkles out of clothes and also gives a freshly washed scent. You can usually find this on sale which is a plus.
Carthage, MS
I didn’t notice this get any wrinkles out of the shirt I was wearing, but it did make it smell good! I probably won’t be buying again because I didn’t notice any wrinkle releasing going on...kind of disappointed.
Cheyenne
Downy Wrinkle Releaser® Plus Light Fresh Scent uploaded by Crystal B.
This Downy travel size wrinkle releaser is seriously a miracle in a bottle ( queue sounds of angels !!👼🏻) No ironing ?! What ??... yes ! I purchased this when I was traveling and didn’t believe it at first . It works and without any work. I now keep it on hand -always ! You spray and gently pull article of clothing taut and the wrinkle seriously disappear!! You are your own domestic magician 🎩💁🏻‍♀️ great price and available at most stores — check it out !
Riviera Beach, FL
i keep this product in my nursing bag. spending 12 hours doing heavy patient care can leave you disheveled. i use this as a quick wrinkle releaser through a busy night. my scrubs are always neat and fresh
Marysville, OH
My husband swears by this spray! We buy it in bulk because we go through it so fast. It smells good, clean but sweet. But the best part is that is actually works. We get ours at Costco or find it on amazon.
Corona
Just bought this for a trip I was taking. Not bad but didn't seem to be to effective. I had to spray a lot and then let it dry. Not time for that on vacations. Overall not bad but probably won't buy again
Ask a question to the Influenster community...