BY DOWNY

Downy Wrinkle Releaser® Plus

This wrinkle releaser smoothes away wrinkles and reduces static cling. Downy Wrinkle Releaser in light fresh scent is great for ironing.

Odor Eliminator

• Does this product require an iron to work?3 Answers
Laura W.
Virginia
Purchased at: Target
I don’t travel for work without this. I keep stocked with the travel size bottle. I pull my work clothes out of suitcase, spritz and hang up. If something is particularly wrinkly, I’ll spray and hang in bathroom when I shower so that I add in a natural steam as well. Does it completely remove all wrinkles? No. But it does a great job when you’re on the go.
Crystal B.
Cheyenne
This Downy travel size wrinkle releaser is seriously a miracle in a bottle ( queue sounds of angels !!👼🏻) No ironing ?! What ??... yes ! I purchased this when I was traveling and didn’t believe it at first . It works and without any work. I now keep it on hand -always ! You spray and gently pull article of clothing taut and the wrinkle seriously disappear!! You are your own domestic magician 🎩💁🏻‍♀️ great price and available at most stores — check it out !
Elspeth H.
Emmaus, PA
This is the best! I hate ironing and I also travel a lot for work and this makes it so I don’t end up looking like a crumbled mess when I arrive at my destination. I have little travel size ones for all of my trips!
Ashley R.
Elk Grove, CA
I've never been one to put much faith into products that claim to remove wrinkles. I tend to begrudgingly set up my ironing board on Sunday evening and do the deed out of necessity. But this spray really does remove wrinkles and leaves your clothes looking nice and smelling fresh. I wear a lot of your typical polo shirts for work and this product attacks the wrinkles, leaving them no chance of survival. I'm very impressed and will be keeping this in my arsenal from here on. I've honestly cut back on my ironing by at least 75%. I hang my shirt on a hanger, make sure it's hanging well, then cover the fabric with a liberal amount of the spray. After a few minutes the shirt looks like I just pulled it out of the dryer; better even.
Ashlin S.
Vermillion, SD
I hate having wrinkly clothes and I can always count on Downy to help me when I am in a pinch and do not have time to iron or steam my clothes. This is perfect to have under the counter and quick to use before I run out of the door. My mother is still a firm believer in an iron and after she tried this she said sorry for not believing in it... It really does work!!
Kierra D.
Seneca
I really like this wrinkle releaser. It is great to spray on my clothes before heading out. I also use it around the house to freshen the smell of blankets or furniture too. The smell is very pleasant and the price was very affordable. Very happy!
Angie B.
Milwaukee, WI
Two words: Black Magic.
Seriously this stuff is insane and works in seconds. It was sub $6, which is a steal for what this does for me. My clothes are ALWAYS wrinkly because I'm terrible at hanging them up after taking them out of the dryer. And also I have way too many of those ridiculous wrinkle-likely thin summer shirts. Ugh. I used this product for the first time this morning, and OMG I was shocked when it worked so well. Literally, the entire process took 15 seconds. I told my husband about how much I loved it and he judged me, but that's okay because my clothes are wrinkle free. Woohoo!
Ashlin S.
Vermillion, SD
Perfect for on-the-go and to fit in my toiletry bag. When I travel, I am not afraid to take nice shirts with me because I know I can use Downy Wrinkle Releaser to help me in a pinch. It is the perfect travel size and it smells very refreshing. It dries very quickly and actually takes the wrinkles out!
Cady S.
Cortland , NY
This is a must! I use it when traveling, going back to school/ dorm, and basically for everyday use. It smells sooooo good! And it really works. I usually by the travel size because I can throw it in basically any bag of purse. There’s times when my clothes are just a little wrinkled or very wrinkled but have no iron or no time to iron. This really does get the wrinkles out or if something isn’t dirty but you want it to smell fresh out of the dryer without having to wait hours for that. I have also used it on stinky shoes that I worked out in or have been through water and have a strange smell. Works amazing!
Kristen K.
South Bend, IN
I always take downy wrinkle release spray when I travel or go on vacations. It does a great job of getting “packing” wrinkles out of my clothes. It also works great in a pinch at home. I will usually spray this on and then pop the item in the dryer for a min to help the wrinkles out faster.
Ashley S.
kenai, AK
Can you spray this product on things like sheets as well?
Janae D.
Metairie, LA
Does this work? I would like to try this product
Ashley S.
kenai, AK
Does this product require an iron to work?
Sherice W.
It's a great product but do it stain your clothing and can you spray and then put clothing in dryer.
Grace G.
Hialeah Gdns, FL
I will be travelling soon as was wondering if this is a good purchase to buy? Does it actually make yout clothes wrinkle free? thanks!

Amazon