BY DOWNY

Downy wrinkle releaser light fresh scent 33.8 oz see more...

Siobhan G.
Quincy, MA
I've taken to carrying a small spritzer full of this when I travel for work. Not an iron, but WOW close enough! I spritz the fabric and hang it up while I'm in the shower to steam. Works effortlessly!
Jared A.
Cayce
I travel for work quite frequently and often times my clothes tend to get wrinkles. I figured I'd give this a try and am quite impressed. Simply sprayed my dress shirts smoothed it out and let it dry about 45 minutes later it was wrinkle free and was headed to my meeting.
Kylea D.
This always leaves my clothes smelling fresh and wrinkle free. I love the smell and how soft my clothes feel after using. This works amazing on towels, I used to have a problem with towels smelling gross after getting wet and using this has remove that problem entirely
Cynthia C.
Valrico, FL
It works okay. I find that it works better on cotton shirts than dressier work tops the price is okay for the product strength. I guess nothing really replaces an iron.
Kylie G.
San Francisco, CA
This stuff is pretty amazing, and I definitely recommend it. It's affordable and lasts for a long time.
Rachel P.
Holmen, WI
This spray is super handy when it comes to short notice wrinkle release. Dries quickly and majority of wrinkles have disappeared after using the wrinkle release spray. Smells nice and clean too. Mist head can also be adjusted.
Laura M.
Visalia, CA
This really helps me. I hate ironing clothes. This leaves my tops wrinkle free and with a fresh scent. I will be repurchasing.
Kate J.
Sydenham, ON
I'm all about having a fabric softener, there is nothing I hate more then static cling! And this work perfectly and smells so Great!
Jess H.
Millington
I have multiple kids so we go through a lot of laundry so it tends to sit occasionally and if theres something i need quivk thats been in the pile this is a great help! Spray it while i do my hair and makeup and by the time im down its good to go
Melissa R.
East Point, GA
I like to use this on my couches whenever someone does an accident, leaves a nice aroma, perfect to use on items that you cant wash