BY DOWNY

Downy wrinkle releaser light fresh scent 33.8 oz see more...

Siobhan G.
Quincy, MA
I've taken to carrying a small spritzer full of this when I travel for work. Not an iron, but WOW close enough! I spritz the fabric and hang it up while I'm in the shower to steam. Works effortlessly!
Jared A.
Cayce
I travel for work quite frequently and often times my clothes tend to get wrinkles. I figured I'd give this a try and am quite impressed. Simply sprayed my dress shirts smoothed it out and let it dry about 45 minutes later it was wrinkle free and was headed to my meeting.
Kylea D.
This always leaves my clothes smelling fresh and wrinkle free. I love the smell and how soft my clothes feel after using. This works amazing on towels, I used to have a problem with towels smelling gross after getting wet and using this has remove that problem entirely
Laura M.
Visalia, CA
This really helps me. I hate ironing clothes. This leaves my tops wrinkle free and with a fresh scent. I will be repurchasing.
Kate J.
Sydenham, ON
I'm all about having a fabric softener, there is nothing I hate more then static cling! And this work perfectly and smells so Great!
Jess H.
Millington
I have multiple kids so we go through a lot of laundry so it tends to sit occasionally and if theres something i need quivk thats been in the pile this is a great help! Spray it while i do my hair and makeup and by the time im down its good to go
Christie D.
Beaverton, AL
Awesome stuff I hate to iron and this stuff is great just spray on your clothes and either put in dryer for sec or on a hanger
Brittany B.
New Windsor
This stuff is a legit lifesaver! If I don't have time to iron I spritz this on and shake out my clothes and the wrinkles come right out! It's affordable, great quality product that you can find practically anywhere.
Christy F.
Juliette, GA
Life saver! I HATE to iron, and with two kids trying to get out the door in the morning- usually need to as we are running out the door and I notice my boys clothes are wrinkled. A few sprays of Downy and we are good to go! They have gotten where they even do it themselves!
Ruth H.
Ringwood, NJ
This is a staple that everyone should have in their house! No one likes wrinkly clothing and just put a few sprays on the wrinkles and either let hang air dry or throw in the dryer for a few minutes and BAM wrinkle free!