BY DOWNY

Downy wrinkle releaser light fresh scent 33.8 oz see more...

Kylie G.
San Francisco, CA
This stuff is pretty amazing, and I definitely recommend it. It's affordable and lasts for a long time.
El P.
This product was very disappointing. Didn't release wrinkles at all. I'll never buy this again.
Katie M.
This product has made my life much simpler. a few quick squirts of this and I'm good to go. plus it makes my clothes smell nice!
Samantha M.
Highly recommend! I travel a lot, and sometimes feel as if I am living out of a suitcase. But, thanks to Downy, I don't have to look like it. A few quick spritz on my shirts, dresses, or pants, and the wrinkles come right out. Its not 100% perfect like with an iron, but definitely gets the job done, and quickly. And it smells great! Highly recommend!
Brittni R.
Pacific Plsds, CA
For how quick and easy it is, it's definitely worth the money! It's not going to dewrinkle perfectly but good enough to be wearable and it's it literally only takes less than a minute to do! Love this for a quick fix.
Rhonda W.
Brighton, IL
Oh my gosh!!! i can't even tell you how much I love this product!!!! Downy wrinkle release, where have you been all my life?? This is so easy to use, just mist it on the front and back of the wrinkled garment and give it a few hard shakes and viola...the wrinkles are gone! I've used this on everything from tshirts to shorts, blouses, dress slacks, jeans, sweathsirts....and it always does a great job! This will always be a staple item in my linen closet! It does take a minute to dry, especially if you've had to give the garment a heavier coating for tougher set in wrinkles. so, sometimes when I'm in hurry to get dressed, I use my blow dryer to speed up the process!
Kate J.
Sydenham, ON
I'm all about having a fabric softener, there is nothing I hate more then static cling! And this work perfectly and smells so Great!