BY DOWNY

Downy wrinkle releaser light fresh scent 33.8 oz see more...

Elizabeth W.
Springfield, KY
This has replaced the iron & ironing board in my parents home. It's great and quick and easy. One bottle lasts forever too. The scent is amazing. I will continue to use this versus breaking out the old iron.
Siobhan G.
Quincy, MA
I've taken to carrying a small spritzer full of this when I travel for work. Not an iron, but WOW close enough! I spritz the fabric and hang it up while I'm in the shower to steam. Works effortlessly!
Savanna H.
Columbus, OH
If you have clothes that have been worn once & needs a little refresh in between washes, this is for you. The light scent takes away any soiled smell. All you do is spray on your clothes then gentle "pull out" the wrinkles! It doesn't get every crease, but will release the majority of them
Brittni R.
Pacific Plsds, CA
For how quick and easy it is, it's definitely worth the money! It's not going to dewrinkle perfectly but good enough to be wearable and it's it literally only takes less than a minute to do! Love this for a quick fix.
Samantha M.
Highly recommend! I travel a lot, and sometimes feel as if I am living out of a suitcase. But, thanks to Downy, I don't have to look like it. A few quick spritz on my shirts, dresses, or pants, and the wrinkles come right out. Its not 100% perfect like with an iron, but definitely gets the job done, and quickly. And it smells great! Highly recommend!
Jennifer S.
Fitzgerald, GA
I use this product daily. I love it. I buy it at Walmart. It is effective in knocking out the wrinkles. The value is awesome and the price is great. I would buy this product again.
nichole r.
Great go to when you were too lazy to fold your clothes when they came out of the dryer. Couple sprays and a few shakes and you're good as new! And it's smells wonderful!
Angelica C.
Not good for Nylon or Polyester fabrics. But it works really great with Cotton and sheer fabrics. Would recommend using for simple clothes.
Melissa R.
East Point, GA
I like to use this on my couches whenever someone does an accident, leaves a nice aroma, perfect to use on items that you cant wash
Katie M.
This product has made my life much simpler. a few quick squirts of this and I'm good to go. plus it makes my clothes smell nice!