BY DOWNY

Downy wrinkle releaser light fresh scent 33.8 oz see more...

Ruth H.
Ringwood, NJ
Home Sweet Home Expert
This is a staple that everyone should have in their house! No one likes wrinkly clothing and just put a few sprays on the wrinkles and either let hang air dry or throw in the dryer for a few minutes and BAM wrinkle free!
Brittany B.
New Windsor
This stuff is a legit lifesaver! If I don't have time to iron I spritz this on and shake out my clothes and the wrinkles come right out! It's affordable, great quality product that you can find practically anywhere.
Elizabeth W.
Springfield, KY
This has replaced the iron & ironing board in my parents home. It's great and quick and easy. One bottle lasts forever too. The scent is amazing. I will continue to use this versus breaking out the old iron.
Jennifer S.
Fitzgerald, GA
I use this product daily. I love it. I buy it at Walmart. It is effective in knocking out the wrinkles. The value is awesome and the price is great. I would buy this product again.
nichole r.
Great go to when you were too lazy to fold your clothes when they came out of the dryer. Couple sprays and a few shakes and you're good as new! And it's smells wonderful!
Brittni R.
Pacific Plsds, CA
For how quick and easy it is, it's definitely worth the money! It's not going to dewrinkle perfectly but good enough to be wearable and it's it literally only takes less than a minute to do! Love this for a quick fix.
Angelica C.
Not good for Nylon or Polyester fabrics. But it works really great with Cotton and sheer fabrics. Would recommend using for simple clothes.
Melissa R.
East point, GA
I like to use this on my couches whenever someone does an accident, leaves a nice aroma, perfect to use on items that you cant wash
Katie M.
This product has made my life much simpler. a few quick squirts of this and I'm good to go. plus it makes my clothes smell nice!
Christie D.
Beaverton, AL
Awesome stuff I hate to iron and this stuff is great just spray on your clothes and either put in dryer for sec or on a hanger