BY DOWNY

Downy wrinkle releaser light fresh scent 33.8 oz see more...

Jared A.
Cayce
I travel for work quite frequently and often times my clothes tend to get wrinkles. I figured I'd give this a try and am quite impressed. Simply sprayed my dress shirts smoothed it out and let it dry about 45 minutes later it was wrinkle free and was headed to my meeting.
Kylea D.
This always leaves my clothes smelling fresh and wrinkle free. I love the smell and how soft my clothes feel after using. This works amazing on towels, I used to have a problem with towels smelling gross after getting wet and using this has remove that problem entirely
Cynthia C.
Valrico, FL
It works okay. I find that it works better on cotton shirts than dressier work tops the price is okay for the product strength. I guess nothing really replaces an iron.
Rhonda W.
Brighton, IL
Oh my gosh!!! i can't even tell you how much I love this product!!!! Downy wrinkle release, where have you been all my life?? This is so easy to use, just mist it on the front and back of the wrinkled garment and give it a few hard shakes and viola...the wrinkles are gone! I've used this on everything from tshirts to shorts, blouses, dress slacks, jeans, sweathsirts....and it always does a great job! This will always be a staple item in my linen closet! It does take a minute to dry, especially if you've had to give the garment a heavier coating for tougher set in wrinkles. so, sometimes when I'm in hurry to get dressed, I use my blow dryer to speed up the process!
Savanna H.
Mac Arthur, WV
If you have clothes that have been worn once & needs a little refresh in between washes, this is for you. The light scent takes away any soiled smell. All you do is spray on your clothes then gentle "pull out" the wrinkles! It doesn't get every crease, but will release the majority of them
Christy F.
Juliette, GA
Life saver! I HATE to iron, and with two kids trying to get out the door in the morning- usually need to as we are running out the door and I notice my boys clothes are wrinkled. A few sprays of Downy and we are good to go! They have gotten where they even do it themselves!
Emmy L.
Baltimore , MD
I keep this in the trunk of my car honestly. It's great for last min de-wrinkling. It doesn't have much of a smell (it's kind of fresh smelling) and it gets all those stubborn wrinkles out of any material. The spray is really nice and it's cost efficient.
Jess H.
Millington
I have multiple kids so we go through a lot of laundry so it tends to sit occasionally and if theres something i need quivk thats been in the pile this is a great help! Spray it while i do my hair and makeup and by the time im down its good to go
Rachel P.
Holmen, WI
This spray is super handy when it comes to short notice wrinkle release. Dries quickly and majority of wrinkles have disappeared after using the wrinkle release spray. Smells nice and clean too. Mist head can also be adjusted.
Ruth H.
Ringwood, NJ
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
This is a staple that everyone should have in their house! No one likes wrinkly clothing and just put a few sprays on the wrinkles and either let hang air dry or throw in the dryer for a few minutes and BAM wrinkle free!