BY DOWNY

Downy wrinkle releaser light fresh scent 33.8 oz see more...

Savanna H.
Savanna H.
Oak Hill, WV
If you have clothes that have been worn once & needs a little refresh in between washes, this is for you. The light scent takes away any soiled smell. All you do is spray on your clothes then gentle "pull out" the wrinkles! It doesn't get every crease, but will release the majority of them
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Fitzgerald
I use this product daily. I love it. I buy it at Walmart. It is effective in knocking out the wrinkles. The value is awesome and the price is great. I would buy this product again.
nichole r.
nichole r.
Great go to when you were too lazy to fold your clothes when they came out of the dryer. Couple sprays and a few shakes and you're good as new! And it's smells wonderful!
Angelica C.
Angelica C.
Not good for Nylon or Polyester fabrics. But it works really great with Cotton and sheer fabrics. Would recommend using for simple clothes.
Annette P.
Annette P.
MANTECA, CA
my son uses this on his clothes we don't own an iron so this is his go too when he needs to get wrinkles out of his clothes
Gema L.
Gema L.
Riverside CA
I have used this just a couple of times and it works but I don't think it's really necessary but yea it works
El P.
El P.
This product was very disappointing. Didn't release wrinkles at all. I'll never buy this again.
Katie M.
Katie M.
This product has made my life much simpler. a few quick squirts of this and I'm good to go. plus it makes my clothes smell nice!
Samantha M.
Samantha M.
Highly recommend! I travel a lot, and sometimes feel as if I am living out of a suitcase. But, thanks to Downy, I don't have to look like it. A few quick spritz on my shirts, dresses, or pants, and the wrinkles come right out. Its not 100% perfect like with an iron, but definitely gets the job done, and quickly. And it smells great! Highly recommend!
Brittni R.
Brittni R.
Pacific Plsds, CA
For how quick and easy it is, it's definitely worth the money! It's not going to dewrinkle perfectly but good enough to be wearable and it's it literally only takes less than a minute to do! Love this for a quick fix.