Home & GardenLaundry SuppliesLaundry Scent BoosterDowny
Wrinkle Guard Unscented Liquid Fabric Conditioner

Downy Wrinkle Guard Unscented Liquid Fabric Conditioner

Wear your clothes with confidence thanks to Downy WrinkleGuard Fabric Conditioner. This liquid fabric softener is made with a breakthrough in-wear wrinkle-fighting formula, without any added scent. The patented liquid penetrates deep into and around fabric fibers to help keep creases from cramping your style—while still providing all the fabric protection and softening benefits of the original Downy you know and love.

My Downy wrinkle guard fabric conditioner is so thick it does not pour from the bottle. Is there something wrong with it??
Does anyone find this actually helps with wrinkles ?
Start your review of Downy Wrinkle Guard Unscented Liquid Fabric Conditioner!
Brittany H.
Aliso Viejo, CA
Downy Wrinkle Guard Unscented Liquid Fabric Conditioner uploaded by Brittany H.
I am not a fan of ironing, so anything to help reduce wrinkles always catches my attention. This Downy fabric softener is different than what we usually buy, this one also reduces and minimizes wrinkles. This helps prevent wrinkles when you take your clothes out of the dryer, prevents wrinkles when the clothes are being worn, and makes ironing easier. I just take the clothes out of the dryer as soon as they are done, shake them, and then hang or fold them. I have noticed my clothes have less wrinkles since using this product. Over time, the wrinkles will fall out of the clothes you wash using this wrinkle gaurd. It's not too much more price wise than the regular fabric softener, but it's worth it.
Hm S.
dubai
That’s amazing liquid Downey are use it only for underwear only Yes because make the underworld soft
Robyn L.
Farber, MO
This stuff is amazing it penetrates the fibers of fabric, softening and relaxing them to help keep wrinkles free. Your clothes will be softer, fresher, and still protects them from stretching, fading and fuzz.
Kathy M L.
Alexandria, VA
3,853 reviews
What I like the most is to have my clothes and more with a good smell in my clothes or blankets, good soft smell and at the same time durable #Downy
Bianca F.
Meraux, LA
Downy Wrinkle Guard Unscented Liquid Fabric Conditioner uploaded by Bianca F.
The smile is great it even makes my laundry room smell good! I'm not so sure on the wrinkle part. I have noticed that anything silk light weight material clothes is less wrinkled. Everything other material e.g. cotton is the same it still get wrinkles.
Rachael Z.
Glendale Hts, IL
Really does leave your clothes wrinkle free, including old stuff that has been sitting in the closet for years and now you need it for an event.
Dawn K.
Nolensville, TN
I have the scented version of this product and I absolutely love it! I can tell a huge difference in this versus the regular Downy fabric softeners. Highly recommended for those extra delicate fabrics that you want to keep new looking forever!
Christina L.
Yorktown Hts, NY
Works great smells great and makes your clothes feel soooooooooo good. This is my go to especially because of the wrinkle guard the spray downy makes too is the best for wrinkles. I also love the consistency of it because it’s not too liquidy.
Tracey D.
This wrinkle guard works wonders for my clothing that wrinkles easily. I think they made this product especially for me 🤦🏻‍♀️. No more wrinkles for me...unless I run out of WrinkleGuard. I will continue to purchase. Great value.
Beth M.
New Cumberlnd, WV
We must use unscented things in our home. This is a great product that we can actually use.