Downy Unstoppables In-Wash Scent Booster Beads, Spring Scent, 750 g

Unstopables In-Wash Scent Booster infuses your clothes and fabrics with bespoke freshness befitting a fashionista. Enjoy up to 12 weeks of lasting freshness* by simply shaking Unstopables In-Wash Scent Booster into the washer before your clothes, laundry detergent, and softener. It's the ultra long-lasting luxury of Unstopables. Smell like the lifestyle you deserve. *Freshness out of storage. www.unstopables.com

Unstopables In-Wash Scent Booster adds 12 weeks of freshness that elevates the everyday (freshness out of storage); Promenade the boardwalk with the April Fresh airiness of SPRING; Long-lasting Unstopables In-Wash Scent Boosters give clothes that extra something special; Available in a variety of paparazzi-attracting scents—Fresh, Shimmer, Lush, Spring, Glow, Dreams, and Mist; Toss as much as you like in the washer before clothes, detergent, and softener. Usable in HE and TL machines

Can anyone tell me about the Unstoppable scent boosters?
Do these really work? I never tried them. Always just used fabric softener. Do you use them in collaboration with fabric softener or in place of? Downy Unstoppables In-Wash Scent Booster Beads, Spring Scent, 750 g
Can I please ask what people’s opinions of this product is? I have never tried it but see a lot of people using it
Start your review of Downy Unstoppables In-Wash Scent Booster Beads, Spring Scent, 750 g!
Eastvale , CA
I love the smell but to be completely honest I feel like they are a little pricey .. I still purchase but not so often because I don’t feel the price is worth it
nyack, NY
My college roommate had these and I thought it was just a waste of money, but my god I was wrong. They smell AMAZING and the smell stays for days! I only did one wash so far, but it has made my closet smell great (I put the clean clothes away). The only downside is that you only get that bottle for almost 10 bucks so definitely wait until you have a coupon if money is an issue (it is for me).
Bakersfield, CA
Love these so much. They say the scent can last up to 12 weeks but that is unworn or sitting in a drawer. I will attest that i only need to use them about once every 3rd load. My clothes still smell amazing after 2 washes, which is a huge plus to me. Plus it kills husbands terrible foot odor so its a heavensend to say the least.
Spring Hill, FL
This Downy product is by far my favorite!!! I use a nice, full cap-full with every wash and my clothes come out smelling clean and this lasts for quite a while. The Spring Scent of the unstoppables is my favorite scent, and this product gives a nice boost of clean freshness to the clothes on top of the laundry detergent used.
Springfield, OH
Downy Unstoppables In-Wash Scent Booster Beads, Spring Scent, 750 g uploaded by Melissa L.
I have tried a few scent boosters. I must admit that Downy Unstoppable is by far the best. The scent lingers in your clothes. After almost 2 weeks my folded laundry still smells amazing. I highly recommend this product.
Irvine , KY
Downy Unstoppables In-Wash Scent Booster Beads, Spring Scent, 750 g I can't believe no ones reviewed these yet!! The are incredible and make your clothes smell great. The scent on your clothes last even after hanging in the closet for awhile. If you haven't gave these a try I definitely recommend to.
DEATSVILLE, AL
I received a free sample for review; all opinions are my own. I was really happy with this product. It did more than just make the wash smell good; the scent lingered on my clothes giving a pleasant scent. I no longer have to worry about musty smelling clothes.
Reno, NV
Use these for every load of laundry and they make my clothes smell so good! My gym clothes are so much fresher and items that I don’t use all that often smell great even weeks later. I make sure to never run out of these!!
Smells AMAZING!! Super easy to use and you can never really “use too much” — my only CON and the reason I wouldn’t give this product 5 stars is because of the cap. Having two small children, the cap is easily accessible.
Lake Charles, LA
I absolutely love this product I use it in every wash . Keeps clothes smelling great for days and days! I definitely recommend this product to everyone!!