Downy Unstoppables In-Wash Scent Booster Beads, Spring Scent, 750 g

Unstopables In-Wash Scent Booster infuses your clothes and fabrics with bespoke freshness befitting a fashionista. Enjoy up to 12 weeks of lasting freshness* by simply shaking Unstopables In-Wash Scent Booster into the washer before your clothes, laundry detergent, and softener. It's the ultra long-lasting luxury of Unstopables. Smell like the lifestyle you deserve. *Freshness out of storage. www.unstopables.com

Unstopables In-Wash Scent Booster adds 12 weeks of freshness that elevates the everyday (freshness out of storage); Promenade the boardwalk with the April Fresh airiness of SPRING; Long-lasting Unstopables In-Wash Scent Boosters give clothes that extra something special; Available in a variety of paparazzi-attracting scents—Fresh, Shimmer, Lush, Spring, Glow, Dreams, and Mist; Toss as much as you like in the washer before clothes, detergent, and softener. Usable in HE and TL machines

Can anyone tell me about the Unstoppable scent boosters?
Do these really work? I never tried them. Always just used fabric softener. Do you use them in collaboration with fabric softener or in place of? Downy Unstoppables In-Wash Scent Booster Beads, Spring Scent, 750 g
Can I please ask what people’s opinions of this product is? I have never tried it but see a lot of people using it
Start your review of Downy Unstoppables In-Wash Scent Booster Beads, Spring Scent, 750 g!
1,415 reviews
Love the scent beads for our laundry! I get unscented laundry detergent but some things (like bedding, jackets, towels) I love the have a fresh scent. These are perfect I can add as much or as little to each load! Long lasting scent too.
El Paso, TX
I absolutely love this product! My towels always get this musky smell, after the wash they were fine but after a time sitting in my linen closet they would start to get this stall smell. I got a sample of the Downy scent booster from a Costco visit, I thought why not what do I have to lose. My towels came out smelling great and I didn't think it would last so I put them away. Surprisingly my towels still smell great after weeks of being in the linen closet! Amazing! Also this may be just me, but I only use about a 1/4 cup per load. I believe the directions call for more but it works the same for me and it makes the product last longer!
Simi valley, CA
Purchased at: Costco
Let me tell you. This has been a heaven sent item in my household and something I will never go without now that I've found the power of Downy Unstoppables In-Wash Scent Booster Beads, Spring Scent, 750 g . My husband does construction and is a bodybuilder so needless to say I have a ton of laundry to do on a regular basis and the odor can be tough to get out from all the sweat. This stuff knocks it out of the park. Not only does it get rid of the smell but leaves his clothes with a fantastic scent. Use a little or a lot and no matter what your laundry will smell so good.
These are the easiest way to add an extra oomph of scent to your clothes, towels and bedding. The scent normally last for about a week and a half for us. We are a busy farm and firefighter family so anything that can help eliminate those odors is greatly appreciated. We've used these from the washing machine to putting them in little mesh bags in our boots to vacuuming up to keep that annoying vacuum smell away. I did receive these compliments of BuzzAgent and Downy Unstoppables in return for an honest and unbiased review.
Martinsburg, WV
Purchased at: Target
These scent booster beads by Downy smell amazing and work like a charm on my laundry! This helps keep my laundry smelling nice a fresh even after wearing my clothes! It’s crazy how well this little guys work! I’m a fan and I’ll keep buying them! I highly recommend them to others!
Irvine, KY
Downy Unstoppables In-Wash Scent Booster Beads, Spring Scent, 750 g uploaded by Sheila M.
Downy Unstoppables In-Wash Scent Booster Beads, Spring Scent, 750 g I can't believe no ones reviewed these yet!! The are incredible and make your clothes smell great. The scent on your clothes last even after hanging in the closet for awhile. If you haven't gave these a try I definitely recommend to.
Minotola, NJ
Purchased at: Walmart
This product definitely gives your laundry a nice scent that lasts!...But I’ve found that it’s just the same as scented fabric softeners!...It’s a little pricey and I don’t feel that you need this product to get your laundry smelling good!...I feel it’s just an unnecessary product that you need to use
New Lenox, IL
I am absolutely in love with this product. The smell last for weeks and a little bit goes a long way. I can’t stop smelling my clothes after they come out of the wash. It fills my laundry room with such a clean scent. When I use it people ask me what smells so good and I tell them my unstoppables.
Valparaiso , IN
These are the best when you wash things that will be stored and not used for a few weeks. It definitely gets rid of that stored stagnant smell. We get it at Costco on sale so the price is great. A little goes a long way.
Love Downy Unstoppables! They make all clothes smell so fresh for a long time. They're easy to use since you just pour how ever much you want into the cap then into the washer. This is perfect to add to your laundry schedule.