BY DOWNY

Unstopables In-Wash Scent Booster infuses your clothes and fabrics with bespoke freshness befitting a fashionista. Enjoy up to 12 weeks of lasting freshness* by simply shaking Unstopables In-Wash Scent Booster into the washer before your clothes,... see more...

• Are these worth the money? I've been wanting to try them, but I c...2 Answers
  • Does this leave any type of residue on the clothes? I used a prod...1 Answers
  • I need to find something that gives a long lasting good smelling ...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Sheila G.
Jersey City, NJ
Home Sweet Home Expert
Doesn’t unstoppable in-wash scent booster laundry beads smell amazing. They give your clothes a boost of freshness. I feel it helps the smell last longer on the clothes. I love using the beads. Highly recommended!
Erica S.
Home Sweet Home Expert
Downy in sent boosters are the only brand I love and continue to use witj each & every wash. Initally we tried them because for some reason our towels were not coming out smelling fresh at all. Weve tried many different kinds of detergents, dryer sheets & softners prior to these Boosters but nothing really helped and if so it was only temporary. These boosters though are amazing. They dont stain your fabrics, they melt easily in the water, they come in different fragrance varieties and best of all your items are left smelling & feeling clean and fresh for soooo long. Even weeks after i washed my towels, i open my cabinet and can still smell the freshness.
Emily M.
Patton, PA
If you have never even smelled this product you need to go to the closest store and open it up and smell. Not only does it smells like heaven on earth it last I'm not saying for an hour out of the wash but I'm talking days after the wash and dry. My clothes have never smelt better and I'm a girl that uses gain everything. It's low cost and if you look in your newspaper there is always coupons so you get this great product and a great price. How could you pass this up? You can't. Enjoy you new smell of unstoppable.
Stacy P.
San Diego, TX
These are amazing they leave your clothes smelling great and fresh for weeks. Also mixing some with warm water in a spray bottle is awesome because you get to use it as an air freshener. Another way to use is on candle warmers another great way to leave your house smelling great. I only use them once in awhile but if they are a little less price wise i would definitely by more often. Always get at Wal-Mart my go to store for all my house hold needs.
Byanca P.
American Fls, ID
Love this product!! A little goes a long ways! Long lasting freshness in your laundry. It is a bit pricey, but if you look for sales, deals & coupons it's not so bad! I'd definitely buy again..
Amber B.
Boyce, LA
This is a MUST when I'm doing laundry. The smell is phenomenal! I highly recommend this to anyone. It gives your clothes a very nice scent. I love to use it for sheets especially, because who doesn't love to climb into a bed with nice clean sheets? I know I do.
Ashley K.
West Columbia, SC
To start off, you get a lot of product for what you pay for. It took me several months to finish off my first container. I wish it left more of a stronger scent onto your clothes instead, the scent fades fairly quickly.
Will keep buying until I find a better product.
Nicole Y.
One of my favorite scent boosters! I put in more than they say but oh well. Lol They can be expensive but I find coupons in my local newspaper all the time. These are a must if you want your clothes, bedding and so much more to smell delicious and fresh!
Darriyen I.
Nashville, TN
I swear I sprinkle ever load of clothes with this stuff the smell afterward is AMAZING😩 had to buy another because my roommate stole mine when she moved 🤷🏾‍♀️I HIGHLY recommend this for anyone who wants a extra boost of fragrance in their clothes.
Abby M.
I do love the option of makin my laundry smell better, also put in baggies and put them in the dresser, for better results. I feel like it smells great, just very expensive. It's a bit and miss product for me, because it's not needed, just smells great!
Stephanie A.
Tucson, AZ
Is this product used in addition to both detergent and softener or instead of one?
Cortney C.
Fruitland Park, FL
How long does the scent last?
Raquel B.
San Diego, CA
I've wanted to try and use this for awhile, but want to know what it actually helps with that my detergent doesn't already do? I use Tide with Downy, so would it be worth getting?
Jessica E.
Does the smell last for a while? Kind of want to try them.
Kylene G.
Buchanan , VA
I've heard great things about these even used them a few years ago but wondering if it's worth price to start using again and how long the scent boosters really last?