BY DOWNY

Unstopables In-Wash Scent Booster infuses your clothes and fabrics with bespoke freshness befitting a fashionista. Enjoy up to 12 weeks of lasting freshness* by simply shaking Unstopables In-Wash Scent Booster into the washer before your clothes,... see more...

• Are these worth the money? I've been wanting to try them, but I c...2 Answers
  • Does this leave any type of residue on the clothes? I used a prod...1 Answers
  • I need to find something that gives a long lasting good smelling ...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Ericka B.
Romeoville , IL
Uhh Downey unstoppable I really cool for your clothes or blankets smell so good I even used for my sons teddy bears, I’m really impressed with this product the price is ok. Unstopables Downy Unstopables Fresh In-Wash Scent Booster Fabric Enhancer 9.7oz
Amanda E.
This scent is so good- and the color is pretty too! These make my clothes smell great but leave no residue or anything behind- and the scent is not overwhelming.
Sheila G.
Doesn’t unstoppable in-wash scent booster laundry beads smell amazing. They give your clothes a boost of freshness. I feel it helps the smell last longer on the clothes. I love using the beads. Highly recommended!
Emily M.
Patton, PA
If you have never even smelled this product you need to go to the closest store and open it up and smell. Not only does it smells like heaven on earth it last I'm not saying for an hour out of the wash but I'm talking days after the wash and dry. My clothes have never smelt better and I'm a girl that uses gain everything. It's low cost and if you look in your newspaper there is always coupons so you get this great product and a great price. How could you pass this up? You can't. Enjoy you new smell of unstoppable.
Byanca P.
American Fls, ID
Love this product!! A little goes a long ways! Long lasting freshness in your laundry. It is a bit pricey, but if you look for sales, deals & coupons it's not so bad! I'd definitely buy again..
Amber B.
Boyce, LA
This is a MUST when I'm doing laundry. The smell is phenomenal! I highly recommend this to anyone. It gives your clothes a very nice scent. I love to use it for sheets especially, because who doesn't love to climb into a bed with nice clean sheets? I know I do.
Nicole Y.
One of my favorite scent boosters! I put in more than they say but oh well. Lol They can be expensive but I find coupons in my local newspaper all the time. These are a must if you want your clothes, bedding and so much more to smell delicious and fresh!
Abby M.
I do love the option of makin my laundry smell better, also put in baggies and put them in the dresser, for better results. I feel like it smells great, just very expensive. It's a bit and miss product for me, because it's not needed, just smells great!
Melissa P.
This stuff is great! The smell really sticks to the clothing longer than fabric softener. This is highly recommended when cleaning bed sheets. Little pricy but totally worth the price, and a little goes a long way!
Caitlin W.
Alpharetta , GA
Despite how expensive this product can be, it actually does work pretty well in making sure the clothes get clean and the scent hangs around for a good long while. This particular scent is the best one in my opinion!
Stephanie A.
Tucson, AZ
Is this product used in addition to both detergent and softener or instead of one?
Cortney C.
Fruitland Park, FL
How long does the scent last?
Raquel B.
San Diego, CA
I've wanted to try and use this for awhile, but want to know what it actually helps with that my detergent doesn't already do? I use Tide with Downy, so would it be worth getting?
Jessica E.
Does the smell last for a while? Kind of want to try them.
Michelle N.
salt lake city
How do you know how much to add to a load? I always go overload with laundry softener because I want my clothes to smell good, and I feel like I'd use the whole container in 3 loads so I wouldn't be worth the cost.