BY DOWNY

Unstopables In-Wash Scent Booster infuses your clothes and fabrics with bespoke freshness befitting a fashionista. Enjoy up to 12 weeks of lasting freshness* by simply shaking Unstopables In-Wash Scent Booster into the washer before your clothes,... see more...

• Are these worth the money? I've been wanting to try them, but I can...2 Answers
  • Does this leave any type of residue on the clothes? I used a produc...1 Answers
  • I need to find something that gives a long lasting good smelling sc...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Chesapeake, VA
Love this product! It makes my clothes smell great every time I use it and the scent lasts a long time in my clothes even if I don't wear an article of clothing for a significant period of time. The only downside to this product is the price. It can be expensive, but if you watch for sales and deals then it's not so bad. The fact that my clothes smell amazing every time I use it makes it worth the price though.
Amber B.
Amber B.
Boyce, LA
This is a MUST when I'm doing laundry. The smell is phenomenal! I highly recommend this to anyone. It gives your clothes a very nice scent. I love to use it for sheets especially, because who doesn't love to climb into a bed with nice clean sheets? I know I do.
Nicole Y.
Nicole Y.
One of my favorite scent boosters! I put in more than they say but oh well. Lol They can be expensive but I find coupons in my local newspaper all the time. These are a must if you want your clothes, bedding and so much more to smell delicious and fresh!
Caitlin W.
Caitlin W.
Milton, GA
Despite how expensive this product can be, it actually does work pretty well in making sure the clothes get clean and the scent hangs around for a good long while. This particular scent is the best one in my opinion!
Kareemah T.
Kareemah T.
Crawfordville, GA
I love this product. It is amazing all u have to so is put it in before you start your washer and it dose the rest. It has your laundry smelling wonderful and the sent last. Hands down its a great item
Diane B.
Diane B.
Vero Beach, FL
Love love love this it smells so dang amazing I can't even explain lol and it stays smelling amazing longer than anything I've ever tried before definitely going to keep buying this in the future
Mickalyn S.
Mickalyn S.
I can't imagine doing laundry without this now!! My clothes smell amazing and the scent actually lasts! I haven't tried a single scent that I didn't enjoy. Would recommend to everyone.
Tereysha T.
Tereysha T.
Salisbury, NC
This work wonders on making your clothing and home smelling wonderful. All you need to do is take a tablespoons full and put it on you candle warmer and it will last for three hours.
Kaysee P.
Kaysee P.
Absolutely love this product. The smell is so addicting and I can never get enough of it. Also lasts very long unlike most other detergents where the scent goes away in a few days.
Jody R.
Jody R.
Athens
I absolutely love these. My laundry is always fresh and smelling great and long the scent is very very long lasting. It's a must have for those who love great smelling laundry!
Stephanie A.
Stephanie A.
Tucson, AZ
Is this product used in addition to both detergent and softener or instead of one?
Cortney C.
Cortney C.
Fruitland Park, FL
How long does the scent last?
Raquel B.
Raquel B.
San Diego, CA
I've wanted to try and use this for awhile, but want to know what it actually helps with that my detergent doesn't already do? I use Tide with Downy, so would it be worth getting?
Jessica E.
Jessica E.
Does the smell last for a while? Kind of want to try them.
Michelle N.
Michelle N.
salt lake city
How do you know how much to add to a load? I always go overload with laundry softener because I want my clothes to smell good, and I feel like I'd use the whole container in 3 loads so I wouldn't be worth the cost.