BY DOWNY

Fall in love with the fabulously floral scent of Downy Unstopables In-Wash Scent Boosters Shimmer. Flowery, fruity, fresh… Shimmer is the kind of fragrance you’ll be sure to obsess over.

With just a shake, pour, and toss, you can freshen up laundry day (and beyond) in a bold way. Downy Unstopables In-Wash Scent Boosters give your laundry up to 12 weeks of ammmm-azing freshness.* Before adding clothes, simply shake as many Downy Unstopables scent beads as desired into the cap and then toss into the washing machine. Prepare to dazzle your senses with the fabulously floral scent of your clothes, sheets, towels, and any other fabrics you can fit in the wash.

* From wash until wear

• I've never really thought I needed it cause my clothes is...2 Answers
  • "It smells amazing and I always get compliments on the scent." in 1 review
  • "A really great smell booster for the wash." in 1 review
Alisha D.
Battle Creek, MI
Downy unstoppable Beads smell so amazing! This is the one brand of scent boosters that actually smell good for a LONG time! I have sensitive skin & have to be careful with detergents & in wash fabric softeners because most out there irritate my skin & causes lots of itching & rashes. But with these I only use a half a cap & my clothes always smell SOOO GOOD! Also, I'll drop a whole cap full of these into a new spray bottle and add warm water and shake until they dissolve and spray the carpets in my car, the curtains in my living room & bed room & get a lovely scent in my house & car that lasts a lot longer then the typical air freshener!
Nicole M.
New Prt Rchy, FL
If anyone out there has a teenage boy knows that you will take any help you can get. These not only softened the clothes they also make them smell great for days after the have been washed and dried. Even if they end up on the floor again. 😏
Sarah K.
Altoona, PA
Downy® Unstopables™ Shimmer In-Wash Scent Booster smells amazing! The scent lasts forever, I've stored sweaters in the spring after washing them and using this product as part of the process and when I took them back out of storage in the fall they still smelled like this wonderful scent! My super sensitive skin does react a little to this but that's common for me when I use any products that are scented. This 1 is worth it!
Chrissy G.
This fabric softener smells like home to me which is why I really like it. Helps to emphasize the smell of cleans clothes coming from your wash, but I don't see it having a super massive effect on my clothes. However, they are less crisp/crunchy after air drying them if I use this which is good!
Juana D.
Dyersburg, TN
This is an amazing product!! Honestly I love how it leaves the clothes smelling good for a while, yes, your clothes really smell good for a long time as the TV commercial says. I really recommend unstopables as it's gentle on your clothes and it just smells great ! Downy® Unstopables™ Shimmer In-Wash Scent Booster
Ashley H.
['Temple ', ''], GA
This is probably my favorite scent booster and unlike others a little goes a long way. Its not the most cost effective, and this particular scent is hard to find. Even though I am a savvy shopper I still buy this product when I find it. The smell really does last for weeks and this scent is heavenly!
Haleigh S.
Gaston, IN
This product is my life. I pair this with the air fresheners and fabric spray in the same scent so my house smells like shimmery downy greatness 24/7. I'd use a perfume in it if it was ever invented. If you haven't joined the downy shimmer club, get to it!
Lizbeth S.
Okeechobee , FL
Smells great!!! I really recommend, my family and I have been using this product for a while now. The price is reasonable,Walmart. The plus is that your clothes smells for a few days. I really recommend this for those who want to try something new.
Chelsey N.
Orlando , FL
I love the smell these leave on my clothes. The bottle goes fast though so I'm not sure the price is worth the 4-5 uses I get from 1 bottle. But for my kitchen work clothes it's almost necessary to keep my clothes from smelling like fryer grease
Mia Colleen G.
LAWNDALE, CA
I have 16 bottles of these!!! I get them couponing!!! High quality scents! I use them mainly on really hard to get rid of smells like dog bedding, work clothes and lately I put a few in a mesh baggy and leave in my drawer! Smells amazing!!!
johana v.
Colton, CA
I've never really thought I needed it cause my clothes is already left smelling amazing with what I use, so is this just to make it last longer??? What does this really do?

Walmart