BY DOWNY

Indulge yourself—and your fabrics—in sweet, floral fragrance that lingers like a spring day’s sun rays. Just pair your favorite Downy fabric softener with NEW Downy Unstopables Glow, an in-wash scent booster that gives your mood a sunny radiance, too.

Key Benefits

• Up to 12 weeks of boosted freshness (in storage)

• An exotic cocktail of red berries and cherry blended well with a bouquet of white jasmine flowers and powdery sweet peachy back notes

• More scent is infused as the beads start acting at the beginning of the wash

• Personalize the scent by adding Downy Fabric conditioner you prefer

Rachel S.
Hoover, AL
Oh my gosh, these little beads make all my laundry smell absolutely amazing! I love the scent “Glow” because it smells kind of tropical. I knocked off a star because the only thing it does for your clothes is make it smell good. If it included softening your clothes or like a 2 in 1 thing, it would be magic!
Taylor R.
Port Angeles, WA
My absolute favorite scent booster! My laundry always smells amazing after using this. And the scent lasts a long time! If you want your laundry to smell absolutely delicious.. buy this! I always recommend this product!
Halie Dakota R.
Fort Collins, CO
Best stuff ever!!!! I'm obsessed with this product! It smells so great, and you only have to use a little bit! Very effective and I'm very satisfied. I am a repeat customer and will continue to be!! I recommend others to buy this all the time!! The scent last a very long time as well which is a huge plus.
Shannon M.
El Paso, TX
I love using the scent boosters on my family's Jiu jitsu uniforms and our workout clothing. They keep the sweatiest clothes smelling fresh and clean and definitely makes a difference. They are pricey unless you can get them in the large size at a wholesale club. I don't use them with every wash because of the price. Also,they don't dissolve well in cold water, so you want to use with warm or hot water loads of laundry.
Jessica C.
Downy Unstoppables smell incredible. Unfortunately I feel like you need to use almost a capful in order to get the desired scent and have it last. At their price point I don't feel like that last as long as other similar products currently on the market. Will probably purchase again but only if I have a coupon! 4 stars because of the price. Otherwise it would be a 5:)
Natalie L.
Madison, WI
Downy Unstoppables are a constant in my laundry room. I love how they add additional scent to my clean laundry. The only downfall of these products is that they don't melt well when you use cold water, and sometimes come out with white streaks on dark clothing.
Jade F.
Absolutely love this product. Where has the scent boosters been my whole laundry doing life! I use them in wash w detergent. Our laundry always come our smelling so fresh and even after sitting in the drawers for awhile still smell amazing. I will most certainly buy again!
Amanda L.
Charlotte, NC
I LOVE these scent booster. I buy them all the time, in various scents. They all smell good and truly leave a good smell in the fabric for weeks. I think these are moderately priced, not super cheap but not unreasonable either! I think they are worth the buy!
Mackenzie S.
Sudbury, MA
The smell is really great and helps make my clothes stay fresh. It is a great product but you have to be careful not to use too much or it can be overpowering. The price is pretty good considering you don't have to use very much. I would recommend this.
Bushra T.
Auburn, WA
Well I am confused with soo many laundry products .i have bought this and never found the difference or understood what does it actually do... I used to use it in my laundry but using other products together it's hard to tell what is the purpose of this .

Amazon