BY DOWNY #2 in Laundry Scent Booster

Enjoy the scandalously invigorating scent of Downy Unstopables In-Wash Scent Boosters Fresh. Fresh is a glorious scent finished with airy and crisp undertones that you’ll want to keep on sniffing.

With just a shake, pour, and toss, you can freshen up laundry day (and beyond) in a bold way. Downy Unstopables In-Wash Scent Boosters give your laundry up to 12 weeks of ammmm-azing freshness.* Before adding clothes, simply shake as many Downy Unstopables scent beads as desired into the cap and then toss into the washing machine. Prepare to dazzle your senses with the scandalously invigorating scent of your clothes, sheets, towels, and any other fabrics you can fit in the wash.

* From wash until wear

Buy on Amazon
  • "I love Downy Unstopables In-Wash Scent Booster - Fresh because it lasts super long and smells great." in 1 review
  • "I tried the Downy Unstopables and my running clothes smell sooooo good!!!" in 1 review
Lyudmila P.
Coon Rapids
💖I seen those in the store but I never purchases I usually buy the liquid one so Bzzagent send me a samples. Downy Unstopables they are absolutely great your clothes This stuff really works. We've been using them for a few months now. Towels really do come out of the closet several weeks later smelling good. I doubt the 5 month claim... but after 5 weeks, towels were still smelling good. Like I say, we keep buying this stuff now instead of using a fabric softener... as this stuff does keep it's scent for a long time. I would definitely recommend it you won't regret it. Thank you BzzAgent 🐝 for my Down Unstoppable samples I really appreciate.👍💖😁
Dima A.
Washington, DC
Got these from another promotion agency but am putting my 10000% honest review here. I loved the smell of these and they really did keep my laundry fresh for weeks on end. They are so easy to use- just dump them into your laundry before adding the clothes and thats it! My only problem is that I believe the scent boosters bleached both my bedding (all the pillow cases + bedsheets) AND a majority of my towels. These two bundles of laundry are what I mainly used the scent boosters on when I got my sample packs, and I'm assuming they got bleached in the wash and now I'm sad! My bedding was from a special trip from Spain and my towels all have bleach marks on them. I can't think of anything else I've done differently with both my towels and bedding to make them bleach stained, so I'm assuming its from these. Love the product otherwise, but may not purchase myself in fear that it'll continue to ruin my items. Not sure if anyone else had that issue but just wanted to share my experience!
Keely M.
Franklin, NC
These freaking smell so heavenly omg. I got 3 samples from Bzzagent and man I fell in love with them. Just one little bit makes your clothes smell fabulous. For days! I washed my bed blanket with it and omg it smells amazing still to this day and I did that about 2 weeks ago! They are worth every last penny , I really am impressed with this product. I highly recommend them , I am obsessed
Brittany F.
Scottsdale, AZ
I’ve purchased products like this from other brands before, and I always smell the Downy ones in the store but hadn’t tried any scent from them other than Shimmer (which is amazing), since they tend to be a little bit more pricey than the others at my stores. I received samples of the Fresh scent from BzzAgent to try. I was really happy with them! I hadn’t tried this scent because I always wondered if it would be too strong, but it isn’t. I love to use this scent on sheets and towels especially because it really just smells...well...fresh - like laundry that just came out of the dryer. You do have to be careful using these on dark clothes/items because they leave a little white residue sometimes - but as long as I make sure to add them to the washer before adding the clothes I don’t usually have issues. I’m not entirely sure that the 12 weeks claim is accurate (maybe 12 weeks if you just wash something then don’t touch it), but 5-6 weeks has held up in my experience so far!
cecilia n.
My clothes stay fresh for 12 weeks from wash to wear!  The fragrance makes me happy and makes me want to smell my clothes too lol. It's definitely a clean type of smell.

All I have to do is throw some in the washer with the water and detergent, then put the dirty clothes in afterwards. Easy-peasy lemon-squeezy! It says to use with fabric softener, but I didn't and my clothes still smell great!

Worth noting: put it in BEFORE putting in clothes. If you forget to put it, then don't put it in after. It will not dissolve and it'll be stuck to your clothes! I learned the hard way :(

The price is manageable. You can find it at most stores or on Amazon.

I did receive this as a free sample from BzzAgent, but I would totally recommend this to people! Btw, DM me if you want to join BzzAgent for free samples too ;)
Marquita S.
Richmond
I fell in love with Downy Unstopables after using the samples. They made my clothes smell so good. I love the Fresh scent, it's lightly scented and not over powering. The scent booster beads are affordable and can be purchased at Walmart. I would highly recommend others give Downy Unstopables In Wash Fresh Scent Booster Laundry Beads a try.
Daisy T.
So, I love the Downey scent boosters, I just didn't like this particular scent. Its a nice enough scent, just not for me. I also feel like this scent just doesn't last as long as the OG Downey scent, (in the chip form, of course.) I had bought a big bottle of this from Sam's Club and had gotten 3 sample packets from BzzAgent. I would continue to buy the Downey chips, just not in this scent...
Kristen G.
Taylor
Hands down one of the best products for pesky set in smells. My boyfriend worked at a restaurant for a while and no matter what detergent or softer or treatment we used the stink of the kitchen was still there. We had to wash his things separate and clean the washer and dryer afterwards. These beads took away the smell completely and the great scent lasts well after the cleaning
Esme R.
El Reno, OK
I received these in one of my influenster boxes about a month ago. I immediately used them on the bed sheets and comforter that i was taking off my bed and putting away. I tend to switch them out every month or so and today I took it out so I could put it in the guest room. They smell amazing like i just took them out of the dryer the smell lingered so well I’m very impressed.
Robin G.
Saint David, AZ
These actually work! I have to admit that I was skeptical but after getting a sample to try, I was pleasantly surprised. My clothes came out of the laundry smelling extra fresh and amazing and the scent lasted all day that I wore my clothing. They are easy to use, just toss them in the washing machine with your clothes. I will definitely purchase these in the future!
Jennifer H.
How long does the scent last after washing clothes?
Audrey D.
Wilmington, NC
Does this product work? Does it get stuck to your machine?
Diana M.
Do you recommend this product ?
Evonne B.
Yukon, OK
I have sensitive skin. I was wondering if anyone has tried this that has sensitive skin. Does it make your skin itch or make you break out?
Precious D.