Home & GardenHousehold & LaundryLaundry SuppliesTide
Downy Unstopables Original In Wash Scent Booster Beads

Downy Unstopables Tide Original In Wash Scent Booster Beads

by Tide

Enjoy a little extra freshness in every load with Downy Unstopables Tide® Original Scent. Just add a capful of beads to your washer drum, and let the beads go to work bringing Tide's fresh scent to your laundry. You can enjoy up to 12 weeks* of the pleasant scent of Tide on all your clothes, sheets, towels and other favorites. *From wash until wear.

Are these these really worth it? I love the smell of tide, but am so unsure!
I love this product but it's pretty high priced does anyone have a suggestion of the cheapest place to shop for = 💞 [product:tide-downy-unstopables-in-wash-scent-booster-original-scent] ???
[product:downy-unstopablestm-tide-original-in-wash-scent-booster]. I feel like I always put to many in each load of laundry, anyone else have this issue? How much is enough?
Start your review of Downy Unstopables Tide Original In Wash Scent Booster Beads!
Bethany A.
Cincinnati, OH
2,077 reviews
Downy Unstopables Tide Original In Wash Scent Booster Beads uploaded by Bethany A.
I was at Kroger and seen this and picked them up! I’m so glad I did! They smell amazing and really give a nice boost to my clothes! I definitely recommend trying this if you want that extra nice smell
Stacy B.
South Fork, PA
Downy Unstopables Tide Original In Wash Scent Booster Beads uploaded by Stacy B.
Purchased at: Walmart
I don't wash any laundry without my Downy Unstoppable a in scent booster! They all smell great and scent lasts long! I love that there are many scents to choose from. the price isn't to bad either. While the Tide smells great, my favorite is the Fresh Scent (the blue/green bottle)
Tricia C.
Tracy, CA
Purchased at: Target
I use this on my teenage son’s clothes/bedding. I LOVE this stuff, it works GREAT! My son leaves a tough order behind that regular detergent cannot remove. I pour a capful of this right into the washing machine and it leaves his stuff smelling really GREAT for over a week! I’m very happy with this product and I highly recommend it!
Kimberly  Y.
I love these and they worked really well as well as did everything they claimed to do... however... the price is absolutely ridiculous for the amount you get, plus you almost always have to use more than the recommended amount or else the smell really won’t register!
Michelle M.
Ocala, FL
Purchased at: Walmart
Downy Unstoppables leaves my clothes so very soft. The smell lasts for days on the clothing and it smells amazing!
CLAUDIA N.
HOUSTON, TX
I LOVE USING TIDE PLUS DOWNY UNSTOPABLES SCENT BOOSTER. IT LEAVES THAT REFRESHING SCENT A LITTLE LONGER. IT IS VERY AFFORDABLE. I DEFINATELY PURCHASE THIS ALL OF THE TIME AND HIGHLY RECOMMEND IT.
Jaime F.
Texas
1,296 reviews
Love the fresh, clean scent of Tide, and these booster beads are a perfect way to keep your laundry smelling fresh. Simply toss them in the washing machine and they work like magic! Smelling this scent while folding clothes makes me smile!
NICHOLE G.
Campbell, OH
Downy Unstopables Tide Original In Wash Scent Booster Beads uploaded by NICHOLE G.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love tide and when these came out I was hooked! It keeps your clothes smelling fresh and long lasting. I use them always when I wash clothes. Walmart usually has the best price too. A little goes a long way. Try it you won't be disappointed, especially of you use tide liquid.
Jaime R.
Vernon Rockvl, CT
I use this all the time when I’m washing clothes. I love the way it smells and makes my clothes feel fresh. I totally recommend this item
Jenn E.
Fair Oaks, CA
Okay so I get these at Costco. They have different smells but same product and I do like the smell it leaves on my clothes. I would say that two of the things that i don’t like are that they are expensive and they don’t fill the container up to the top, it’s more like 3/4s of the way
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Megan P.
Lucasville, OH
il y a un an
Megan P. il y a un an
Is it the DG brand and can u remember the scent name?? I love these tide beads they're amazing lol I've got 4 dogs (plus 2 kiddos) so it's hard to find good products to keep them "fresh" 😁
Gina M.
Olyphant
il y a 3 ans
Downy Unstopables Tide Original In Wash Scent Booster Beads. I feel like I always put to many in each load of laundry, anyone else have this issue? How much is enough?
Saira M. il y a un an
No. I used to when I first started using them but it is based on how big the load is. For these, I learned that a little bit goes a long way! 😊