Home & GardenLaundry SuppliesLaundry Scent BoosterTide
Downy Unstopables Original In Wash Scent Booster Beads

Downy Unstopables Tide Original In Wash Scent Booster Beads

Enjoy a little extra freshness in every load with Downy Unstopables Tide® Original Scent. Just add a capful of beads to your washer drum, and let the beads go to work bringing Tide's fresh scent to your laundry. You can enjoy up to 12 weeks* of the pleasant scent of Tide on all your clothes, sheets, towels and other favorites. *From wash until wear.

I love this product but it's pretty high priced does anyone have a suggestion of the cheapest place to shop for = 💞 [product:tide-downy-unstopables-in-wash-scent-booster-original-scent] ???
[product:downy-unstopablestm-tide-original-in-wash-scent-booster]. I feel like I always put to many in each load of laundry, anyone else have this issue? How much is enough?
Does anyone use the downy unstoppable tide version? Do you like it? I think it works ok. Is there something that works better to boost scent of laundry that you suggest?
Start your review of Downy Unstopables Tide Original In Wash Scent Booster Beads!
Bethany A.
Cincinnati, OH
1,874 reviews
Downy Unstopables Tide Original In Wash Scent Booster Beads uploaded by Bethany A.
I was at Kroger and seen this and picked them up! I’m so glad I did! They smell amazing and really give a nice boost to my clothes! I definitely recommend trying this if you want that extra nice smell
Stacy B.
Sidman, PA
Downy Unstopables Tide Original In Wash Scent Booster Beads uploaded by Stacy B.
Purchased at: Walmart
I don't wash any laundry without my Downy Unstoppable a in scent booster! They all smell great and scent lasts long! I love that there are many scents to choose from. the price isn't to bad either. While the Tide smells great, my favorite is the Fresh Scent (the blue/green bottle)
Tricia C.
Tracy, CA
Purchased at: Target
I use this on my teenage son’s clothes/bedding. I LOVE this stuff, it works GREAT! My son leaves a tough order behind that regular detergent cannot remove. I pour a capful of this right into the washing machine and it leaves his stuff smelling really GREAT for over a week! I’m very happy with this product and I highly recommend it!
Kimberly Y.
I love these and they worked really well as well as did everything they claimed to do... however... the price is absolutely ridiculous for the amount you get, plus you almost always have to use more than the recommended amount or else the smell really won’t register!
Claudia N.
I LOVE USING TIDE PLUS DOWNY UNSTOPABLES SCENT BOOSTER. IT LEAVES THAT REFRESHING SCENT A LITTLE LONGER. IT IS VERY AFFORDABLE. I DEFINATELY PURCHASE THIS ALL OF THE TIME AND HIGHLY RECOMMEND IT.
Jaime F.
Texas
1,259 reviews
Love the fresh, clean scent of Tide, and these booster beads are a perfect way to keep your laundry smelling fresh. Simply toss them in the washing machine and they work like magic! Smelling this scent while folding clothes makes me smile!
Olga V.
Orlando, FL
Downy Unstopables Tide Original In Wash Scent Booster Beads uploaded by Olga V.
Purchased at: Walmart
Me gusta muchísimo este producto lo recomiendo muchísimo su olor delicioso deja suave la ropa
Madison R.
Moorhead, MN
Downy Unstopables Tide Original In Wash Scent Booster Beads uploaded by Madison R.
Love these! My husband plays sports, always leaving his clothes with a stench that wouldn’t leave. This makes that go away which is such a blessing! Downy Unstopables Lush In Wash Scent Booster Beads
Adrienne D.
Niagara Falls , NY
Purchased at: Amazon
I love the original scent of Downy Unstopables. Leaves my laundry smelling amazing. The only con would be the price point, I feel like it can be a little expensive to use for every load and I run out fast.
Jill B.
Florence, KY
I can’t do laundry without these I like the original smells this smells great and last for weeks in my clothes
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Megan P.
Lucasville, OH
il y a 8 mois
Megan P. il y a 6 mois
Is it the DG brand and can u remember the scent name?? I love these tide beads they're amazing lol I've got 4 dogs (plus 2 kiddos) so it's hard to find good products to keep them "fresh" 😁
Gina M.
Olyphant
il y a 2 ans
Downy Unstopables Tide Original In Wash Scent Booster Beads. I feel like I always put to many in each load of laundry, anyone else have this issue? How much is enough?
Saira M. il y a 5 mois
No. I used to when I first started using them but it is based on how big the load is. For these, I learned that a little bit goes a long way! 😊