Home & GardenLaundry SuppliesLaundry Scent BoosterDowny
Unstopables Shimmer In Wash Scent Booster Beads

Downy Unstopables Shimmer In Wash Scent Booster Beads

Fall in love with the fabulously floral scent of Downy Unstopables In-Wash Scent Boosters Shimmer. Flowery, fruity, fresh… Shimmer is the kind of fragrance you’ll be sure to obsess over.nFresh too Feisty to Quit ™

Who tried this scent? [product:downy-unstopablestm-shimmer] ?
Start your review of Downy Unstopables Shimmer In Wash Scent Booster Beads!
Post Falls, ID
Purchased at: Amazon
I absolutely love this in wash scent booster! It smells amazing, and the scent sticks around for ages! I won’t do laundry without them. The shimmer fragrance is my favorite, but the others smell nice as well. [product:downy-unstopables-shimmer]
Elk Grove, CA
I love Unstopables and I love this scent! They make my clothes & laundry room smell amazing!
Lehi, UT
We love booster scents in our house and we do laundry a lot with a tiny one and a 4 year old who loves to play like a tornado!
Gardena
Purchased at: Target
Greatest scent ever!!!!!!! Truly love the scent on this one I always keep it in my house for my laundry I use it everytime I wash my clothing and everybody always compliments the smell in my clothing! Price is great for value and quality of product!
Los Angeles
I used all the scents and this one is very happy smelling and has a cute package. It is good if you like fruit and candy smells it isn't super sugary but it is similar to a sour candy like skittles where you cant tell which fruit it is but it is clearly fruit
Hialeah, FL
Are you do you go on every load no matter if it’s for myself or my toddlers. Leave every wash smelling amazing and soft.
Guadalajara
As I have said in other reviews, it is the favorite smell of my partner and mine and there is nothing more to say I love it, the bad thing is that I cannot find it easily if they could give me at least one I would be very happy
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
il y a un mois
Nora M. il y a un mois
Yes it smells very nice, like a sweet floral scent. You can use it with any detergent/ fabric softener, but I find it blends best with the April Fresh Downy fabric softener, with the pink cap.