Downy® Unstopables Shimmer in Wash Scent Booster 9.7 oz. Plastic Jug uploaded by Alisha D.

BY DOWNY #62 in Laundry Scent Booster

Downy Unstopables go directly into the washer to give a fresh scent boost. see more...

Alisha D.
Battle creek, MI
Downy unstoppable Beads smell so amazing! This is the one brand of scent boosters that actually smell good for a LONG time! I have sensitive skin & have to be careful with detergents & in wash fabric softeners because most out there irritate my skin & causes lots of itching & rashes. But with these I only use a half a cap & my clothes always smell SOOO GOOD! Also, I'll drop a whole cap full of these into a new spray bottle and add warm water and shake until they dissolve and spray the carpets in my car, the curtains in my living room & bed room & get a lovely scent in my house & car that lasts a lot longer then the typical air freshener!
Sarah K.
Altoona, PA
Downy® Unstopables Shimmer in Wash Scent Booster 9.7 oz. Plastic Jug smells amazing! The scent lasts forever, I've stored sweaters in the spring after washing them and using this product as part of the process and when I took them back out of storage in the fall they still smelled like this wonderful scent! My super sensitive skin does react a little to this but that's common for me when I use any products that are scented. This 1 is worth it!
Chrissy G.
This fabric softener smells like home to me which is why I really like it. Helps to emphasize the smell of cleans clothes coming from your wash, but I don't see it having a super massive effect on my clothes. However, they are less crisp/crunchy after air drying them if I use this which is good!
Juana D.
Dyersburg, TN
This is an amazing product!! Honestly I love how it leaves the clothes smelling good for a while, yes, your clothes really smell good for a long time as the TV commercial says. I really recommend unstopables as it's gentle on your clothes and it just smells great ! Downy® Unstopables Shimmer in Wash Scent Booster 9.7 oz. Plastic Jug
Tara N.
While I love the smell and freshness this added to my clothes, I discovered I am allergic to it! I developed a skin rash with itchy bumps. It really does make your clothing smell fresh for a long time, but beware of the ingredients!
Cassie S.
Springfield, IL
I absolutely LOVE Downy Unstoppables because they smell awesome. I just hate how expensive they are. I can't wait for them to come out with a new scent. I've already tried them all! If you haven't tried them...you need to!
McKayla K.
Classic. Fresh scent. Leaves the room smelling like laundry. Better if you don't dry your clothes after washing. Only sometimes the beads don't melt in the washer. Would recommend to others. Smells so great!
Brianna A.
I use these and I switch between liquid. I personally like both the same. The only thing is these don't last as long as the liquid. It smells amazing and makes my clothes nice and soft.
Sheila G.
Doesn’t unstoppable in-wash scent booster laundry beads smell amazing. They give your clothes a boost of freshness. I feel it helps the smell last longer on the clothes. I love using the beads. Highly recommended!
Jody J.
Lanesville, IN
The Unstopables scents smell SO good. Every time we go to the store, I can't help but smell all of the different scents. However, as good as they smell in the container, they don't really translate well to my clothes. I was disappointed by the lack of scent when my clothes were finished, and I really didn't see much of a reason to repurchase. I'll stick with their room sprays.