BY DOWNY #24 in Laundry Scent Booster

Find Laundry Cleaning Products at Target.com! With apple and pear crispness and rich vanilla undertones, Downy UNSTOPABLES™ Mist™ is an elegant scent that provides up to 12 weeks of freshness* Simply shake Downy UNSTOPABLES scent beads into the washer before your laundry detergent and wash in lasting scent. Don't forget to try Downy UNSTOPABLES in-wash scent boosters in our five other great scents! *Freshness out of storage. ; Keep your clothes smelling fresh for up to 12 weeks (freshness out of storage) ; A blend of earthy florals with rich vanilla undertones; Control the intensity of your scent boost by shaking in as little or as much as you want; Downy. see more...

Amber F.
Love them! They make your clothes and blankets smell wonderful! They are on the expensive end but they should last a while. I usually only use a little bit in my loads of clothes and half a cap if I am doing blankets! They don’t leave ur clothes with a film feeling either. Also, I am someone who has to be very careful with their laundry products. I can 100% say these bad boys don’t irritate my skin or give me hives! A win for sensitive/ perfume skin allergy people!
Kirsti H.
I have fallen in love with this stuff! My clothes, sheets and towels come out smelling amazing! Very easy to use and effective! A little pricey for me but I’m a cheapskate lol I buy it anyways because I love it so much. I definitely recommend and will continue to buy!
Teresa C.
Osceola, WI
I am so excited for products like this to come out. I like to smell them in the store and I smell them at home every load I do just because it makes me happy because it smells so good. I can have my clothing in my closet or dresser for a couple of weeks and when I take it out to put it on it still smell great! good product.. Unstopables Downy® UNSTOPABLES™ Mist™ In-Wash Scent Booster 26.5oz
Liz F.
Hoboken, NJ
I do love the scent of this product and was quite intrigued by it when I first used it but I don't feel like the scent lasts at all- let alone for 12 weeks as they claim. I have tried using different amounts of beads but the scent never lasts. I find much better results in terms of long lasting fragrance with many other products.
Carrie C.
Altamonte Spg, FL
This stuff is great. Washed my winter clothes to put them away in February (I live in Florida) and still to this day in July they smell fantastic! It's a great price for how much product is inside! I highly recommend this product!
Talia M.
Austin, TX
I'm obsessed with this! They truly make your laundry smell so good and the smell lasts very well. It's clean and fresh. You can add how ever much you want, which I love because I can make some things smell stronger than others. I do a lot of laundry so the price can add up with how much I use, but it's worth it!
Paige M.
Orlando, FL
I LOVE THESE. I use them on top of the detergent and fabric softener and my laundry always comes out smelling like the unstoppables. These tiny little beads pack a powerful punch and they all smell so amazing. It doesn't take a lot so they go a long way as well!
Daisy M.
Humble
I love fabric softener. Make my clothes smell amazing. I liked using them when I had to pour it in because it was best since I wouldn't miss that cycle. Now I have dispensers to put soap and fabric softener so went back to liquid as I can get more out liquid
Brittany T.
These smell really good and last quite awhile. They also don't bother mine or my daughter's sensitive skin for some reason so it's nice to have clothes that smell amazing since we have to use the free and clear laundry detergent that has no scent.
Samantha C.
Williamstown, NJ
If this had 10 stars I would rate this product that high. I am beyond impressed with how great my clothes smell after washing them and how long they smell that great. I get so many compliments about how great I smell due to this product. I could never live without.