BY DOWNY #75 in Laundry Detergent

Downy Unstopables Lush Scent In-Wash Scent Booster: 12 weeks of freshness Goes directly into the washer to give a fresh scent boost Safe for all colors, fabrics, and loads Great for active wear and towels HE compatible see more...

• Have you ever walked by your house and smelled the Downy working ...9 Answers
  • Which is better trial: Downy Unstopables Lush Scent In-Wash Scent...2 Answers
  • Do you use these with the laundry soap or in place of soap? 4 Answers
Downy Unstopables Lush Scent In-Wash Scent Booster
  • "This is one of my favorite products to use on clothes cause it keeps your clothes smelling good and it's just some I will continue to use." in 96 reviews
  • "They do leave my towels and clothes smelling good however they say it lasts longer however I dont think that is the case." in 51 reviews
  • "These make laundry smell great and a little goes a long way,plus side is there are always coupons around for this product" in 50 reviews
  • "These smell amazing and are really an amazing product to have I have sensitive skin and it works great on my clothes i think that these are really good to have " in 48 reviews
  • "This are fantastic, they smell so fresh and they last a long time, after 2 month they still smell like just out of the dryer." in 36 reviews
Rini S.
Review for: In Wash Fresh more...
I love this product. Downy already had a great reputation but this product definitely gave them an unnecessary boost. This smells so good and it truly is long-lasting. I don't do a lot of physical activity and the smell leaves my clothes after a couple hours wear so I don't support the claim that it sticks to your clothes for months. However, it is pretty great.
Dalia S.
Review for: Fresh In-Wash Scent more...
Yes, this product does work by giving your clothes that extra boost of smell. But it was way to strong for me. The clothes already have the downy smell from the fabric softener, so it's very overpowering. Every time I would walk, all I would stay smelling is the downy. I'm very sensitive to strong perfumery aromas, it actually gives me a headache.
Heather C.
Lake Village, AR
Review for: In Wash Fresh more...
I absolutely love these especially whe washing bedding because when combined with a good fabric softener your bedspread comes out smelling absolutely amazing and the fresh scent can last for a long time. I like this variety because it has that like fresh laundry smell to it instead of being overly floral or fruity like some scents can be
Danielle M.
Review for: In Wash Fresh more...
I love finding treasures at thrift and secondhand stores. One this that is a challenge though it getting that "secondhand smell" out of some of the items. Downy's in-wash scent boosters do a great job of reviving those items. They come out smelling so fresh, and a little goes a long way.
Cecilia D.
Delano , CA
Review for: Fresh In-Wash Scent more...
Omg I love love love this smell booster, the pros about it, it boost up your smell on your clothes. I can’t think of any cons about this product it works just the way it should. I would highly recommend this product to everyone! Must try Downy Unstopables Lush Scent In-Wash Scent Booster
Alexis F.
Deer Park
Review for: In Wash Fresh more...
I love ALL of the Downy Unstopables! They make my laundry smell so fresh and clean even if it's been hanging in my closet for a couple weeks. Sheets? Still smell good after a few days (which is amazing when your husband is a landscaper).
Rachel B.
Fort Wayne, IN
I was definitely a sceptic about putting little beads straight into the washing machine with my clothes - especially bedding or delicates. But I've been using this product for over two months now and have had absolutely zero issues. In fact, my clothes smell cleaner and fresher than they ever have before - and the clean smell stays longer than with just ordinary detergent/fabric softener. Will definitely be buying again. And again.
S.Marie🤓 A.
Raleigh, NC
I loved this poster made my clothes smell amazing. My friend introduced me to this and I've been using it ever since. Also I love downy detergent for babies it's so light weight and has my babies clothing smelling wonderful.
Abigail S.
Houston
This is the only thing that works for my husbands work clothes. He’s in and out of job sites so all his clothes get penetrating with many smells that surround him. These little pods make a big difference I really love them!
adrianna s.
blythe, CA
Hands down this amazing unstoppable fresh scent product for ur load of laundry to smell just that much better is beyond great I can never get enough of this amazing fresh scent that leaves he clothes smelling wonderful.
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Has anyone else had a problem with these not completely dissolving? Has happened to me twice now!
Alissa G.
Johnstown, OH
Do these irritate your skin?
Ashley G.
Has anyone had trouble with these not dissolving completely during the wash cycle?
Kelly E.
Is this worth the extra money and storage?
Erica H.
Thornton, CO
Anyone used these is there Scentsy warmer? I heard they work?