6 colors available

BY DOWNY #8 in Laundry Detergent

Downy Unstopables Lush Scent In-Wash Scent Booster: 12 weeks of freshness Goes directly into the washer to give a fresh scent boost Safe for all colors, fabrics, and loads Great for active wear and towels HE compatible see more...

• Have you ever walked by your house and smelled the Downy working it...9 Answers
  • Which is better trial: Downy Unstopables Lush Scent In-Wash Scent B...2 Answers
  • Do you use these with the laundry soap or in place of soap? 4 Answers
Downy Unstopables Lush Scent In-Wash Scent Booster
  • "This is one of my favorite products to use on clothes cause it keeps your clothes smelling good and it's just some I will continue to use." in 96 reviews
  • "They do leave my towels and clothes smelling good however they say it lasts longer however I dont think that is the case." in 51 reviews
  • "These make laundry smell great and a little goes a long way,plus side is there are always coupons around for this product" in 50 reviews
  • "These smell amazing and are really an amazing product to have I have sensitive skin and it works great on my clothes i think that these are really good to have " in 48 reviews
  • "This are fantastic, they smell so fresh and they last a long time, after 2 month they still smell like just out of the dryer." in 36 reviews
Bonnie F.
Bonnie F.
Decorator Expert
I love this product and will never do laundry without it. My clothes smell wonderful for days and my home smells great when I do laundry. The sheets and blankets smell so good. My little grandson likes to smell his blankets and says,"That's the smell of love", when I wash his clothes. I no longer use fabric softener, because it is not necessary. There are no stains on my clothing, from coming in contact with softener, just a wonderful fragrance. I have even made some little mesh pouches, placed the scent booster in them, and put in drawers to keep my clothing smelling terrific.
Zoe F.
Zoe F.
Royal Oak, MI
These things are SO powerful! They truly do give a huge boost of fragrance to your clothing. If you pick the right scent, your clothing will smell delicious right out of the dryer. The scent doesn't linger forever, and you can smell it on fabrics up close, but it doesn't overpower and it's not like someone standing next to you will be able to smell the shirt you washed three days ago. That being said, if you pick the wrong scent, keep in mind that these things are POTENT and you will definitely smell it the night after doing your laundry!
Tiffany S.
Tiffany S.
Middleton, NH
Decorator Expert
Amazing scent, and so many uses! I make homemade air freshener with these. I use an empty febrezz bottle, hot water, and fill downy up to the line! Shake shake shake!!!! Its amazing, and cheaper then febrezz depending on how much you use! Also use for laundry of course, the smell lasts for days and my house smells wonderful! And last but NOT least, I use a LITTLE in my mop bucket, for extra scent! The ONLY reason this isn't 5 starts, is I think is a little pricey, and wish they would drop the price down!
Kristen W.
Kristen W.
Saratoga Springs, NY
I thought these were silly when they first came out - after all, aren't detergent & dryer sheets enough? The answer is nope - not with a construction worker husband, 80 lb dog, 2 cats, & a toddler! They keep everything smelling fresh long after washes (love them for sheets & towels especially) & I found a great recipe on Pinterest to use them to make a carpet refresher. I think they are a little pricey, especially considering they are a "non-necessity" cleaning item, so I always look for coupons!
Lisa M.
Lisa M.
Beaverton, OR
I love this product. Costco sometimes has it but it still goes quick in a big bottle. it is very expensive considering it is a third item to buy for washing clothes on a regular basis. I try to cut down or only use on towels, sheets, t-shirts and pajamas but I can never be strong enough because I love the smell so I use it every wash when I have it. I try to use less and I always want to use more because it smells so good. I love this but it's bad for the budget.
Haley B.
Haley B.
Evansville , IN
These are my new favorite fabric softener. You can throw as little or as much as you want but however much you out in, you won't be disappointed. My clothes smell so good after I use these. The ones that air dry fill my house with the smell of these and I love it. I love the smell of downy so when I bought these I was in love. They are a little pricey because they don't last as long as liquid but I think the smell is much more vibrant with these so it's worth it
Cristie G.
Cristie G.
Coming from a mom of 3 boys and a hubby that practically make 4 boys I love Unstoppables!! They help my laundry become fresh and stay fresh. A cap full of these beads in the drum and viola!! You can have great smelli.g laundry. Pair these with the in wash scent boo sent liquid and Downy fabric softener and your set for atleast a week with fresh smelling laundry that makes you seem like mom of the year when in reality it took you two extra seconds!!! ūüėāūüėā
Nikki S.
Nikki S.
Bessemer, MI
I actually bought these after hearing from a couple different people how good they are. I've used them a few times now in wash & haven't noticed a huge scent difference. Maybe I'm not using enough of them, (there's no exact amount on the bottle) but I believe I've used a fair amount and they're already quite expensive so if you have to use more than I've been using this one bottle would only be good for a handful of wash loads, which is expensive.
Fantasia D.
Fantasia D.
Waterbury, CT
I'm a very happy consumer of this product line unstoppables. It leaves a everlasting smell to your clothes and the refreshing smell lingers around in the house leaving you completely in love with this product. I have tried most of them thus far and Im happy everytime . I highly recommend this product to you if you need something that going to boost the scent of the clothes this is your go to item. They have coupons from them as well ...
Hannah K.
Hannah K.
LOVE LOVE LOVE these. Because of these, I have stopped buying scented laundry detergent because I can just put in whatever amount of scent booster I want. I like having control of how strongly scented my laundry is. For example, I don't want my pillow cases to be extremely strongly scented, but I like it when my towels, dog beds, etc. get a little pick-me-up scent boost. All of the scents are amazing as well!
Leslie T.
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Has anyone else had a problem with these not completely dissolving? Has happened to me twice now!
Alissa G.
Alissa G.
Johnstown, OH
Do these irritate your skin?
Ashley G.
Ashley G.
Has anyone had trouble with these not dissolving completely during the wash cycle?
Kelly E.
Kelly E.
Is this worth the extra money and storage?
Erica H.
Erica H.
Thornton, CO
Anyone used these is there Scentsy warmer? I heard they work?