Downy Unstopables Lush Premium Scent Booster With Softener Fabric Enhancer - 30 Loads 20 oz

BY DOWNY #71 in Laundry Scent Booster

Unstopables™ Premium Scent Booster With Softener might make you wonder if your wardrobe opens into a Parisian perfumery. Not only does the premium fragrance last and last, your fabrics will feel silky soft. Use with your detergent and Unstopables In-Wash Scent Boosters for the ultimate long-lasting scent experience. Smell like the lifestyle you deserve. Www. unstopables.com; Infused with long-lasting fragrance and silky softness for an undeniably luxurious laundry experience; Go couture with the bright scent of flowers, cedar undertones, and vanilla layers in LUSH; Use with your detergent and Unstopables In-Wash Scent Boosters for the. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Gabrielle S.
Oklahoma City, OK
I love this product. This scent booster smells amazing, leaves my laundry smelling fresh. I've never noticed any stains or anything left behind on my clothes from this. It's also pretty affordable. I will be purchasing this product again.
Rebecca S.
Wilmington, NC
This is sitting above my washer and dryer right this minute. I love the smell of this fabric softener, as I enjoy the kinda stronger smells available. I also like Downy because I've yet to have a bad reaction with my sensitive skin to any of their products. I would certainly buy this again when it runs out.
Cara T.
Mc Rae, GA
Love this product! I was reluctant to try a laundry scent booster, one because of the extra cost and two because it added another step to doing laundry, but I am a believer now. My laundry smells so wonderful and fresh. I love getting out of the shower and wrapping in a towel with this fabulous scent.
Amanda G.
Greenville, SC
This is one product I can not live without. I have tried other products and nothing compares to Downy Unstoppables. I get more compliments on my laundry, and people asking me what I do my laundry in to get it to smell like that. This is one product that I do not mind spending a little extra o
Annie A.
Cypress , TX
I never liked doing laundry until I found this product. It makes the clothes and the whole house smell so good!!! It is totally effective and one bottle goes a long way, although sometimes I add more than I should because I love the scent. The lavender one is my favorite.
Sara B.
Sioux City
I use this product every time I wash sheets, blankets or towels. It leaves the fabric smelling wonderful for many days in to come. There are cheaper brands but I believe they aren't as effective in keeping the fabric smelling fresh for as long as this brand.
Amy M.
Los Angeles, CA
SMELLS AMAZING. this is my absolutely favorite scent booster of all time. Can be pricey but I love to use it with coupons. Being able to add this before your wash is what gains my heart because I don't have to stop at rinse to add anything.
Taylor P.
Birch Tree, MO
I am obsessed with my clothes smelling good. So the downy unstoppables were perfect for me! They make your clothes come out smelling as fresh as ever and it is just satisfying knowing they are not only clean but smell great too!
Leila W.
San Antonio, TX
I love this stuff. I have a newer top loading washer. I had to switch to the liquid instead of the pellets. I feel like this one doesn't last as long but it still has a great scent and lasts for about a week.
Morgan H.
['Forest', 'VA'], VA
These downy beads make your clothes smell SO good! I love using them for an extra scent on my clothes. They are super easy to use too. I get compliments on the smell of my laundry because of these!