BY DOWNY

Downy Unstoppable Lush Premium Scent Booster with Fabric Conditioner might make you wonder if your wardrobe opens into a Parisian perfumery. Not only does the premium fragrance last and last, but your fabrics will feel silky soft. Use with your... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Francesca L.
Downey unstoppables is high scented and makes my clothing very soft. I've been using these for a few months and really love them. Some may find it too overpowering for them, I don't- I like to really smell my fabric softener. Highly recommended if you're looking for a fresh scent that lasts.
Stephanie T.
Las Vegas, NV
hands down my favorite. this literally leaves my son's clothes smelling good forever and he can even puke on his clothes and you'll still smell the goodness. I enjoy that they can smell as good as they do and 10/10 recommend to everyone.
Devin b.
I love these scent boosters! They work really well and keep my clothes smelling fresh and clean for much longer. I use scent boosters primarily to make my clothes last longer in between washes! This line is one of my favorites.
Kayla P.
Sonora
These smell so yummy and the price is out of this world!! They have them at walmart and have so many different smells! My mom has sensitive skins and can't use them but I love them and they make my clothes smell A-MAZING!!
Ashley R.
Dallas, TX
This makes your laundry smell amazing. It also makes your laundry super soft. It's not necessary to clean your clothes but it definitely makes them softer and smell better so for me it's worth the extra money.
Autum M.
Ogden, UT
Keeps your clothes smelling fresh for a longer period of time. Makes my clothes feel soft and clean & they smell absolutely amazing. I buy this often and wouldn't purchase anything else. I love this stuff
Lauren K.
North easton, MA
Absolutely love these little balls! They make the laundry smell so good and last for weeks! Sometimes I can even wear a few times and the clothing item still smells like it just came out of the wash.
Alishba S.
New Windsor, NY
These smell absolutely phenomenal! I always have to smell them when I walk past them in target! Even though I have them at home ! They Are kind of pricey and not a necessity but I really love putting a cap full of these in with my bedding !
Leyna W.
Rochester, NY
I love the scent of these! They make your clothes smell super good and the scent lasts a while!!! I love how you don't have too add much to make the whole load smell amazing! I use these everyday and have gone through so many bottles!!
Ally O.
Valley City
Downy unstoppables are one of my favorite products to use when doing laundry. They keep my clothes and bedding smelling amazing for days. They can be expensive to buy, but they are worth it. I would highly recommend them to others.