Home & GardenLaundry SuppliesLaundry Scent BoosterDowny
Unstopables Lush In Wash Scent Booster Beads

Downy Unstopables Lush In Wash Scent Booster Beads

Experience the sumptuously inviting scent of Downy Unstopables In-Wash Scent Booster Lush. This bright lavender scent mixed with vanilla and cedar-inspired undertones is sure to make you blush.nFresh too Feisty to Quit

[product:downy-unstopables-lush-in-wash-scent-booster-beads-100oz] What other ways can these be used?
How many loads can you do with a container ?
[product:downy-unstopables-lush-in-wash-scent-booster-beads-100oz] ? Are these worth the money and how quickly do you get through them?
Start your review of Downy Unstopables Lush In Wash Scent Booster Beads!
Grand prairie, Tx
A must have for your laundry room. All the scents smell amazingly fresh and the scent lasts so long. I sprinkle some with my detergent and a little goes a long way. Pricey but you can basically get them for free with coupons.
Sunnyside, WA
Downy Unstopables Lush In Wash Scent Booster Beads uploaded by Ashley H.
Downy unstoppable leave my clothes smelling frsh days after washing them. Fresh clean sent that last an last. Also the clothes feel soft and snuggley. Not very expensive, a little goes a long way. Don't forget to put downy on your list for shopping.
Fort Myers, FL
1,219 reviews
This stuff is amazing! They make my clothes smell so fresh. It's affordable!
This stuff is amazing! They make my clothes smell so fresh. It's affordable!
Milton
One of my favourite products to do laundry with. It makes my laundry smell soooo good. However if you dont like pungent smell it can get a little too much. It is not very affordable but not very expensive either. I would recommend trying it if you want your laundry smell good.
Smells fantastic! Scent is long lasting on clothes and linens. I do wish this product was less expensive, since it's only purpose is fragrance.
BEST THING IVE EVER DISCOVERED. This gets pricey when you use it as much as I do but Sam's Club has good deals on them. It makes my comforters smell amazing I just want to sniff them all day. When I wash my Clothes with it I feel so fresh. I really can't describe in words how great this product is. It is a must try trust me.
College Sta, TX
This product is now a staple in my laundry routine. I have gotten so many compliments from family on how good my clothes and blankets smell.
Top nature smell you need for your house. Calm, relax, gentle sweet essential. Just love it
perth
I love the this product has a long lasting smell and that it smells amazing! The smell on my bedsheet lasts longer than any other products I had tried before. This is a must when dooing laundry!
I tried this while i was overseas and omg, its absolutely beautiful-that scent...i wish it was sold here because i want this one so much 😭, my clothes haven't smelled this good and i have tried sooo many different products.

249 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Palmdale, CA
il y a 2 mois
Downy Unstopables Lush In Wash Scent Booster Beads What other ways can these be used?
Asya J. il y a un mois
I’ve mixed them with water in a spray bottle and used as fabric freshener for my carpet and couch!
il y a 3 mois
Downy Unstopables Lush In Wash Scent Booster Beads ? Are these worth the money and how quickly do you get through them?
Lex V. il y a 25 jours
They are definitely worth the money! I love my laundry smelling fresh and these help make them even fresher! I don’t seem to get through them quickly as I only use a little during each wash (even with heavy loads). Even a little bit of the beads in the wash instead of a whole cap-full make laundry smell SO GOOD.
San Diego, CA
il y a 4 mois
Gretchen L. il y a 3 mois
I really like to use them..your laundry will smell so good for a longer period of time 🙌🏻
il y a un an
I use now this product Downy Unstopables Lush In Wash Scent Booster Beads . What i can try more? I need something more strong 👔🧥🧦👗🧣
Dawn S. il y a un an
I add about a 1/4 cup of apple cider vinegar to something that has a strong odor, directly on top of the clothes after I put them in and just use my regular detergent. That’s always worked for me