Home & GardenLaundry SuppliesLaundry Scent BoosterDowny
Unstopables Lush In Wash Scent Booster Beads

Downy Unstopables Lush In Wash Scent Booster Beads

Experience the sumptuously inviting scent of Downy Unstopables In-Wash Scent Booster Lush. This bright lavender scent mixed with vanilla and cedar-inspired undertones is sure to make you blush.nFresh too Feisty to Quit

Downy Unstopables Lush In Wash Scent Booster Beads I have a LG washer. Has anyone had any problems with the beads sticking to the side of the washer after the wash is over with?
Do you use it with detergent or just on its own?
[product:downy-unstopables-lush-in-wash-scent-booster-beads-100oz] What other ways can these be used?
Start your review of Downy Unstopables Lush In Wash Scent Booster Beads!
Joe V.
Grand prairie, Tx
A must have for your laundry room. All the scents smell amazingly fresh and the scent lasts so long. I sprinkle some with my detergent and a little goes a long way. Pricey but you can basically get them for free with coupons.
Fatima J.
Amsterdam
Omg this scent booster smells amazing!! My life has completely changed when I started to use these!! Everyone has been complimenting me on my nice smell!! Even my hubby can't stop sniffing me!!!! Love it!!!!
Ashley H.
Sunnyside, WA
Downy Unstopables Lush In Wash Scent Booster Beads uploaded by Ashley H.
Downy unstoppable leave my clothes smelling frsh days after washing them. Fresh clean sent that last an last. Also the clothes feel soft and snuggley. Not very expensive, a little goes a long way. Don't forget to put downy on your list for shopping.
Olivia F.
Fort Myers, FL
1,219 reviews
This stuff is amazing! They make my clothes smell so fresh. It's affordable!
This stuff is amazing! They make my clothes smell so fresh. It's affordable!
Ashley M.
Smells fantastic! Scent is long lasting on clothes and linens. I do wish this product was less expensive, since it's only purpose is fragrance.
Sydney B.
BEST THING IVE EVER DISCOVERED. This gets pricey when you use it as much as I do but Sam's Club has good deals on them. It makes my comforters smell amazing I just want to sniff them all day. When I wash my Clothes with it I feel so fresh. I really can't describe in words how great this product is. It is a must try trust me.
Melissa M.
College Sta, TX
This product is now a staple in my laundry routine. I have gotten so many compliments from family on how good my clothes and blankets smell.
Brandy B.
I can not get enough of this product. They smell AMAZING! The scent lasts for a very long time and a little goes a long ways!
Golden C.
Plaquemine, LA
This product makes my clothes smell so good. The only thing that I don't like about this product is if it doesn't dissolve it will get stuck on your clothes. The product is very affordable. And I would definitely recommend this to others
Allie P.
I love the product so much it leaves my dryer smelling so good for a long time it isn't to pricy works great and leaves clothes smelling great. It is very affordable and I recommend it to others all the time

251 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
hailey Y.
Tulsa
il y a 8 jours
Roxanne H.
Palmdale, CA
il y a 3 mois
Downy Unstopables Lush In Wash Scent Booster Beads What other ways can these be used?
Asya J. il y a 2 mois
I’ve mixed them with water in a spray bottle and used as fabric freshener for my carpet and couch!
Abbie P.
il y a 5 mois
Downy Unstopables Lush In Wash Scent Booster Beads ? Are these worth the money and how quickly do you get through them?
Kiana L. il y a 18 jours
Yes, especially if you get them at Costco or on sale. Mine lasts for several months!
Bethany C.
San Diego, CA
il y a 5 mois
Gretchen L. il y a 5 mois
I really like to use them..your laundry will smell so good for a longer period of time 🙌🏻