Home & GardenLaundry SuppliesLaundry Scent BoosterDowny
Unstopables Lush In Wash Scent Booster Beads

Downy Unstopables Lush In Wash Scent Booster Beads

Experience the sumptuously inviting scent of Downy Unstopables In-Wash Scent Booster Lush. This bright lavender scent mixed with vanilla and cedar-inspired undertones is sure to make you blush.nFresh too Feisty to Quit

[product:downy-unstopables-lush-in-wash-scent-booster-beads-100oz] What other ways can these be used?
How many loads can you do with a container ?
[product:downy-unstopables-lush-in-wash-scent-booster-beads-100oz] ? Are these worth the money and how quickly do you get through them?
Start your review of Downy Unstopables Lush In Wash Scent Booster Beads!
Wellesley , MA
Downy Unstopables Lush In Wash Scent Booster Beads uploaded by Anali C.
Purchased at: Amazon
This leave my clothes soft and with a calm aroma. I love to use Downy Unstopables Lush In Wash Scent Booster Beads in my laundry. This formula keep your close looking and smelling like new.
Oakland City, IN
Downy Unstopables Lush In Wash Scent Booster Beads uploaded by Miranda G.
Purchased at: CVS
I love throwing the unstoppables into my washing machine along with my laundry. I also put them in my wax warmer and the smell is totally awesome and stronger than any of the wax melts I’ve ever used! Not only the stronger smell but it lasts so much longer too! I highly recommend trying it! Downy Unstopables Tide Original In Wash Scent Booster Beads
Williamsburg , VA
Don’t even get me started on this product!!! Every time I buy it I feel like such a mom but y’all I can’t!!!! It leaves your clothes ridiculously soft and that lavender smell 😭❤️ this will forever be my go to 10/10 recommend 👏🏼
Kokomo, IN
Downy Unstopables Lush In Wash Scent Booster Beads uploaded by Sierra K.
Downy Unstopables Lush In Wash Scent Booster Beads uploaded by Sierra K.
Purchased at: Target
I recommend any of the downy unstoppables but these are my favorite scent. They smell so good and it only takes a little amount to freshen up your laundry. The scent will last for weeks and I love smelling my clothes. My son helps pull out the laundry and every-time he will smell them and say how good they smell. It’s really good stuff and worth the price they last us a long time as well. I stopped using my laundry softener all together and now only use these. 🥰
Columbus, GA
I love the scent! The turquoise is my favorite scent 🥰 Clothes feel soft and fresh for a long time. Pretty pricey but worth it. I use this one with my active wear/gym clothes. I highly recommend this!
Pembroke Pnes, FL
Love this !! Makes your clothes smell so good it's the best fabric softener around and I love how it's not messy and it's in beads so it lasts longer and leaves your clothes smelling great longer to
American Fls, ID
Love this product!! A little goes a long ways! Long lasting freshness in your laundry. It is a bit pricey, but if you look for sales, deals & coupons it's not so bad! I'd definitely buy again..
These little scent beads are awesome!! My husband like any man gets that stinky man scent! I just put a lid full of these in the wash and everything come out smelling amazing! I put some of these in a fabric sash and it keeps things smelling fresh in my drawers and trunks.
Oak Grove, KY
Love Downy Unstopables. I have at least five on hand at all times. I leave them in small sachets around the house, add a bit to the wash to make clothes smell great, even leave a few in a bag with stored sheets to keep freshness. Downside, its expensive just for perfume beads. Would love to see the scents added to Downy fabric softener!
Rockford, IL
Downy Unstopables are just overall a wonderful fabric freshness for use with laundry !! I have fallen in Love with this product & plan on using this product always !!

249 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Palmdale, CA
il y a un mois
Downy Unstopables Lush In Wash Scent Booster Beads What other ways can these be used?
Asya J. il y a 22 jours
I’ve mixed them with water in a spray bottle and used as fabric freshener for my carpet and couch!
il y a 3 mois
Downy Unstopables Lush In Wash Scent Booster Beads ? Are these worth the money and how quickly do you get through them?
Lex V. il y a 16 jours
They are definitely worth the money! I love my laundry smelling fresh and these help make them even fresher! I don’t seem to get through them quickly as I only use a little during each wash (even with heavy loads). Even a little bit of the beads in the wash instead of a whole cap-full make laundry smell SO GOOD.
San Diego, CA
il y a 3 mois
Gretchen L. il y a 3 mois
I really like to use them..your laundry will smell so good for a longer period of time 🙌🏻
il y a un an
I use now this product Downy Unstopables Lush In Wash Scent Booster Beads . What i can try more? I need something more strong 👔🧥🧦👗🧣
Dawn S. il y a un an
I add about a 1/4 cup of apple cider vinegar to something that has a strong odor, directly on top of the clothes after I put them in and just use my regular detergent. That’s always worked for me