BY DOWNY #72 in Laundry Scent Booster

Downy unstopables go directly into the washer to give a fresh scent boost that lasts 12 weeks*. *out of storage. In wash scent booster. Safe for all colors, fabrics and loads. Great for active wear and towels. He compatible. see more...

Destanie V.
Lexington, KY
I use these things everywhere!!! They are the best smelling and best thing ever if you want to smell good for 2-3 days. Things like blankets and hoodies are wonderful to use in this.
Amanda L.
Charlotte, NC
I LOVE these scent booster. I buy them all the time, in various scents. They all smell good and truly leave a good smell in the fabric for weeks. I think these are moderately priced, not super cheap but not unreasonable either! I think they are worth the buy!
Fran C.
Rmv, CA
After I discovered this fabric softener, my house does not need perfume anymore. I'm really passionate about this product. The price is a bit high, but once you test it, it's not so important anymore. I really recommend it!
Misty A.
Huntsville, AR
This is a MUST HAVE product in my household. There is nothing else that I've used that gives my fabrics a long lasting awesome scent for days. Also use it in my wax melts holder to give my home and amazing clean scent.
Susana B.
Cntry Clb Hls, IL
I actually didn't believe in these, but I tried them one day and I fell in love!! They smell amazing and come in many different scents. They make my clothes smell great and I love how easily I'm able to just throw them in my wash.
Shikha M.
albuquerque, NM
I have this in the lavender scent and it smells so so good! I love washing my sheets with this and it helps me sleep at night! It was really affordable and a little goes a long way with this so get it and enjoy!
Kansas B.
Sparta, NC
The glow sent is the best out of the Downy unstoppable scent boosters. I love how easy they are to use, and how effective they are at making my laundry smell amazing. They're also affordable, so I recommend!
Harleigh S.
Arthur City, TX
Love these! They make our clothes smell sooooo good and it seems like any time you move you can still smell it. It doesn't wear off like others I've tried and a little goes a long long ways! Love love love this stuff!
Sheila G.
Doesn’t unstoppable in-wash scent booster laundry beads smell amazing. They give your clothes a boost of freshness. I feel it helps the smell last longer on the clothes. I love using the beads. Highly recommended!
Maribel A.
Preston, GA
Wow this product leaves your clothes smelling soooo good. I love it. I love when our clothes gets washed but the good smell stays for a while. I greatly recommend it