BY DOWNY

Downy unstopables go directly into the washer to give a fresh scent boost that lasts 12 weeks*. *out of storage. In wash scent booster. Safe for all colors, fabrics and loads. Great for active wear and towels. He compatible. see more...

Rebecca A.
Rebecca A.
I use these in a different scent but couldn't find it in here. But these scent boosters are absolutely AMAZING. I'm a college student and can't get to Laundry every single week, and having my older clothes I put off wearing smell that good all the time is so worth it!!
Bushra T.
Bushra T.
Auburn, WA
Well I am confused with soo many laundry products .i have bought this and never found the difference or understood what does it actually do... I used to use it in my laundry but using other products together it's hard to tell what is the purpose of this .
Christina J.
Christina J.
woodland
I love washing my bedding and towels with this scent booster. It leaves them feeling soft and smelling so warm and cozy. For the price it's really worth it and it's become and stable in my laundry routine
Linda O.
Linda O.
This scent booster is far my favorite and best. It is my go to everytime and I really recommend this and also the other fragrances they have because it really does make your clothes smell really nice and who doesn't like their clothes to smell nice right!
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Ellisville, MS
I love to add the unstoppables to my linens!! Who doesn't love fresh clean downy scent while you lay to rest. This isn't that expensive and you always find coupons for them
Linda D.
Linda D.
Wausau, WI
I love the smell and the smell it gives your clean clothes. The only thing I do not like is the price. I do not buy unless I can find a coupon or on sale.
Suzy V.
Suzy V.
Kingsville
Makes your clothes stay smelling fresh and clean as long as they are put away. Also leaves the scent lingering in the closet which smells amazing.
Ginger A.
Ginger A.
I love these, and I love the scent. I have to take a stay away because they are just so expensive. And they don't last very long.
donna r.
donna r.
Love the scent, lasts long and smells fresh. Convenient to use in every load. Slightly overpriced but affordable with a coupon
Vanessa V.
Vanessa V.
Clarion, PA
Love love Love! So happy that they came up with these. They make my clothes smell amazing and stay smelling great for longer.