BY DOWNY #7 in Laundry Scent Booster

Downy unstopables in-wash scent booster - fresh (19.5 oz) see more...

Downy Unstopables In-Wash Scent Booster - Fresh (19.5 oz)
  • "I love Downy Unstopables In-Wash Scent Booster - Fresh because it lasts super long and smells great." in 1 review
  • "I tried the Downy Unstopables and my running clothes smell sooooo good!!!" in 1 review
Keely M.
Franklin , NC
These freaking smell so heavenly omg. I got 3 samples from Bzzagent and man I fell in love with them. Just one little bit makes your clothes smell fabulous. For days! I washed my bed blanket with it and omg it smells amazing still to this day and I did that about 2 weeks ago! They are worth every last penny , I really am impressed with this product. I highly recommend them , I am obsessed
Esme R.
El Reno, OK
I received these in one of my influenster boxes about a month ago. I immediately used them on the bed sheets and comforter that i was taking off my bed and putting away. I tend to switch them out every month or so and today I took it out so I could put it in the guest room. They smell amazing like i just took them out of the dryer the smell lingered so well I’m very impressed.
Jolene S.
Flint, MI
I LOVE DOWNY UNSTOPPABLES! The scents are so beautiful and luxurious for laundry care. I started using them after I got a free sample. I originally used the boosters just for my sheets and towels because of the lasting scent, but I love the scent so much that now I keep a bottle on hand and sprinkle it in every load. I also keep a lid full of sprinkles on the counter in my laundry room to eliminate all those dirty clothes odors and help with the smell of the litter box, and it works so well! I've even dissolved the sprinkles in warm water in a and made my own fabric refreshing spray! I love Unstoppables, and I can't say enough good things. I've already recommended them to my friends and family!
Sarah M.
I received samples of these through BzzAgent. These are amazing ! They smell nice and clean and make your clothes smell amazing ! I had wet clothes from the rain that were starting to smell, I threw these in with them and they smelled so fresh and clean ! I think these may be expensive but they are so worth it ! I totally recommend these !
lynette j.
Phoenix, AZ
Favorite! I bought it for the first time and uses Las then half on about 4 big loads! A little goes ALONG way! The laundry room and house smelled great too! My mom.ended up taking over the bottle since she loved the smell it felt and how strong and long lasting it was!
Brittany K.
Knoxville, MD
I LOVE Downy Unstopables Scent Booster!!!! If keeps my clothes smelling like they just came out of the wash, even if it's a week later! I'm not a huge fan of the price because there are cheaper other brands BUT so far this one actually keeps laundry smelling fresh!
Monica N.
Bronx, NY
The best smelling product I ever used and the scent last up to 12 weeks I got a sample and after I used it I went out and brought the big bottle I use it everyone I wash clothes I’ve tried others but the scent doesn’t last to long like this one does
Jenn G.
Atascadero, CA
I love love love using this with every load of laundry!!! Makes my clothes smell GREAT for a long time!!! Great value, especially when bought on sale or with a coupon! I recommend to anyone wanting to freshen up the smell of your clean clothes!
Amber W.
Springtown, TX
Downy Unstoppables In-Wash Scent is easy to use and has a fragrant fresh scent. I love to wash clothes and be in the laundry room when I add this product, the aroma is marvelous.
Stacey B.
Ephrata, PA
This has to be my all time favorite item. This is something that is so simple and so easy and makes me so happy just by adding it to my clothes!!
When I fold my clothes they smell so GOOD and I know they are clean and my husband tells me one day as he's going to work:
"I don't know what you are doing with the laundry but keep it up! My clothes smell sooooooooo good"
It's like happiness in a bottle, because when your clothes smell good it makes you happy mentally, and puts you into a good mood for the rest of the day, and while you are wearing those clothes you are still smelling them, and it relaxes you, because believe it or not, I catch myself while sitting on the couch watching TV smelling my own shirt!
It says on the bottle that the smell lasts up to 12 weeks but the clothes hanging in my closet the smell I think has lasted over a month. So maybe folded up inside a chest of drawers the smell would last a lot longer.
I also think the more you add to your wash the more it smells BETTER.
And it smells really really GOOD!!
Sara A.
Brookfield, WI
I've been wanting to try this. How do you use it with a front load washer?
Karen A.
Whats your favorite scents
Sara A.
Brookfield, WI
I've been wanting to try this. How do you use with a front load washer with the soap dispenser?
Shawn M.
Delray Beach, FL
My son has allergies. Is this scent irritating? Does anyone know of fragrance pellets that are ok for sensitivity?
Andrea C.
Los Angeles, CA
Has anyone else noticed discoloration with their clothes? The discoloration spots look like bleach marks.