BY DOWNY #27 in Laundry Scent Booster

Downy unstopables in-wash scent booster - fresh (19.5 oz) see more...

• So I use unstoppables all the time.e in my regula... Be the first to answer!
  • My son has allergies. Is this scent irritating? Does anyone know ...1 Answers
  • I've been looking for something that will keep my clothes smellin...1 Answers
Buy on Kmart
  • "I love Downy Unstopables In-Wash Scent Booster - Fresh because it lasts super long and smells great." in 1 review
  • "I tried the Downy Unstopables and my running clothes smell sooooo good!!!" in 1 review
Jolene S.
Flint, MI
I LOVE DOWNY UNSTOPPABLES! The scents are so beautiful and luxurious for laundry care. I started using them after I got a free sample. I originally used the boosters just for my sheets and towels because of the lasting scent, but I love the scent so much that now I keep a bottle on hand and sprinkle it in every load. I also keep a lid full of sprinkles on the counter in my laundry room to eliminate all those dirty clothes odors and help with the smell of the litter box, and it works so well! I've even dissolved the sprinkles in warm water in a and made my own fabric refreshing spray! I love Unstoppables, and I can't say enough good things. I've already recommended them to my friends and family!
Jenn G.
Atascadero, CA
I love love love using this with every load of laundry!!! Makes my clothes smell GREAT for a long time!!! Great value, especially when bought on sale or with a coupon! I recommend to anyone wanting to freshen up the smell of your clean clothes!
Stacey B.
Ephrata
This has to be my all time favorite item. This is something that is so simple and so easy and makes me so happy just by adding it to my clothes!!
When I fold my clothes they smell so GOOD and I know they are clean and my husband tells me one day as he's going to work:
"I don't know what you are doing with the laundry but keep it up! My clothes smell sooooooooo good"
It's like happiness in a bottle, because when your clothes smell good it makes you happy mentally, and puts you into a good mood for the rest of the day, and while you are wearing those clothes you are still smelling them, and it relaxes you, because believe it or not, I catch myself while sitting on the couch watching TV smelling my own shirt!
It says on the bottle that the smell lasts up to 12 weeks but the clothes hanging in my closet the smell I think has lasted over a month. So maybe folded up inside a chest of drawers the smell would last a lot longer.
I also think the more you add to your wash the more it smells BETTER.
And it smells really really GOOD!!
Ashtyn J.
Big Spring
Honestly I prefer this over other scent booster/fabric softners because you can choose how much goes in and even a little makes the clothes smell amazing! Works with any detergant too which is good for me because I'm allergic to many. I use it with purex this time with oxi clean xD
Bethany B.
Love these beads! They smell amazing. I've found 2 uses for them. You can throw some in the washing machine or make your own "Febreze". I spray it on everything fabric and the whole room feels fresh.
Lee H.
Clean fresh scent is great and long lasting. I love to use this for blankets and pet products as it completely removes odors and leaves them smelling great. The container doesn't last long though and it isn't very cost effective, so I only use it sparingly.
Jodi S.
Elkhart, IN
These are the best. Just having a container in your house gives an amazing, long lasting smell. You don't need to use much and your laundry has an amazing smell for weeks. They are a tad expensive, but they're very worth it. They last a long time.
Tawnee L.
Ulysses, PA
I use these crystals for literally everything. Every load of wash I do I use a cap full and the smell lasts for weeks on my clothes. I even lay some on the bottom of my dresser drawers to help my clothes smell good. I recommend.
Nicole S.
Lake Jackson
This makes my clothes and laundry room smell amazing! Even my closet smells of it from the lingering scent on the clothes. It lasts me a long time and is so afforable. I was recommended this and I will recommend to others.
keren a.
lake arthur , LA
I love downy unstoppables they smell so good. It keeps your clothes smelling great for weeks but i also use it as wax melts. They always have my house smelling amazing and it is a easy clean up after using them as melts.
Sara A.
Brookfield, WI
I've been wanting to try this. How do you use it with a front load washer?
Karen A.
Whats your favorite scents
Sara A.
Brookfield, WI
I've been wanting to try this. How do you use with a front load washer with the soap dispenser?
Shawn M.
Delray Beach, FL
My son has allergies. Is this scent irritating? Does anyone know of fragrance pellets that are ok for sensitivity?
Andrea C.
Los Angeles, CA
Has anyone else noticed discoloration with their clothes? The discoloration spots look like bleach marks.