BY DOWNY

Slip inside your comfy nighttime fabrics and let the scents of sweet lavender and gourmand vanilla soothe you to sleep. Pair Downy Unstopables Dreams In-Wash Scent Booster with Downy Infusions Sweet Dreams fabric softener and indulge in a goodnight... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Sheila G.
Jersey City, NJ
Home Sweet Home Expert
Doesn’t unstopable in-wash scent booster laundry beads smell amazing. They give your clothes a boost of freshness. I feel it helps the smell last longer on the clothes. I love using the beads. Highly recommended!
Sharon H.
West Allis
Love these little beads of freshness when washing linens the smell come thru when you take them out of the dryer and put them on your bed you just want to dive right into bed.
Rachel H.
I love Downy unstopables scent booster. Honestly, the best scent booster I have used so far. I like purchasing mine from Costco since I can buy a bigger size and they are much cheaper in my opinion. They leave my laundry smelling so fresh, and I even used some to make my own home spray. I think the spray I made on my own using scent booster to spray the furniture around the house leaves fresh smell longer than just plain febreze.
Liz. 💋.
Thurman, OH
Home Sweet Home Expert
I purchase this every month and use it with all of my loads of laundry. It literally smells so amazing. The price is wonderful! This is one fabric softener that I can depend on again and again. My clothes smell so good that people ask me what perfume I'm wearing! My favorite softener on the market! No one can compete!
Amanda G.
Madison, FL
Home Sweet Home Expert
These are my absolutely favorite I buy these all the time they sell great and iv learned a DYI trick hot water spray bottle pour the product in to the spray bottle and add hot water let the product melt and shake up well and spray on your couch bed Curtis's any wear and your home will smell amazing
Kathryn R.
Aledo, IL
I love this product it adds extra softness and sucha  pleasant smell to all of my laundry. My boyfriend is the one that introduced me to it, he loves it too. We will always spend a little more to get that beautiful smelling sheets and laundry. So worth it!!!!
Isabella C.
Jacksonville, FL
My all time favorite part of washing laundry! I have used this product for YEARS!!! It is so effective and you notice a huge difference. All of the scents are so pleasant! I will continue to buy for years to come! 10/10 would recommend
Natalie P.
These are hands down one of my favorite products ever!! They smell so good!! Leaves your laundry smelling super fresh and it's very effective in softening fabric! It's affordable and I definitely would recommend to anyone!
Melodi C.
Farmville, VA
Home Sweet Home Expert
I love these unstoppables. I love using the lavender scent on my bedsets. The scent helps me fall asleep.
The only thing I don't like is the price vs the amount vs how fast they are used! That could be a better bargain.
Diana Y.
Waukegan, IL
I use these most often in the summer. First because I know lavender tends to keep mosquitoes away and two I always use these on all our blankets and sheets. The fragrance helps put us all to sleep. It's very relaxing.