BY DOWNY #69 in Laundry Scent Booster

Downy® Unstopables™ Dreams In-Wash Scent Booster.

12 weeks of freshness*.

*Out of storage. see more...

Angela S.
Sanford
I love washing our blankets with this. It adds a perfect lavender scent that is really soothing and smells great! I won’t use anything else . Everyone should be using this. The scent also lasts a long time. Even if you have dogs lol.
Elizabeth C.
Louisville, KY
The only reason I'm taking a star off at all is because it's quite expensive and doesn't last long if you're more than one person. Especially if you don't buy the large economy bottle. Along with the fact that I think they are high priced for not being necessary.
Despite that, I buy these whenever I possibly can. The scent is amazing and relaxing and I think it actually helps my family, kids to adults, fall asleep easier and sleep longer and better. They are extremely easy to use and they smell much better than any detergent, softener, laundry sheet combo. Add these to that combo with this entire collection and some tide with febreze it smells amazing for weeks and the entire day you wear the items.
You just measure in the included cup and dump them in with your detergent while the water is filling. Forget about them and don't put them in after five min because they won't melt and you will have to redo the load. I love these. No cons other than the price.
Erika D.
Grapevine, TX
This is he absolute best fabric scent booster I have ever tried! I love the scent, the smell lasts on my clothes, towels, sheets, etc for a very long time! While they are a little on the pricey side the good thing about them is that you can make them last quite a while before having to buy another container. You don't have to use a whole capful of them for it to be effective, a little goes a long way! Definitely recommend!
Sarah M.
Tallahassee, FL
This scent booster is one of my favorites! It smells great and keeps my clothes smelling wonderful for much longer than only using detergent and softener. Downy has great laundry products and I would definitely recommend them to anyone!
Erica S.
When 1st hearing about Downy Unstoppables Scent Boosters, I thought it was extremely gimmicky & extremely expensive. I figured why buy it when good old fabric softer &/or dryer sheets could just give the same results. Well I seen it on sale 1 day while food shopping, so i decided to give it a go. They had a few different scents (coordinated by colored caps). I forget the name of the scent but it was the teal colored one. I got home & tried it but wasn't that impressed by how they "melt," dissipate into the wash. That impression definitely faded away once my laundry was completed. Right away i could smell this bold, but not overpowering, wonderful scent. I was even more impressed (& impressed is an understatement) about a week & half to 2 weeks later, the clothes that I hung up & put in drawers, still had that amazing scent & still very fresh. So fresh as if it was straight out the laundry. That look & feel. Since then I've tried all their scents boosters & absolutely love the results.
Skye N.
Rocky Mount, NC
I really like this scent booster! The smell is amazing and it lasts for a long time after washing! I would say it def does the job of keeping your clothes fresh! It's a bit pricey but it is worth it because they work and a little goes a long way! I recommend adding these to your laundry routine!
Victoria B.
San Antonio
This product is always my go to when using a fabric softener. Downy has such great scents. I use unstopables for everything. My only complaint is that if the beads clump together they disslove onto the clothes that way; big balls of wax that are sometimes hard to get rid of
Lauren L.
This stuff smells soooo good. It doesn't take much but it really boost your laundry scent. I have tshirts that were washed with this, folded, & put in drawer for the past 5 months & i kid you not they still smell like it. This stuff is amazing!
samantha p.
Boston, MA
i lLOVE Downy Unstopables In-Wash Scent Booster Dreams SOOO MUCH! the scent is so comforting and pleasant. i love all the scents. i love all of the unstoppables. i think they are one of the best things that have ever happened to me
Ashley P.
Vacaville
I love this stuff. I can't get it unless it's on sale because it's rather expensive but it really works and is a luxury in my house. I can't stop sniffing my laundry literally when I use these things. They do great.