Downy Unstopables In-Wash Scent Booster April Fresh, Spring 13.20 oz ( Pack of 3 )

BY DOWNY #74 in Laundry Scent Booster

Unstopables Spring In-Wash Scent Booster will add a luxurious level of rejuvenating sun-kissed glory to every load of your laundry. Shake as much as you want into the washer before your laundry detergent and softener for up to 12 weeks* of scent... see more...

• How long the good smell last in clothe? 1 Answers
  • Is this safe to use on baby clothes for sensitive skin1 Answers
  • Does this product leave spots on clothes from the color?1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Sabreena H.
Cypress, TX
I love this product because its not harsh on my clothes plus it smells amazing also it doesn't break out my skin so yep recommend
Maria H.
Jackson , TN
This are my one and only to go buy at the store they leave my clothes smelling soo good and soft i just love unstoppables 😊
Janet G.
Waterloo
I love this product , my clothes smells so good and don't have to use a lot of the product just what it recommends you
Andrea P.
I've bought this and like the scent, however it did not last more than a day or two. Would waste the money to buy again
Rebecca B.
Rochester , Mn
I am a huge smelly goodness lover but this fell short on long term scent. Fantastic right out of dryer but falls short.
Heather D.
These smell amazing but are a little bit on the pricey side. Honestly regular downy is just as good in my opinion.
Nicole B.
New Iberia , LA
I love Downy Unstoppables. All of their scents are great and leave your clothes with such a great fresh smell.
Amber M.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Dream is my favorite scent boost to add to bed linen, blankets and bed clothes for a nice relaxing sleep
Elsy O.
Phelan, CA
these products have good scents, but i feel like i need to pour in the whole bottle to get a good smell .
Kimberly P.
Thurmond, NC
I think they smell really good and are perfect for towels and covers.Also love for underwear and pants.
Mari D.
Cleveland, MS
Does this have a long lasting scent?
Taryn C.
I've used the crystals which I like but I go through it very quickly. Is this product better for the money/quantity?
Mariana S.
Fort Myers, FL
How long does the scent last?
Anataliz A.
How long the good smell last in clothe?
Alisha L.
Michigan City, IN
Is this safe to use on baby clothes for sensitive skin