Downy Unstopables In-Wash Scent Booster April Fresh, Spring 13.20 oz ( Pack of 3 )

BY DOWNY #77 in Laundry Scent Booster

Unstopables Spring In-Wash Scent Booster will add a luxurious level of rejuvenating sun-kissed glory to every load of your laundry. Shake as much as you want into the washer before your laundry detergent and softener for up to 12 weeks* of scent... see more...

• How long the good smell last in clothe? 1 Answers
  • Is this safe to use on baby clothes for sensitive skin1 Answers
  • Does this product leave spots on clothes from the color?1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Zoe V.
Ahhhh I love this product smells amazing I’ve tried this sent and the teal blue one but I don’t know the name but they both smell amazing!!!! Pros your clothes smell so good for awhile cons would be I would love a variety pack.
CNMbaby. A.
Camp Lejeune, NC
For lack of sounding like a teenager I must use this word because it truly defines my obsession with this product- OBSESSED. This scent was created for me- it is subtle and I love throwing the little pebbles in the wash and smelling the clean laundry. I love this non messy way of adding fabric softener to my laundry.
Pittston, PA
Love booster scents these leave your clothes smelling amazing and the smell never goes away keep my clothes smelling fresh all the times , can find them in any store love the packaging and so affordable I would highly recommend this product
Sheila G.
Doesn’t unstoppable in-wash scent booster laundry beads smell amazing. They give your clothes a boost of freshness. I feel it helps the smell last longer on the clothes. I love using the beads. Highly recommended!
Katelyn D.
I love love love this product! I'm addicted to using these now, they make my laundry smell so nice! The scent also last for a long time! I'LL NEVER USE ANYTHING BUT THESE!
Julie H.
Free Soil, MI
Downy Unstopables smells amazing and works so well. It's extremely pricy but if you can afford it, it's a great thing to have. You can smell it from far away. I get told I smell good all the time when I use this!
Makyla B.
I got one of these for my wedding and I LOVE it! Keeps like towels and sheets smelling clean and fresh after the dryer and when they are put away! I even put some in my clothes!! The nice thing is I can put just a few and it's still soo smelly and good without using the whole package! This is a must!
Melanie G.
Orange, TX
Long lasting, love all of the scents. A little expensive, if you don't use warm water they may not dissolve well. And that makes a messsss. Would buy again although I prefer other brands, would recommend to others
Megan H.
I'm obsessed with this product! They make every wash smell delicious!! I definitely like these more than regular softeners. They are a bit pricey, but totally worth it to me! I definitely recommend this product!!
April M.
victorville, CA
totally love using these as a scent booster for my laundry! they definitely get my clean clothes that extra boost for smelling great once they hit the dryer. I always buy these and keep extras on hand
Mari D.
Cleveland, MS
Does this have a long lasting scent?
Taryn C.
I've used the crystals which I like but I go through it very quickly. Is this product better for the money/quantity?
Mariana S.
Fort Myers, FL
How long does the scent last?
Anataliz A.
How long the good smell last in clothe?
Alisha L.
Michigan City, IN
Is this safe to use on baby clothes for sensitive skin