Downy Unstopables In Wash Lush Scent Booster, 13.2 Ounce (4 PACK) uploaded by Jamie S.

BY DOWNY

Now consumers can take laundry to freshness levels never thought possible from a fabric. With new downy unstopables in-wash scent booster. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Renea C.
Renea C.
Kingman, AZ
I love love love the scent boosters. They smell so amazing. I have not smelled a scent I don't like yet. And the scent really stays on my clothes like literally all day. I was so impressed and I get so many compliments about how my clothes smell great. The only issue is do not put too many in the washing machine at once or you will end up with white spots on your clothing.
Vanessa R.
Vanessa R.
Los Angeles
Unstopables In-Wash Scent Booster infuses your clothes and fabrics with bespoke freshness befitting a fashionista. Enjoy up to 12 weeks of lasting freshness* by simply shaking Unstopables In-Wash Scent Booster into the washer before your clothes, laundry detergent, and softener. It's the ultra long-lasting luxury of Unstopables. Smell like the lifestyle you deserve.
Jennifer A.
Jennifer A.
Stillman valley il
these are great.  i not only use them in my washer on my cloths that I line dry; but I also use these in my wax pots to double as a in home scent booster.  My cloths smell great, my house smells amazing and bonus that it last soo long.  I have tried other products but keep coming back to this one.  Im a huge fan and if you have not tried it you need to.
Katelin O.
Katelin O.
Absolutely fantastic product. One of my all time favorites! The purple one is my absolute favorite! These guys are great to keep your clothes smelling fresh for what seems like forever. I even scatter a handful to put under my seats in the car. This is a regular product in my home. I would definitely recommend that anyone try them!
Alexxis L.
Alexxis L.
Woods cross, UT
I will never wash my clothes again without scent boosters. These smell amazing! sometimes I only need half the amount it recommends because it works so well! If you are scent sensitive I would be leery on this but if you aren't go right for it! it smells amazing on clothes, blankets, and i even wash my couch pillows with it!
Allie N.
Allie N.
Mantua
At first I loved these ! They are great but I feel like the scents get boring since they don't really have that much of a variety. I switched to the gain scent boosters and those are by far my favorite. They just smell so good. I love Downy and I will repurchase since I'm always switching them up and do enjoy them!
Melanie S.
Melanie S.
Buda
Other than using this product in the wash I also keep a few little sent baggies filled with theses in my drawers and linen closets just for a fresh scent throughout the house. My husband loves the way it smells in our drawers as it also keeps our clothes smelling like the Unstopables rather than just fading away.
Kelly M.
Kelly M.
San Juan Capo, CA
These Unstopables Downy Unstopables Lush In-Wash Scent Booster Fabric Enhancer 9.7oz are my favorite laundry scent boosters. I use these with every load of laundry. They have such a nice scent, that is not too sweet or artificial smelling. They can be a little pricey but they are so worth it!!!
Sarah G.
Sarah G.
Waukegan, Il
I recently purchased this scent because I wanted to try something new. And let me tell you it smells amazing! Even my boyfriend doesn't mind the smell. These are great and I use them with every load. However sometimes it seems like they don't always dissolve and there's a few stragglers left over.
Li'Andrea A.
Li'Andrea A.
Bethlehem, PA
Dislike. I dislike that they came out with this type of product. It had a good concept, but if you don't do it just right, it still leaves small pellets behind and leaves weird stains in your clothes. The product smells amazing, but simply frustrating when not all it dissolve when they should.