Add a Photo

By DOWNY
Now consumers can take laundry to freshness levels never thought possible from a fabric. With new downy unstopables in-wash scent booster.
Vanessa R.
Vanessa R.
Los Angeles
June 23, 2017, 1:57 a.m.
Review for: Downy Unstopables In Wash Lush Scent Booster, 13.2 Ounce (4 PACK)
Unstopables In-Wash Scent Booster infuses your clothes and fabrics with bespoke freshness befitting a fashionista. Enjoy up to 12 weeks of lasting freshness* by simply shaking Unstopables In-Wash Scent Booster into the washer before your clothes, laundry detergent, and softener. It's the ultra long-lasting luxury of Unstopables. Smell like the lifestyle you deserve.
Melanie S.
Melanie S.
Buda
June 20, 2017, 10:36 p.m.
Review for: Downy Unstopables In Wash Lush Scent Booster, 13.2 Ounce (4 PACK)
Other than using this product in the wash I also keep a few little sent baggies filled with theses in my drawers and linen closets just for a fresh scent throughout the house. My husband loves the way it smells in our drawers as it also keeps our clothes smelling like the Unstopables rather than just fading away.
Promise S.
Promise S.
Bozeman
June 20, 2017, 1:09 a.m.
Review for: Downy Unstopables In Wash Lush Scent Booster, 13.2 Ounce (4 PACK)
I absolutely adore this product.  Originally purchased on a whim after finding a coupon for it in Target's Cartwheel App, I have come to fall in love with it! I never plan to go without it in my laundry again.  It smells amazing and the scent lasts until the next load. So many wins.
Nicole A.
Nicole A.
Frostburg, MD
June 22, 2017, 3:46 p.m.
Review for: Downy Unstopables In Wash Lush Scent Booster, 13.2 Ounce (4 PACK)
I just started using these and I am not disappointed. I purchased mine at Ollie's Discount Shop and thought I would test it out. It was a great price which is why I purchased this one. The scent is amazing and I will definitely be buying it again for future use.
Miranda B.
Miranda B.
Berea, KY
June 22, 2017, 10:16 p.m.
Review for: Downy Unstopables In Wash Lush Scent Booster, 13.2 Ounce (4 PACK)
My favorite thing about clean sheets is the smell of clean sheets. These keep my sheets smelling freshly cleaned in between washes. I use them in my regular laundry as well, but the sheets are what really makes me continue buying them.
Katie S.
Katie S.
Harvest, Al
June 20, 2017, 10:16 a.m.
Review for: Downy Unstopables In Wash Lush Scent Booster, 13.2 Ounce (4 PACK)
You can not go wrong with these. I love every single one. Pros, they always smell super good, only con is, they are so good you will probably use them all in one load!!!!
Katy B.
Katy B.
June 19, 2017, 5:02 p.m.
Review for: Downy Unstopables In Wash Lush Scent Booster, 13.2 Ounce (4 PACK)
It is a little pricey but the smell that it leaves the laundry is amazing! I buy the pink one however, the smell lasts awhile. I use it every other wash or so.
Alejandra R.
Alejandra R.
San Diego, CA
June 21, 2017, 1:22 p.m.
Review for: Downy Unstopables In Wash Lush Scent Booster, 13.2 Ounce (4 PACK)
The smell it leaves on clothes is amazing. It also lasts for a while. It is not super pricey  but if you think it is, it is definitely worth it.
Kathy G.
Kathy G.
Champlin
June 22, 2017, 11:11 p.m.
Review for: Downy Unstopables In Wash Lush Scent Booster, 13.2 Ounce (4 PACK)
Love the convenience and freshness of putting it in the start of the wash cycle.  Ease and simple to use.   Scents are pleasant to smell too
Ashari B.
Ashari B.
Houston
June 21, 2017, 5:08 a.m.
Review for: Downy Unstopables In Wash Lush Scent Booster, 13.2 Ounce (4 PACK)
The unstoppables are great but it still be some left in the washer. Maybe I put to much but I thought they are supposed to dissolve