BY DOWNY #88 in Laundry Scent Booster

Give your clothes a soft glow with Downy UNSTOPABLES, a fresh too feisty to quit. Just shake in as little or as much Downy UNSTOPABLES as you like, for a boost of scent that lasts up to 12 weeks*. Warm floral scents with sweet gourmand vanilla... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Marisela C.
Lincoln , NE
Unstoppables are my favorite absolute favorite! I love these! The bottle lasts me a good awhile, I'd definitely say these are worth the price. I would recommend this product to anyone! Especially if you have a pet in your home and want a real fresh fragrance left on your laundry.
Lindsey M.
I buy these in bulk at Costco because we go through them so much! My husbands work clothes can be awful and these work great!!! And the scent realllllly last very very long!
Jessica C.
Downy Unstoppables smell incredible. Unfortunately I feel like you need to use almost a capful in order to get the desired scent and have it last. At their price point I don't feel like that last as long as other similar products currently on the market. Will probably purchase again but only if I have a coupon! 4 stars because of the price. Otherwise it would be a 5:)
Jade F.
Absolutely love this product. Where has the scent boosters been my whole laundry doing life! I use them in wash w detergent. Our laundry always come our smelling so fresh and even after sitting in the drawers for awhile still smell amazing. I will most certainly buy again!
Meghan R.
I wanted these to work better than they did. I was hoping for a nice, clean smell before transferring laundry to the dryer or to hang dry, but ultimately there was no noticeable difference with or without them. For the price I skip these.
Noelle M.
Ogden, UT
I never used scent boosters until I met my husband. His clothes always smelled so good and I finally found his secret and I'm hooked. A sprinkle of these go along way to keep laundry smelling fresh and clean. The cost is definitely worth it!
Danita J.
If your looking for something to make your clothes smell fresh and clean for days after you have washed then look no further. These do exactly that. I love the boost if freshness these give my lundry they are a must have for me.
🎀Mandi B.
Lubbock, TX
These scent boosters are my all time favorite! They last you a good while and you can get them from anywhere, target to dollar general! And they smell amazing! These are my regular buys and always get compliments!
Celina Z.
San Antonio , TX
This is a Great item and I would highly recommend people to use it As i use it all the time. It's great really really really great. I'm a repeat customer of this product and am definitely satisfied
Ashley S.
Van Alstyne, TX
These are my favorite for my laundry. My clothes smell and feel fantastic. There are many products on the market like it but these are the absolute best. I would recommend them to anyone.