BY DOWNY #29 in Laundry Scent Booster

Downy® Unstopables™ In-Wash Scent Booster Shimmer.

12 weeks of freshness*.

• "It smells amazing and I always get compliments on the scent." in 1 review
  • "A really great smell booster for the wash." in 1 review
Talia M.
Austin, TX
This stuff is amazing! The smell is so good and leaves all my laundry smelling great. Regular old detergent just isn't enough anymore. The price is my only dislike about this product, however it's still not expensive just a little higher than I would like.
Nicole M.
New Prt Rchy, FL
If anyone out there has a teenage boy knows that you will take any help you can get. These not only softened the clothes they also make them smell great for days after the have been washed and dried. Even if they end up on the floor again. 😏
Alyssa R.
Jonesboro, AR
I absolutely love Downy unstoppables! They smell so good and are so easy to use. I recommend these to everyone I know. . The pink scent is my favorite right now although all of them smell amazing. I will continue to use these!
Ashley H.
['Temple ', ''], GA
This is probably my favorite scent booster and unlike others a little goes a long way. Its not the most cost effective, and this particular scent is hard to find. Even though I am a savvy shopper I still buy this product when I find it. The smell really does last for weeks and this scent is heavenly!
Jenny G.
San Antonio, TX
As far as extending the clean, fresh smell in clothes, no one beats Unstopables!!! They are EASY to use, smell great and last so so so long!!! I LOVE washing our clothes as well as ours and the pets beds with them so as to make everything smell so fresh and clean!
Haleigh S.
Anderson , IN
This product is my life. I pair this with the air fresheners and fabric spray in the same scent so my house smells like shimmery downy greatness 24/7. I'd use a perfume in it if it was ever invented. If you haven't joined the downy shimmer club, get to it!
Chelsey N.
Orlando, FL
I love the smell these leave on my clothes. The bottle goes fast though so I'm not sure the price is worth the 4-5 uses I get from 1 bottle. But for my kitchen work clothes it's almost necessary to keep my clothes from smelling like fryer grease
Tara K.
Lakeland, FL
I LOVE this scent booster it makes my clothes smell amazing! Even the gross gym clothes! I do wish you could smell them before buying but the seal makes it hard, so far I haven't gotten a bad smell but I've been sticking with the basics!
Mylane B.
I use these in every single load of laundry that I do. They make my clothes and towels smell amazing for days on end. I highly recommend these for anyone looking to freshen up their clothes!
Amber L.
I love these scent boosters. They smell so good they work very well. Leave your clothes smelling great so very effective. They are a little bit more expensive than what I like to pay but they work well. I'd recommend this.
Johana V.
Colton, CA
I've never really thought I needed it cause my clothes is already left smelling amazing with what I use, so is this just to make it last longer??? What does this really do?