Downy Ultra with Febreze Liquid Fabric Softener, Spring & Renewal, 77 oz uploaded by Cristiane S.

BY DOWNY

Breathe some fresh air into your fabrics with Downy with Febreze Fresh Scent fabric softener. Our Spring & Renewal scent adds a fresh, fruity fragrance with a hint of citrus notes while making fabrics feel wonderfully soft and fresh with fewer wrinkles.; Infused with the wonderfully fresh scents of Febreze; Contains Renewing Scent Pearls for fresh bursts of fragrance that release with your embrace; Fights against pesky static cling; Infuses fabrics with softness so they feel as good as they look see more...

Heather T.
I live the scent of Downy. I have sensitive skin and I think this is sensitive to the skin. It makes my clothes so soft and I am never disappointed with it. It also is decently priced and I buy it regularly. I have not had any bad experiences with any Downy products.
Divya B.
Houston
I’m lucky my detergent normally comes with Downy in it, but I always keep a extra container of Downy in my house for my blankets especially. I think Downy is very effective and not expensive. Also this specific one smells amazing!
navihyare H.
Mtn House, CA
Love this! Has such a fresh scent and made all of clothes so soft (we have hard water so this was great!). You only need to use a little bit so it is definitely affordable. Would absolutely recommend this!
Staci S.
Nappanee, IN
It makes clothing soft and smelling good. I do think I would try a different scent next time tho. Very effective and efficient. It’s an affordable brand that I trust with most of my favorite clothing.
joyce b.
United States
Love downy .Its my go to fabric softener. I have tried them all and this one is my favorite any of the downy brand .I dont care for the lavender sent one but its just the sent.
Tiffany L.
Love scent how stay in your clothing keeps clothing soft you always smell it in your clothing after every wash even after you worn it smell still there my friend love it to
Camila A.
Rogers, AR
I use fabric softener mostly for the smell, and this one smells amazing! It also makes my clothes super soft, specially towels and cotton shirts. We remove it from the dryer and are able to fold and put it away without wrinkling. It's pretty decent priced as well.
RT M.
I've come to realize that adding a ton of fragranced fabric softener is why my skin gets sensitive. Since I've switched to fragrance free laundry products and eliminated fabric softener, my skin isn't as itchy. It's a good softener and smells great, just not for me.
Katie M.
Blandinsville
Purchased at: Target
Love the Downey with for breeze fabric softener. Always smells amazing and leaves a good scent in my clothes for days. I only buy when it’s on sale because it can be a little pricey, but overall great product. I highly recommend to anyone needing a fabric softener
Molli W.
North Little Rock
I love this fabric softener! It is definitely one of my favorites!! It’s a great product for the price and works amazing! I love that it also has febreze in it to help the scent and freshness last!! I definitely recommend this to other people