BY DOWNY

7 days of freshness with just one wash a bright, sun-kissed scent inspired by early morning. formulated to keep your clothes exceptionally soft, fresh and virtually static free. see more...

Sayra S.
N Las Vegas, NV
I love this one for the smell that a has and it really sticks to your clothes it's one of my favorite I always get this one I honestly recommend this one because I know you love it
Jordan P.
Cleveland, OH
I am very satisfied with this fabric softener. This one is tied as my favorite along with Snuggle Exhilarations. I love this fabric softener because it is one of the best smelling ones I have ever come across. When I fold laundry, after using this product, the aroma fills the room. This scent also lasts very long on clothing which I also love about it!
Snuggle Exhilarations Fabric Softener Liquid
Nicole Camilo c.
Miami , FL
Este es el producto que nunca falta en la casa porque además de dejar su tela hojas súper suaves con una fragancia encantadora lo prefiero porque sufro de alegría y huele muy fuerte me producen más alergias pero con el olor tan suave que tiene esta vigorizantes telas mis alergias desaparecen junto con los traumas de mis telas
Madison S.
Ruston, LA
Decorator Expert Level 3
Downey is my absolute favorite! My mom used this on all my clothes when I lived with her and they smelled and felt awesome! Would recommend to anyone! One of the best brands out there for sure! Smells awesome
Olympia M.
Kingsville
I used to have stiff jeans when I cleaned them but not anymore with this downy laundry softener! I love the smell and I am very happy that my clothes are smooth against my body rather than rough and tough and me hating my clothes and every move I made.
Teresa G.
Doesn't smells good and fresh. Clothes are soft and a little goes a long way. Smell isnt as strong or lingering as I'd like it to be. Reasonable priced. Would recommend this brand. I would probably buy another scent.
Meg G.
Cullman, AL
Keeps laundry soft and smelling great! This is the product my mom always went to growing up, so when I started purchasing softners, I knew this is one I could trust. Inexpensive and does a great job. Would buy again
Kat T.
Carrboro, NC
Great product! Great for the price, it is very affordable. I repurchase this product consistently. I would recommend this to others as well! I think it is high quality and lasts a long time overall!!
Mitzi M.
Great price for an amazing product smells great. Leaves clothes feeling clean, fresh and soft. I will definitely recommend it to others and keep using it very affordable.
Chelsea M.
My absolute fave. You couldn't pay me to buy another fabric softener! It smells amazing and leaves my clothes feeling amazing! It's also very affordable which doesn't hurt. I would highly recommend this product!