Downy® Ultra Simple Pleasures Citrus Spice Glow Liquid Fabric Softener 77 fl. oz. Plastic Jug

BY DOWNY

New Downy Simple Pleasures Citrus Spice Glow is a bold twist on scent! Enhanced with energetic solar accords, Citrus Spice Glow with Dual Scent Experience opens with a bursting composition of juicy apple and luscious pear that blends graciously with the zesty side of sparkling citrus notes. Radiant and mysterious middle notes are composed by a brilliant white bouquet blended with a unique peach and rose accord. Evoking the scent of intense and intriguing bottom notes and rich woody notes, sandalwood and musk are warmed by the intense sunlight of this powerful fragrance. see more...

Erin S.
Anoka, MN
I Love downy for my fabric softener. Clothes are always soft and smell great. My husband loves anything citrus scented, so we gave this a try. Has a clean, not overpowering scent.
Shelly C.
Ohhhh this fabric softener is amazing. Not only did it smell perfectly like summertime, it felt soft and smooth for a week. And in my house, living on a farm in the middle of the hot desert, having good smelling clothes that are soft and comfortable is of great importance. The price was equally refreshing! I highly recommend using this product any time of year!
lynn j.
Hollsopple, PA
I liked the smell but I recently started switching to more natural brands & will no longer be using this. Seemed to do the job but I rather have less harsh ingredients.
Peighton R.
Olean, NY
This scent has been my least favorite that I'm purchased so far, but I love how soft my laundry felt as I was folding it. I would purchase this product again, but definitely in a different scent. the price was reasonable but i would not recommend this scent.
Maria  V.
Fresno, CA
Downy smells so good and fresh even a small amount of use the smell is still strong enough to have the sense of good smell. Sometimes I like to over using it because they make my clothes smell fantastic just like I had just put on some perfume lol.
Olga G.
All Downy softeners smell really good and I usually go for fresh or citrucy ones. They make clothes' freshness last longer. Sometimes, they are hard to rinse off in small loads, so I'd recommend by using less than it's advertised on the package.
Yadira O.
Brentwood, NY
Just one capful of this softener in your machine and it will leave your clothes smelling GREAT!!! I have used Downy for a long time now and I have bought it in different scents & I have yet to end up with clothes not smelling like the product.
Victoria C.
Orlando, FL
I use this every time that I wash my clothes! It leaves my clothes feeling soft and smelling clean. The price is great and it lasts for a while! It keeps my clothes long lasting and beautiful. The results are definitely worth buying this.
Ane K.
This softener is amazing, smells super. In general all of their products are amazing, very effective and the smell is just amazing you feel like drinking it, thats how amazing, definitely affordable and i recommend it.
Molly A.
Columbus, OH
This product has a really great scent. I love how good it leaves my clothes and towels smelling. The scent doesn't stay very long though afterwards. It's affordable and I would probably buy it again in the future.